#1 2013-03-29 13:20:16

I know this little fucker is full of shit, but somebody needs to slap him upside the head or at least pull his pants down in public.

North Korea has revealed its plans to strike targets in Hawaii and the continental United States in photos taken in Kim Jong-un's military command centre.

#2 2013-03-29 14:17:56

phreddy wrote:

I know this little fucker is full of shit, but somebody needs to slap him upside the head or at least pull his pants down in public.

North Korea has revealed its plans to strike targets in Hawaii and the continental United States in photos taken in Kim Jong-un's military command centre.

I've been watching this bullshit for decades and it is a little bit more virulent than before however there is a good chance it's just internal politics.  If they do something stupid it would be the end of their nation and they know it; China won't come to their rescue this time, the Chinese lost half a million soldiers last time and are still none to pleased about that fact.

#3 2013-03-29 14:25:50

China would do well to fortify its border with North Korea to prevent a flood of millions of refugees when the North Korean government collapses.  This will force the refugee flood onto South Korea, devastating its economy and forcing the US to bail them out financially.  The US, Japan, Russia, and other countries in the region would also be the ones forced to bear the cost of racing in to secure North Korea's nuclear material in order to keep it off the black market if China sealed its border.

#4 2013-03-29 15:45:30

Is that George Takei standing him? What are they planning to do? Naked wrestle us into submission?

#5 2013-03-29 16:32:48

But where would China and Russia get enough prisoner/slave manpower to run it's logging camps and brothels?

I'm sure the only part of that "plan" is the large format maps strategically visible in the picture.

#6 2013-03-29 16:45:12

GooberMcNutly wrote:

But where would China and Russia get enough prisoner/slave manpower to run it's logging camps and brothels?

I'm sure the only part of that "plan" is the large format maps strategically visible in the picture.

Wait!  I can have my own North Korean hottie sex-slave?!?

Why didn't I know about this earlier and where do I place my order?

#7 2013-03-29 17:14:31

Emmeran wrote:

Not a surprise.  The Koreans have historically provided the girls for the region's brothels.

#8 2013-03-29 17:23:53

phreddy wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Not a surprise.  The Koreans have historically provided the girls for the region's brothels.

I can personally attest to the joys of Korean comfort women having tested and approved of very many by my very self.

#9 2013-03-29 17:35:32

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

I can personally attest to the joys of Korean comfort women having tested and approved of very many by my very self.

You had sex with slaves?

#10 2013-03-29 18:01:02

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

You had sex with slaves?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

#11 2013-04-03 03:22:21

The story slowly unfolds to reveal the plot behind the actions

"The question remains as to what could have moved North Korea to heat up the conflict with its increasingly excessive statements. One explanation may be the weekend meeting of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party. The delegates passed a program that doesn't exactly look like preparation for an imminent war. It focuses on developing the economy. To this end, a new prime minister was nominated, and he has been rewarded with a seat in the Politburo, which gives him relatively strong power within the system. If one assumes that the military sees this as a threat to its hitherto unquestioned leadership role, the war rhetoric would make a certain amount of sense."

#12 2013-04-03 16:11:21

"STOP!  In the name of love, before you break my heart..."

http://i46.tinypic.com/idupmh.jpg

#13 2013-04-04 01:38:25

Too long to watch the whole thing but the Huxleyism is very accurate in the first 10 minutes...

#14 2013-04-04 17:06:36

It's right on the money about 18:30 in.

#15 2013-04-05 02:41:31

Overlooked/referenced obscurely in most all reporting is the annual massive exercise we've conducted for decades.  It was called "Team Spirit" back in the day.  Not sure what the nomenclature is at present.

The Gipper was running the show during my five deployments...and he wasn't fucking around.  It was about the closest we came to a true "war footing" until Gulf I.  100 jets screaming directly towards the border loaded with the yellow striped munitions.  Turning at the last second.  "Elephant Walks" to the end or runway which (thankfully) turned around to have the "shapes" downloaded and tucked back in their hiding places.  Tense.

Last edited by JetRx (2013-04-05 02:43:56)

#16 2013-04-05 07:04:43

JetRx wrote:

Overlooked/referenced obscurely in most all reporting is the annual massive exercise we've conducted for decades.  It was called "Team Spirit" back in the day.  Not sure what the nomenclature is at present.

