#1 2007-12-30 20:49:08

sic

Syrian Whorehouses - Part 1

#2 2007-12-31 00:14:51

Sweet.  I always knew High Street would help me find a way to pay my way around the world.

Happy almost New Year to all of your concerned about the baby Jesus' alleged circumcision ritual.

#4 2007-12-31 02:02:47

asdf1971 wrote:

Happy almost New Year to all of your concerned about the baby Jesus' alleged circumcision ritual.

In the cathedral at Chartres, there is a lovely relief of Baby Jesus getting his weenie carved.  The image is available as a postcard in the gift shop.  A friend informed me that seven of Baby Jesus’ foreskins are preserved in various churches.  At the time when I visited, The Holy Veil of Mother Mary was on display.  Sadly, there were no holy skulls or chopped bits of saint’s bones such as are found in many European Catholic churches.

#5 2007-12-31 02:11:58

fnord wrote:

asdf1971 wrote:

In the cathedral at Chartres, there is a lovely relief of Baby Jesus getting his weenie carved.  The image is available as a postcard in the gift shop.  A friend informed me that seven of Baby Jesus’ foreskins are preserved in various churches.  At the time when I visited, The Holy Veil of Mother Mary was on display.  Sadly, there were no holy skulls or chopped bits of saint’s bones such as are found in many European Catholic churches.

Just so you know, I only figured that whole connection out when I realized Christmas Eve and New Years Eve were always the same day of the week.  Nevertheless, I do like keeping my calendar based on little Yeshua's boyhood bloodletting.

Board footer

cruelery.com