#2 2013-02-18 10:48:13

They gotta tell some women to do this? Do you really want to be fucking someone so incredibly dumb they don't know to touch the things that feed good?

#3 2013-02-18 13:40:54

Women who have been made frigid by excessive exposure to religion may need to be told it's fun to play with their breasts.   I'm told a significant number of women have had their sex drives short-circuited by fucked up religious guilt and do not experience sexual desire.

#4 2013-02-18 15:13:06

Boobs are a foundation of life and as such very attractive to all genders.  An infant's first pleasurable memories are of suckling at a woman's breast and as such it only makes sense that all humans would enjoy everything about women's breast throughout their entire existence.

(well that's the argument I use with Melons when I try to talk her into giving a threesome a try)

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-02-18 15:13:27)

#5 2013-02-18 17:19:57

Makes me think of all the guys out there who are afraid of their asses.

#6 2013-02-18 21:31:13

Taint wrote:

Makes me think of all the guys out there who are afraid of their asses.

Valentine's candy, deep discounted to move...

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/happyvalentines.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#7 2013-02-18 22:15:47

Emmeran wrote:

Boobs are a foundation of life and as such very attractive to all genders.  An infant's first pleasurable memories are of suckling at a woman's breast and as such it only makes sense that all humans would enjoy everything about women's breast throughout their entire existence.

(well that's the argument I use with Melons when I try to talk her into giving a threesome a try)

Need I reiterate:  I'm all for a threesome as long as "she" is not trying to compete with me. She needs to love me best :)

#8 2013-02-18 22:21:16

Melons or moobs on a male, by contrast, are neither functional nor ornamental.

That there's a 19th century insult.

#9 2013-02-19 17:50:13

melons wrote:

Need I reiterate:  I'm all for a threesome as long as "she" is not trying to compete with me. She needs to love me best :)

Given what you're trying to infer, using quotation marks around "she" is hilarious.

#10 2013-02-19 18:06:47

opsec wrote:

Given what you're trying to infer, using quotation marks around "she" is hilarious.

Melons really doesn't post here often enough for you to fuck with her about her drunken posts, "she" definitely meant a female.  But yes it is very funny...

(On the other hand I've noticed we're out of red wine so I'm going to have to go to the store before she gets home this evening)

#11 2013-02-19 18:33:09

melons wrote:

I'm all for a threesome as long as "she" is not trying to compete with me. She needs to love me best :)

This is the problem with threesomes.  What you are describing is a Two-and-a-half-some.

Board footer

cruelery.com