The Gipper was running the show during my five deployments...and he wasn't fucking around.  It was about the closest we came to a true "war footing" until Gulf I.  100 jets screaming directly towards the border loaded with the yellow striped munitions.  Turning at the last second.  "Elephant Walks" to the end or runway which (thankfully) turned around to have the "shapes" downloaded and tucked back in their hiding places.  Tense.

Team Spirit & Ulchi Focus Lens is how I learned to love Korea:  Bulgogi, OB, Capt Q and the Korean women!

Now we have "Foal Eagle" and "Key Resolve" - ya know cause someone had to put their mark on the map by changing the name.

#17 2013-04-07 18:31:32

Are you all fools to be played by your government?

765. How to justify a nuclear attack? (4/1/2013)

There is a lively stage show in Korea Peninsula in recent days. North Korea had its third nuclear test in February. US and South Korea had a military drill in March. US sent B-52 in the drill then showed off with B-2 bombers there. N. Korea upgrades the threat almost everyday. US media is full of the topics such like: “North Korea said it would attack U.S. military bases on Japan and the Pacific island of Guam if provoked.”, “North Korea threatens to 'settle accounts with the US'”, “North Korea says enters "state of war" against South”…… But that war only exists in the mouth not in reality. It is actually a sale’s advertisement. The commodity is the nuclear weapon.

Renewed nuke sale fear after recent NKorea test
By FOSTER KLUG | Associated Press – 3/19/2013

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea's nuclear test last month wasn't just a show of defiance and national pride; it also serves as advertising. The target audience, analysts say, is anyone in the world looking to buy nuclear material.

http://news.yahoo.com/renewed-nuke-sale … 22435.html

North Korea’s Lesson: Nukes for Sale

By GRAHAM T. ALLISON Jr.     Published: February 12

Who could be interested in buying a weapon for several hundred millions of dollars? Iran is currently investing billions of dollars annually in its nuclear quest. While Al Qaeda’s core is greatly diminished and its resources depleted, the man who succeeded Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has been seeking nuclear weapons for more than a decade. And then there are Israel’s enemies, including wealthy individuals in some Arab countries, who might buy a bomb for the militant groups Hezbollah or Hamas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/opini … html?_r=1&

Bush started Iraq War with a un- existed “WMD”. US won’t make similar mistake again in Iran war. So they directed a puppet show. In this show, N. Korea bangs the drum: “I have nuclear bomb. I’m enemy of the US. My nuke bomb is on sale if you are hostile to US. Come to pick up a bargain.”

So don’t be surprise that US and its Western allies would be attacked by “nuclear terror bombing” next time. Even none “potential customers” attend this “nuke sale booth”, the seller will create one. At that time, the “suicide bomber” could never tell truth. Just like those 911 hijackers, London 7/7/2005 bombers, Madrid bombing perpetrators and Adam Lanza and his mother in Sandy Hook shooting, they were all arranged to be dead. Of course, the Feds could gave you evidence from “damaged hard disc” (in Sandy Hook shooting) and “self claimed Mastermind” confession from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (911 case).

You can view the two news information I referred as a psychological opinion direction from the Feds- a justification for the coming terror attack.

766. China is a member of fraud gang (4/6/2013)

In this soap opera, N. Korea and US are the main actors playing war game show to the world audience. Another important actor is China. China is the major supporter of North Korea, without its aid, N. Korea couldn’t survive. So when China approved the resolution of U.N. to sanction on N. Korea, it causes big surprise. China used to veto any resolution in U.N. if it is anti the “friendship of China and N. Korea”.

China voted for new North Korea sanctions. Will it enforce them?

By Peter Ford, Staff Writer / March 8, 2013

Beijing-When the UN Security Council imposed new and harsher sanctions on North Korea yesterday to punish it for its most recent nuclear test, one big part of the story was the fact that China had gone along with the resolution.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-N … them-video

Don’t be blinded by this action of China. It’s only a stage performance – a gimmick to lure Iran to the hook. To show that N. Korea is really helpless. Even its long time ally has abandoned him. So North Korea is eagerly to sell his treasure – the atomic bomb, at a bargain price.

One purpose of sanction is to inspect the cargo shipment by force. If Iran falls into the trap, it will be easy for US to intercept the “evidence”. The inspector could be China if necessary. He joins U.N. sanction. Bush’s “WMD” lie scandal won’t repeat in Obama's regime.

