#2 2012-11-09 22:05:59

Those are the faces of our fellow Americans who fervently pray (hope) daily that the world will be destroyed in a cataclysmic war so their invisible god can come rule over the smoking remains.  They're people who see evil everywhere but in the mirror.  They mistrust science and fully embrace superstition.  They are the other two people in the parable about the Good Samaritan.  They are the deluded fools that think that the Republican Party even acknowledges their existence.

They are, the Ten Percenters.

#3 2012-11-09 22:07:53

Oh, and my favorite is the guy that is petitioning for Louisiana to withdraw from the Union.

Permission granted.

#4 2012-11-09 22:25:58

I noticed that too. They're going to have to come up with billions of extra dollars to replace our subsidizing them.

Oh, and we keep New Orleans. I can guarantee you nobody in New Orleans is freaking out about Obama.

#5 2012-11-09 22:39:20

I'm too drunk to hat him, would someone please...?

But let's give him a Sousa just for fun....

Last edited by Emmeran (2012-11-09 22:42:00)

#6 2012-11-10 05:13:57

ah297900 wrote:

I noticed that too. They're going to have to come up with billions of extra dollars to replace our subsidizing them.

Oh, and we keep New Orleans. I can guarantee you nobody in New Orleans is freaking out about Obama.

Keep your money. I think we can do just fine with our oil and gas revenues, thank you. And if you want New Orleans and the murder rate that goes with it just so you can get retarded drunk, take it. We've always given all of you tourists the luxury of blaming "hurricanes" on the reason behind wives pulling their titties out and men wanting to check out the transvestite bars (just for fun wink, wink) any way. I'll give that up and take Baton Rouge or Lafayette any day.

Last edited by Banjo (2012-11-10 05:19:25)

#7 2012-11-10 05:22:31

Banjo wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Keep your money. I think we can do just fine with our oil and gas revenues, thank you. And if you want New Orleans and all of its crime {cough cough, Obama voters, cough cough} that goes with it just so you can get retarded drunk, take it. We've always given all of you tourists the luxury of blaming "hurricanes" on the reason behind women pulling their titties/vaginas out and men wanting to check out the transvestite bars (just for fun wink, wink) any way. I'll give that up and take Baton Rouge or Lafayette any day.

Last edited by Banjo (2012-11-10 06:01:27)

Board footer

cruelery.com