#1 2012-11-24 07:31:13

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/maninthegreyflannelsuit.png

Men’s wear sales are surging at double-digit rates.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2012-11-24 17:05:41

I've completely stopped bashing fags.

I now double-bash metros. Got a man-purse? Better wear it over your balls. Metros don't squeal as loudly as faggots, but unlike our congenitally deviant friends they deserve their pain and punishment. (In fact, I don't believe fags deserve to be bashed at all - just teased and ignored, like homely girls.)

Metro, before the silly argument is extended spuriously across categories, is the  choice of weak and silly boys, odious for their peurile envy of a category of existence they can only pretend to attain. If it were up to me metros would be forced to marry each other in vast ceremonies, with anal defloration rites performed in public by a machine of great girth and ineluctable thrust, to the lissome and ironic snippety-snap of a knout, followed, if life remains, by some undignified form of execution that begins with the ripping off of genitals. For all of which, of course, the sad little fucks will be dressed in their full and glorious effeminate regalia.

#3 2012-11-24 17:35:57

“Men are the new women.”  What the fuck??!!  I might as well sign up for conversion shock therapy now if men are going to be just like women!

“I’m not a fashion person,” he said. “I need guidance.” He said he met Nick Lewis, a personal stylist at the Ludlow Shop, in August. “He got me into a medium, which is a radical shift for me. He steered me into a narrower profile. It makes you look fitter, trimmer and younger.”

So now clothing shops have turned into lairs for predators on the lookout for vain old closet cases who still need their mommies to dress them?

KILL ME NOW!!!!

Edit:  If men turn into women, and women stay women, the world..., umm, never mind, I don't want to go there!

Last edited by fnord (2012-11-24 17:38:46)

#4 2012-11-24 17:46:12

The long list of uniforms I wore through kiddom cured me. Close order drill helped. I bought my last suit, under duress, in 1982. People who willing wear uncomfortable clothes confuse me.

#5 2012-11-24 17:57:42

Don't be confused - find a good stick and go metro-bashing. Metro-bashing is good for the world, whereas fag-bashing was not. Fags cannot be changed, nor should they be faulted for following their programming. Metros are sex-traitors, blindly following the feminist agenda to rid the world of non-servile men. Any beating and broken bones they receive whilst in pursuit of their inner vaginas is well deserved.

#6 2012-11-24 18:36:46

Uncle Wilber,  What if I see a guy making shit like this? Bash him?

#7 2012-11-24 18:45:17

Bigcat wrote:

Uncle Wilber,  What if I see a guy making shit like this? Bash him?

DOUBLE-VENTI-GRANDE-BASH HIM!

#8 2012-11-24 19:44:32

Well, I've not bought a suit in a long time, but if one is cut correctly, it should be quite comfortable.  I don't mind them, I just don't use them anymore.

#9 2012-11-24 21:41:07

(Choad: Ends do not come near, but nigh. I am certain you know this. Do not speak down to the munchkins - we must raise them up, with noble words and deeds.)

#10 2012-11-25 04:10:21

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

(Choad: Ends do not come near, but nigh. I am certain you know this. Do not speak down to the munchkins - we must raise them up, with noble words and deeds.)

I live in New England's answer to Bakersfield, where metro perversions are deterred by wire fence rides to bunghole and back, to paraphrase LBJ.

#11 2012-11-25 05:49:02

I'm not sure what kind of suits you gentlemen (and by that I mean proles) have worn, but there is nothing more comfortable than a fine fabric that has been custom tailored to your specific measurements.

There's also the psychological aspect.  In the late 80's early 90's I always wore a suit at client sites... Pinks automatically respect a suit.  Hell a nice suit and a decent car would generally add 20% to the rate. 

But, the world has gone to hell in a hand-basket and nobody here in the US wears suits anymore...  casual Fridays turned into slob workweeks. 

That said I do not miss wearing dress shoes.

#12 2012-11-25 10:17:50

opsec wrote:

casual Fridays turned into slob workweeks. 

We might be shifting back towards more proper fashion, I agree casual Fridays have turned into a slob show - even more so in SoCal.

You need to try a good pair of shoes, you'd be happily surprised to discover how comfortable a well-made pair of shoes are.

#13 2012-11-25 16:16:09

Nothing feels better than watching some over-paid dick permanently cutting off the blood flow to his brain with a necktie. After that you can steal his comfortable shoes.

#14 2012-11-25 20:50:46

The next horror link nutshells my loathing for uniforms of any description.

http://www.nyyc.org/home/article_1189/

#15 2012-11-25 22:28:29

choad wrote:

I got nothing against uniforms, per se, but if you are going to pick a uniform, with all of the choices in the world, why pick navy blue polyester?