China is a secret collaborator of US. The regime is famous for its corruption. It will do anything – if the bribe is big enough. The Feds is to create big events to distract a framed case. One big event is “terrorist nuke attack”, you have seen my revelation. The other one is a “natural disaster” – a pandemic of bird flu.

#18 2013-04-07 19:01:22

katsung47 wrote:

Are you all fools to be played by your government?

765. How to justify a nuclear attack? (4/1/2013)

There is a lively stage show in Korea Peninsula in recent days. North Korea had its third nuclear test in February. US and South Korea had a military drill in March. US sent B-52 in the drill then showed off with B-2 bombers there. N. Korea upgrades the threat almost everyday. US media is full of the topics such like: “North Korea said it would attack U.S. military bases on Japan and the Pacific island of Guam if provoked.”, “North Korea threatens to 'settle accounts with the US'”, “North Korea says enters "state of war" against South”…… But that war only exists in the mouth not in reality. It is actually a sale’s advertisement. The commodity is the nuclear weapon.

Renewed nuke sale fear after recent NKorea test
By FOSTER KLUG | Associated Press – 3/19/2013

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea's nuclear test last month wasn't just a show of defiance and national pride; it also serves as advertising. The target audience, analysts say, is anyone in the world looking to buy nuclear material.

http://news.yahoo.com/renewed-nuke-sale … 22435.html

North Korea’s Lesson: Nukes for Sale

By GRAHAM T. ALLISON Jr.     Published: February 12

Who could be interested in buying a weapon for several hundred millions of dollars? Iran is currently investing billions of dollars annually in its nuclear quest. While Al Qaeda’s core is greatly diminished and its resources depleted, the man who succeeded Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has been seeking nuclear weapons for more than a decade. And then there are Israel’s enemies, including wealthy individuals in some Arab countries, who might buy a bomb for the militant groups Hezbollah or Hamas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/opini … html?_r=1&

Bush started Iraq War with a un- existed “WMD”. US won’t make similar mistake again in Iran war. So they directed a puppet show. In this show, N. Korea bangs the drum: “I have nuclear bomb. I’m enemy of the US. My nuke bomb is on sale if you are hostile to US. Come to pick up a bargain.”

So don’t be surprise that US and its Western allies would be attacked by “nuclear terror bombing” next time. Even none “potential customers” attend this “nuke sale booth”, the seller will create one. At that time, the “suicide bomber” could never tell truth. Just like those 911 hijackers, London 7/7/2005 bombers, Madrid bombing perpetrators and Adam Lanza and his mother in Sandy Hook shooting, they were all arranged to be dead. Of course, the Feds could gave you evidence from “damaged hard disc” (in Sandy Hook shooting) and “self claimed Mastermind” confession from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (911 case).

You can view the two news information I referred as a psychological opinion direction from the Feds- a justification for the coming terror attack.

766. China is a member of fraud gang (4/6/2013)

In this soap opera, N. Korea and US are the main actors playing war game show to the world audience. Another important actor is China. China is the major supporter of North Korea, without its aid, N. Korea couldn’t survive. So when China approved the resolution of U.N. to sanction on N. Korea, it causes big surprise. China used to veto any resolution in U.N. if it is anti the “friendship of China and N. Korea”.

China voted for new North Korea sanctions. Will it enforce them?

By Peter Ford, Staff Writer / March 8, 2013

Beijing-When the UN Security Council imposed new and harsher sanctions on North Korea yesterday to punish it for its most recent nuclear test, one big part of the story was the fact that China had gone along with the resolution.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-N … them-video

Don’t be blinded by this action of China. It’s only a stage performance – a gimmick to lure Iran to the hook. To show that N. Korea is really helpless. Even its long time ally has abandoned him. So North Korea is eagerly to sell his treasure – the atomic bomb, at a bargain price.

One purpose of sanction is to inspect the cargo shipment by force. If Iran falls into the trap, it will be easy for US to intercept the “evidence”. The inspector could be China if necessary. He joins U.N. sanction. Bush’s “WMD” lie scandal won’t repeat in Obama's regime.

China is a secret collaborator of US. The regime is famous for its corruption. It will do anything – if the bribe is big enough. The Feds is to create big events to distract a framed case. One big event is “terrorist nuke attack”, you have seen my revelation. The other one is a “natural disaster” – a pandemic of bird flu.

What do you propose we do?  You whine like a selfish child and suggest not a single course of action.

