#2 2013-01-03 11:55:33

Interesting how the country gets browner, Playboy gets whiter.

#3 2013-01-03 18:34:44

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Gen-Whatever the fuck we're on now, likes their women pale.

#4 2013-01-03 19:58:01

GooberMcNutly wrote:

That's because Whites are the most beautiful race.  Non-Whites have surgery, use whitening creams, and straighten their hair in order to look as White as possible.

#5 2013-01-04 09:33:13

I was thinking that it's because back in the 70's fucking black chicks was so out-of-norm that it was extra spicy. Now nobody looks twice. Plus, Playboy has been going after thinner and thinner girls and white girls are usually thinner than black or latina girls.

#6 2013-01-04 21:25:46

I've been staring at those images for an hour now and I still can't see anything. Is there some sort of trick I need to know so I can see some bush? I unfocused my eyes and didn't blink but I'm still being denied the cooter pic.

#7 2013-01-04 21:27:50

GooberMcNutly wrote:

The last time I took a look at a Playboy centerfold, my first reaction was, "Jesus Christ what happened to that poor child's labia?!  Who took 'em and what'd they do with 'em?!"  Never mind everything else that was wrong about the image; her crotch literally looked as if someone had taken her cooter out with two strokes of an axe.  After a second I realized it was "cosmetic" surgery.

So on the basis of that, my theory is that black and Latina chicks no longer qualify for Playboy spreads because they have too much fucking sense to do that kind of sick shit to their ladyparts.

#8 2013-01-04 21:38:23

Banjo wrote:

I've been staring at those images for an hour now and I still can't see anything. Is there some sort of trick I need to know so I can see some bush? I unfocused my eyes and didn't blink but I'm still being denied the cooter pic.

Keep looking, Banjorama.  Give it an hour of constant staring.

#9 2013-01-04 21:39:41

Oh come on, George - women's labia are as variable as hem lines. Some of the blonde girls I've worn out had tight little outer-pudendal-packages with no dangly parts at all. Frankly, it's not a big issue, although I do admit to a certain pedophilic thrill.

Board footer

cruelery.com