#16 2012-11-26 01:24:31

If it were up to me metros would be forced to marry each other in vast ceremonies, with anal defloration rites performed in public by a machine of great girth and ineluctable thrust.

#17 2012-11-26 01:39:45

harrybro wrote:

If it were up to me metros would be forced to marry each other in vast ceremonies, with anal defloration rites performed in public by a machine of great girth and ineluctable thrust.

"

Clearly, you've been studying your thesaurus but you seem to be projecting a bit.

#18 2012-11-26 01:44:52

What Taint said.  Yes, a noble vision, just imagine yourself staring in it.

#19 2012-11-26 02:03:40

Taint wrote:

harrybro wrote:

"

Clearly, you've been studying your thesaurus but you seem to be projecting a bit.

Clearly, you didn't read my post at the top of this thread.

#20 2012-11-26 02:13:39

choad wrote:

choad wrote:

Some wear a uniform with reluctance. Others simply refuse. As I believe I've mentioned before, history and science both teach us that effective militarism could never [have] happen[ed] in the absence of homosexuality, and part of that bonding-despite-all-the-testerone process was/is the adoption of uniforms. (Length of hair, usually short, remains a visible remnant of the ancient synthesis of militarism and homosexuality. [Needless to say, my hair is long, and my clothes are as shabby as my role in life allows. {Yes, they're pretty damned shabby.}]) That is all.

#21 2012-11-26 02:30:14

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

choad wrote:

choad wrote:

Some wear a uniform with reluctance. Others simply refuse. As I believe I've mentioned before, history and science both teach us that effective militarism could never [have] happen[ed] in the absence of homosexuality, and part of that bonding-despite-all-the-testerone process was/is the adoption of uniforms. (Length of hair, usually short, remains a visible remnant of the ancient synthesis of militarism and homosexuality. [Needless to say, my hair is long, and my clothes are as shabby as my role in life allows. {Yes, they're pretty damned shabby.}]) That is all.

#22 2012-11-26 02:34:35

Dmtdust wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

choad wrote:

choad wrote:

American draft dodgers. They learned that shit during basic, but felt constrained by the lack of privacy and took French leave.

#23 2012-11-26 03:53:12

Emmeran wrote:

opsec wrote:

We might be shifting back towards more proper fashion, I agree casual Fridays have turned into a slob show - even more so in SoCal.

You need to try a good pair of shoes, you'd be happily surprised to discover how comfortable a well-made pair of shoes are.

I have a very nice pair of dress shoes... for funerals and weddings.  I do not like a stiff sole, so I wear cheap tennis shoes at work and sole-less (yet soulful) double moose hide moccasins everywhere else.

#24 2012-11-26 06:17:32

Years ago I represented MCI and to visit its headquarters was required to wear a starched white shirt, no button-down collar, blue tie and black shoes.  It seemed as though all hires were former military.  The those rules did not make the accounting scandal any easier for shareholders to swallow. 

I do not miss suits, ties or dress shoes at all, any more than I miss bell bottoms,  bib overalls or motorcycle boots.

#25 2012-11-26 09:29:09

opsec wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

opsec wrote:

I have a very nice pair of dress shoes... for funerals and weddings.  I do not like a stiff sole, so I wear cheap tennis shoes at work and sole-less (yet soulful) double moose hide moccasins everywhere else.

Yep, all ya need is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom... (with thanks to Mr. Butz).

#26 2012-11-26 14:21:01

whosasailorthen wrote:

Yep, all ya need is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom... (with thanks to Mr. Butz).

The original quote -  I've recited it for 35 years to describe myself - was reported in RollingStone by former Nixon lawyer John Dean, as "Only thing a nigger wants is a tight pussy, an easy pair of shoes and a warm place to shit." I knew old Earl, who croaked at 99, in passing. His fuckwit staff, I knew better.

#27 2012-12-18 16:39:37

Another sure sign of impending doom...

Madonna Tops 2012 Tour Earnings

#28 2012-12-18 16:59:44

What's next - protests against bathing?  Don't you folks care what your neighbors think as you make your weekly trip outdoors to get your gov't stipend check?

#29 2012-12-18 17:11:23

Lip shitz wrote:

Don't you folks care what your neighbors think as you make your weekly trip outdoors to get your gov't stipend check?

There are 37 house on my street, named for one of my great granddads, and I know them inside and out, as well as their occupants. And former occupants. Most of them smile and wave, a rare occurrence if you know this part of the world. Besides, I've got direct deposit.

Board footer

cruelery.com