#19 2013-04-07 19:13:20

Emmeran wrote:

What do you propose we do?  You whine like a selfish child and suggest not a single course of action.

I'm so disappointed. You even try to discredit some one who dares to reveal the truth? How much they pay you to do so?

#21 2013-04-11 17:20:43

I wish them luck with that as we've mastered triangulated counter-battery fire, most of what they own will die before the second salvo is fired.

#22 2013-04-12 08:44:00

We had complete technical superiority the last time too, if I recall...

#23 2013-04-12 10:20:34

GooberMcNutly wrote:

We had complete technical superiority the last time too, if I recall...

and we completely spanked NorK's ass, the war with China that followed did turn into a stalemate though.

#25 2013-04-21 20:37:17

767.  Push Iran to bite the hook (4/15/2013)

To push Iran to bite the hook, they created an earthquake at the purpose to destroy Iran’s nuclear facility. If Iran can’t produce the nuke material by itself, they have to buy from North Korea. The mission failed, though.

Quake hits near Iran's nuclear city Bushehr, 37 dead

By Yeganeh Torbati and Marcus George   DUBAI |  Tue Apr 9, 2013

(Reuters) - A powerful earthquake struck close to Iran's only nuclear power station on Tuesday, ….

…… but the nearby Bushehr nuclear plant was undamaged, according to Iranian officials and the Russian company that built it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/ … HA20130409

Pentagon voluntarily advertises for the nuke products of North Korea, tries to convince the potential buyer the merchandise is just what they wanted.

Pentagon: NKorea could launch nuclear missile
By ROBERT BURNS and JULIE PACE | Associated Press  4/11/2013

WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. intelligence report concludes that North Korea has advanced its nuclear knowhow to the point that it could arm a ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead, a jarring revelation in the midst of bellicose threats from the unpredictable communist regime.

http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-nkorea-c … itics.html

#26 2013-05-08 18:21:58

768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)

The Boston Marathon bombing case was conducted by the Feds. I believe. It took place on 4/15, the last day for tax return. It reminds me of a similar case. Six years ago, I wrote “478. April plot and tax return (4/13/07)”. I alleged the Feds would frame a case in the name of “tax fraud”. Three days later (4/16), a massacre in Virginia Tech. occurred. 4/17 was the last day for tax return that year. That’s their tactic to use terror case to distract a framed case.

Two months ago, I wrote “756. To search by the hands of IRS (2/4/2013)”. It seems the Feds repeat their old tactic in their plot. I think the explosion of a fertilize factory in Texas was not a coincidence. It is a part of the plan – to cause public panic.

I also worry about that the Feds planned more terror bombings elsewhere – particularly in San Jose area where I live. They have showed an intention to kill by violence last month. See “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. If there is bombing happens in library or shopping center where I used to go, the Boston Marathon bombing would have justified it.

Yesterday morning, (4/19), when I learned that the suspects are Chechens, I wrote:” The target of a Chechnya should be Russia. Not US. The suspects are more likely the recruits of US intelligence for the mission of "Arab Spring", "insurgents" or snitches to monitor Chechnya's community in US. It's a puzzle. Are they another sacrifice?”

At night, a news confirms this.

Boston suspect was under FBI surveillance, mother says
By Timothy Heritage
MOSCOW (Reuters) - One of the two ethnic Chechens suspected by U.S. officials of being behind the Boston Marathon bombings had been under FBI surveillance for at least three years, his mother said.
….
"He (Tamerlan) was 'controlled' by the FBI, like, for three to five years," she said, speaking in English and using the direct English translation of a word in Russian that means monitored.

"They knew what my son was doing, they knew what sites on the Internet he was going to," she said in what Russia Today described as a call from Makhachkala, where she lives in Russia's Dagestan region after returning from the United States.

Tsarnaeva echoed the boys' father, Anzor, who said on Friday that he believed they had been framed. Both suggested in separate interviews that the FBI had made no secret of the fact that at least one of the brothers was being watched.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-suspect-un … 14606.html

769. Terror attack and financial market (4/30/2013)

In “694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)”, I wrote, “September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn’t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action.” Robert Mueller has to leave his office this September.

That’s why we saw a series of events took place recently: a meteor hit Russia; former Pope Benedict quit his job; Bin Laden’s son in law was arrested and sent to New York, Boston bombing….. All these were created for a big case – a false flag nuke attack on US (likely at New York) which will end with war on Iran. This big case was used to cover up a small case – eliminate Kat Sung and his family (because they knew the story, I allege they are recruited by the Feds to monitor me. Informants have to die to keep their masters’ crime a secret.). Since this is a framed case, they need a big case to distract public’s attention.

