#1 2012-11-30 18:23:15

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/wellkillthisdog.png

~ click ~

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2012-11-30 18:36:07

China has a better answer and while I usually oppose the death penalty I'm will to discuss it in cases such as this..

#3 2012-11-30 18:38:19

Has a National Lampoon cover ever spoken to its subject better?

#4 2012-11-30 19:14:37

Emmeran wrote:

China has a better answer and while I usually oppose the death penalty I'm will to discuss it in cases such as this..

Why on earth would you consider a merciful option like death?  Being caged in an American for profit prison is a fate worse than death, and is always to be preferred to a gentle death by lethal injection or even a death by gas or electrocution.

#5 2012-11-30 19:29:44

So, back on the street in 7, maybe 8 years. Not bad for the pay.

#6 2012-11-30 20:13:06

fnord wrote:

Being caged in an American for profit prison is a fate worse than death

You surprised me Fnordio, I thought you woud enjoy the veritable cock buffett available to you. Get you some of that dark molasses.

#7 2012-11-30 22:08:35

choad wrote:

Has a National Lampoon cover ever spoken to its subject better?

I couldn't agree more!  Although, "Buy this Magazine or we'll kill this Dog" was actually mild by Lampoon standards, it was one of their best covers.

Later they had an ad where they featured the cover and said, "Don't worry, you did, we didn't."

#8 2012-11-30 22:48:37

Bigcat wrote:

fnord wrote:

You surprised me Fnordio, I thought you woud enjoy the veritable cock buffett available to you. Get you some of that dark molasses.

I've never been incarcerated.  I've expressed my opposition to the death penalty for anti-humanitarian reasons on many occasions.  In case you missed it, I'll explain my opposition.  Being in prison for life, in General Population, with no possibility of parole, is a far more horrible fate than being on Death Row, filing one appeal after another.  A lifetime dealing with noise, stench, forced co-habitation with stupid people, lack of privacy, shankings, rapes, beatings, and extortion is a nightmare.  On Death Row, one is separated from the worst aspects of prison life, and if by some chance one is actually put to death, it's over fairly quickly and the incarceration beforehand isn't as horrible as what most prisoners endure.  This is why I oppose the death penalty; life imprisonment is far more nightmarish, painful, and degrading to the human spirit!

Last edited by fnord (2012-11-30 22:50:42)

#9 2012-11-30 23:14:06

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

fnord wrote:

I've never been incarcerated.  I've expressed my opposition to the death penalty for anti-humanitarian reasons on many occasions.  In case you missed it, I'll explain my opposition.  Being in prison for life, in General Population, with no possibility of parole, is a far more horrible fate than being on Death Row, filing one appeal after another.  A lifetime dealing with noise, stench, forced co-habitation with stupid people, lack of privacy, shankings, rapes, beatings, and extortion is a nightmare.  On Death Row, one is separated from the worst aspects of prison life, and if by some chance one is actually put to death, it's over fairly quickly and the incarceration beforehand isn't as horrible as what most prisoners endure.  This is why I oppose the death penalty; life imprisonment is far more nightmarish, painful, and degrading to the human spirit!

So you DON'T want to eat at the cock buffet?

#10 2012-11-30 23:24:33

Bigcat wrote:

If I wanted to "eat at the cock buffet", there are far better buffets available than the Prison Industrial Complex.

#11 2012-12-01 10:19:20

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

If I wanted to "eat at the cock buffet", there are far better buffets available than the Prison Industrial Complex.

Snob

#13 2012-12-01 19:19:11

Great find, Choad, thanks. He's one of the people who refined my sense of humor.

#14 2012-12-02 02:52:02

Anyone remember Nana?

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2012-12-02 02:54:40)

Board footer

cruelery.com