#1 2013-03-13 13:20:30

Swami and Tovée compared the results with the men's preferences in breast size, which showed that "men who more strongly endorsed benevolently sexist attitudes toward women, who more strongly objectified women, and who were more hostile toward women idealized a large female breast size."

#2 2013-03-13 13:46:31

What does it say about shapely turd cutters? Inquiring minds want to know.

PS: Since when does a few joins and some grouping on a data set constitute "research"? Lazy fuckers.

#3 2013-03-13 16:12:30

''I feel that many times women flirt with men just to tease them or hurt them."

I guess I'm a sexist pig because I thought this was common knowledge.  However, in my defense, I firmly believe in the adage, "any more than a mouthful is wasted".

#4 2013-03-16 12:54:36

Taint wrote:

Swami and Tovée compared the results with the men's preferences in breast size, which showed that "men who more strongly endorsed benevolently sexist attitudes toward women, who more strongly objectified women, and who were more hostile toward women idealized a large female breast size."

It's an old idea that men who like big breasts are "infantilized"--childish, selfish, greedy.  I used to think that was just a glib and simple-minded Freudish prejudice; but then I matured and with my maturity came big breasts.  Good God the big titties bring the jerks to ya.  I have often thought that it's likely the big titties bring out the asshole in guys who might behave a little better towards a woman less well endowed.  I was often envied for my bosom, but all it ever did for me was attract guys who were a waste of my time.

#5 2013-03-16 17:34:49

As a young Jarhead I had a souped up Chevy Nova with a jacked suspension, a dear friend of mine would ask me to drive her up to see her new husband in Twenty-nine Palms.  She was a short girl with an extremely large rack and the stiff suspension in my car forced her to keep her arms folded during the ride to support her breasts (due to the jouncey suspension), the morning PT runs were also hell on her rack and she would complain of the pain.

Beautiful and sweet girl - I was sorry to see that she married such an ass; I was pretty naïve at the time and never hit on her - but damn she deserved so much better.

#6 2013-03-16 18:56:41

George Orr wrote:

I used to think that was just a glib and simple-minded Freudish prejudice; but then I matured and with my maturity came big breasts.  Good God the big titties bring the jerks to ya.

You rang? Hokay, I'll bite, how big?

I've never understood boob obsession but eagerly exploited its shits & giggles potential as a kid when my kid sister hit puberty and her Double D funbags didn't blossom immediately, as they would in the fullness of time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatsy_doll

#7 2013-03-17 10:36:02

choad wrote:

George Orr wrote:

I used to think that was just a glib and simple-minded Freudish prejudice; but then I matured and with my maturity came big breasts.  Good God the big titties bring the jerks to ya.

I've never understood boob obsession but eagerly exploited its shits & giggles potential as a kid when my kid sister hit puberty and her Double D funbags didn't blossom immediately, as they would in the fullness of time.

Wow Dude, You just refered to your sisters boobs as "fun bags".

#8 2013-03-17 11:29:56

choad wrote:

In my golden age I was 36C/24/34.  The bags in question were round and high and truly lovely.  I didn't have much of an ass but with the right sartorial engineering I could be a breathtaking vision.
I'm glad to have had good looks in my youth but I don't really miss 'em now.

You compared your poor sister to a Flatsy doll?  Damn, brothers are evil.  I'm really glad I never had one.

#9 2013-03-17 13:17:07

George Orr wrote:

I've never understood boob obsession but eagerly exploited its shits & giggles potential when my kid sister hit puberty and her Double D funbags didn't blossom immediately, as they would in the fullness of time.

You compared your poor sister to a Flatsy doll?  Damn, brothers are evil.  I'm really glad I never had one.

Worse. We chanted the Flatsy jingle, "She's flat and that's that!", while parading her 32 Triple A trainer around a house where, "You asshole!", was the highest praise. The old man offered to finance implants but only on layaway, one at a time. I complained once about something and he fired back with a sideways smile."The hell," he said, "I stuck up for you!"

I have two sisters and a brother, all younger and no surprise, none of us are close. Absent a large extended family who occasionally took me in, I'd never have made it.

#10 2013-03-17 14:39:36

My brother brought home a straight lace girl friend in the middle 70s during a rare reunion, an always guaranteed shit show. Sunday's dinner and inquisition proceeded peacefully until his unwary consort mentioned her own brother, who she said played the organ. The world wobbled and stopped spinning. I doubled over into my plate watching my brother's Don't-Anyone-Dare challenge.

On cue: "Why, both my sons play the organ! Come on, guys, do a duet!"

My brother, who's best friend at the time was "Douche Bag of the Year" winner Chris MacDonald, almost stroked out but recovered enough to visit a year or so later. We're running errands, buying drugstore sundries, and he's browsing the postcard carousel. There in the middle, a gift from God, I spot "The Organ Mountains of Texas"!

Picture two grown men on foot and chasing each for city blocks, laughing and vowing murder, like kids again, around a kitchen table, or around the block, neighbor kids taking bets.

#11 2013-03-17 14:51:05

Brothers are evil - there were four of us biguns to one small girl.  When the "Dream Police" came out and would come on the radio we would all pick her up and run through the house holding her above our heads singing along at the top of our lungs.  She was absolutely terrified and still has nightmares about it.

We obviously thought it was great fun...

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-03-17 14:52:26)

#12 2013-03-19 02:27:48

REPOST

Emmeran hates women

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#13 2013-03-19 02:53:03

Egoist wrote:

REPOST

Emmeran hates women

Of course I do, I also appear hate violent sports such as Rugby and Football.  It also seems that I also despise the military and capitalism; did I forget anything?

Oh wait, I'm sure I have nothing but despite for farmers and the American way; of course it must be crystal clear that I'm anti-police and fire department and probably even anti-Coast Guard.

I'm sure I've missed a few things there and I would love to go on with this silly banter but Melons is purring in the other room and I intend to go snuggle with her.

(On the other hand for any of those whom remain interested we got to see the wax mold of Melons engagement ring this weekend, I will post a picture once it has been finished, it's a custom/one-off job and I'm quite pleased with it so far.)

#14 2013-03-19 02:55:50

Emmeran wrote:

Egoist wrote:

REPOST

Emmeran hates women

Of course I do, I also appear hate violent sports such as Rugby and Football.  It also seems that I also despise the military and capitalism; did I forget anything?

Oh wait, I'm sure I have nothing but despite for farmers and the American way; of course it must be crystal clear that I'm anti-police and fire department and probably even anti-Coast Guard.

I'm sure I've missed a few things there and I would love to go on with this silly banter but Melons is purring in the other room and I intend to go snuggle with her.

(On the other hand for any of those whom remain interested we got to see the wax mold of Melons engagement ring this weekend, I will post a picture once it has been finished, it's a custom/one-off job and I'm quite pleased with it so far.)

Let me know how my dick tastes.

#15 2013-03-19 09:31:32

Emmeran wrote:

And you're hardly narcissistic at all. Hi Emmy!

#16 2013-03-19 12:00:13

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

And you're hardly narcissistic at all. Hi Emmy!

Dude I'm completely vain - Melons points it out all of the time; as you know "to thine own self be true".  But what the hell if I'm in for a penny I'm in for a pound, lying about myself gets me nowhere, being honest gets me max affection from Melons.  I'm really sweet on that pretty little piece of ass so guess what - I'm happy to admit I have strong narcissistic tendencies if it gets me a Saturday night blowjob.

#17 2013-03-19 15:19:01

Emmeran wrote:

...  anti-Coast Guard.

Fucking hilarious.

Board footer

cruelery.com