In March, I found the Feds prepared a violence death for me – a random shooting death in bank robbery. I revealed it in “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. Then there came the Boston Marathon bombing. I think it was created to justify multi bombings all over the country. One of which was in public place where I go.

I used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday. They have a “Computer skill lecture” every Tuesday afternoon. Boston bombing took place on Monday (4/15). I was rattled by it so I didn’t go. Then a fertilizer factory in Texas had a big explosion. I think it was part of the plan. I wrote, “768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)”

I also noticed an unusual drop of gold price. Gold plunges to two year low from 4/12 to 4/15.

Gold plunges to two-year low

By Mark Thompson and Hibah Yousuf @CNNMoneyInvestApril 15, 2013

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/au0030lnb%5B1%5D%20-%20Copy%20(2).gif?1368383607

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/15/investi … index.html

The dramatic drop would give the Feds a chance to buy in gold at low price. If I went to library next day (4/16) and died in a bombing, more bombings would happen that eventually lead to a war. The gold price would sky rocket.

If you still remember there was an unusual stock trading just before 911 attack.

Next Tuesday was 4/23. One day before my daughter gave me a bag of garbage – although we pay monthly garbage fee, I don’t use that service – I am afraid of being planted with illegal stuff, such like drugs in our garbage can. See “689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)”.  I assorted the garbage of that  bag – there was a recycle bin in library, I used to throw the paper there. I found there was a backpack in the bag. It reminded me of Boston bombing immediately. Would they also frame me in a bombing case? Once again I decided not to go to the library.

Next day, there was a news:

'Syrian hackers' break into Associated Press' Twitter account and 'break news' that explosions at White House have injured Obama - sending DOW Jones plunging 100 points

Both the DOW Jones Industrial average and Standard & Poor’s 500 Index plunged about 1 percent before regaining their losses
$136.5 billion of the S&P 500 index's value was momentarily wiped clean
Tweet was sent to AP's near 2 million followers and retweeted1,181 times before deleted
White House press secretary: 'The president is fine'
Group called the Syrian Electronic Army has claimed responsibility for hacking

By Nina Golgowski    PUBLISHED:12:51 EST, 23 April 2013

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/23/article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z2RvYCTiJU

My interpretation of this strange news:
1.    When the Feds commit a crime, they used to do it in enemy’s name. In 911 they use “Al Qaeda”. This time they use “Syrian Electronic Army”.
2.    Twitter is a tool they used to give command.
3.    It’s a command to their financial team members to buy in some stock or sell out some stock according to the result of a big terror attack. I’m sure there would be a series of bombings if I went to the library.
4.    The mission was cancelled because I didn’t go to library that day.

I am the man who used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday and I have alleged there would be big case applied on me in recent days. These two charts of financial market prove my allegations are very accurate.

770. Drill in “Boston bombing” and “Texas explosion” (5/7/2013)

I had pointed out that in most of the “terror attack” cases alleged done by the Feds, they always planned drills which were identical to the terror case to assure the success of the plot. The perpetrators – if being caught – would defend themselves as practitioners of the drill.  see “688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)”. Some of the practitioners might really thought it was a drill. That was what happened in 7/7/2005 London bombing. The drill became real bombing, the practitioners became sacrifice. After 7/7 London bombing, the informants work for the Feds have been rattled by the fate of those four “suicide bombers”, similar trick couldn’t be used again. So Tsarnaev brothers probably were told to prepare for the content of their backpack by themselves. The material might relate to a bomb – Pressure cooker; firecrackers; remote control toys….. only it was not installed into a real one. So they were sure they would be safe in a “drill”. It was true. But it didn’t prevent their master to plant real bomb at site by someone else.

I think Tsarnaev brothers were recruited informants of the Feds, work as a cover up team – S.S.G.(special support group). When the Feds had a big plot, they used to activate a lot of S.S.G. to help the success of the plot and play the role of witness.   

The style of Tsarnaev brother cell is similar to another cell – Muhammad and Malvo cell in D.C. sniper case. (The sniper killing case was created to threaten law makers to pass the bill (H. J. Res 114) to authorize the use of armed force against Iraq in 2002.  see #101 to #128. ) In these family cells, Tamerlan (Muhammad in sniper case) was the leader and Dzhokhar (Malvo in sniper case) was the follower. There were pick up as sacrifice because they were minority – Muhammad and Malvo are blacks and Tsarnaev brothers are Chechens. The leader, Tamerlan was put into death, (so was Muhammad) because they knew more than their followers. Dzhokhar and Malvo are in jail (you can imagine what they would be)

Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad
http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Bosto … z2REDRfcrK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqUJyUB … r_embedded

Another official drill goes live after Texas fertilizer plant explosion
Texas explosion
April 18, 2013

Coming to light Thursday, only hours after a huge industrial explosion took out a Texas fertilizer plant, also taking out a portion of the small town of West, TX, potentially injuring or killing hundreds more, just so happens to be a little more than an hour’s drive from a huge hospital drill, coincidentally scheduled for the very same day.
http://www.examiner.com/article/another … -goes-live

The Texas fertilizer plant explosion is not a “terror attack” but as unusual as the Feds’ style. What do they want?

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose.

Last edited by katsung47 (2013-05-26 20:12:05)

#27 2013-05-26 20:13:51

It was a repeat of the situation in 2009. N. Korea acted to the US order to create a war crisis.

614. Secret deal with N.Korea (11/22/09)

Feds used to pay other party to do illegal and ugly missions. How do they justify the payment if the receiver is a hostile country? They create an incident.

The typical sample is the bombing of Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia in 1999. (see "193. Bombing Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia (1/1)" and "194. D.o.D. worked for D.o.J. (1/6)")

Another big one is the "EP-3" spy plane incident in April 2001. In exchange to frame a drug case, China was granted to be a member of WTO and to be host of 2008 Olympic. We all see the result: China since then becomes an economic power, now one of the G-2. (see "555. Olympic deal (6/29/08) and "610. The road of persecution (9/23/09)")

Here is the time table of how N.Korea pushed for a nuclear horror from April to July for the Iran war and how an incident created to justify the payment of a secret deal.

3-17  Current TV of San Francisco sent two reporters - Laura Ling and Euna Lee to China to gather the news of North Korea refugees. They were mysteriously arrested by N.Korea board guards. The two admitted that they were "very, very briefly" cross the board - "maybe 30 seconds". If it was truth, then N.Korea board guards must be most efficient one in the world, and the two journalist must be the dumbest reporter in the world. They were sentenced to 12 years prison term.

4 - 5. N.Korea launched a ballistic missile to the Alaska area.

5 -25. N.Korea had a nuclear test.

6 - 7. Hillary Clinton said US may be seeking a way to interdict, possibly with China's help, North Korean sea and air shipments suspected of carrying weapons or nuclear technology. Later that month, US war ship John McCain followed a N.Korean commercial ship and made it a news. That ship, I think, carried with nuclear material to prove Iran's ambition on nuclear weapon. That ship, finally didn't go anywhere but returned to N.Korea.

7 - 4. N.Korea planned to launch another ballistic missile to Hawaii area but failed to carry out the plan. I think the Feds had changed its plan to the end of  this year because that time is more suitable to push for a financial tsunami for a gold rush.

8 - 4. The two US journalists are pardoned and released by N. Korea during a visit by former President Bill Clinton.

You can see how a hostage show starts in March and ends in August while North Korea fulfils its
task in April, May, June and July. It resembles the 2001 EP-3 spy plane incident. In both cases the Feds sent hostage to hostile country to justify a secret deal and payment.

#28 2013-05-26 23:18:58

It's kind of like watching a comedian for thirty years who never bothered to write new jokes after the first year.

#29 2013-06-11 21:19:09

N. Korea created war crisis to the US demand in 2009.

2009, 4/5. N.Korea launched a ballistic missile to the Alaska area.

2009 5/25. N.Korea had a nuclear test.

--------------------

The payment it received. (watch the year of news issued)

OBAMA KEEPS N. KOREA OFF TERROR SPONSOR LIST

FEB. 3, 2010

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA SAID WEDNESDAY HE HAD DECIDED NOT TO REINSTATE NUCLEAR-ARMED NORTH KOREA TO A LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT THE UNITED STATES CONSIDERS STATE SPONSORS OF TERRORISM.

SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON LAST JUNE HAD RAISED THE POSSIBILITY OF RETURNING NORTH KOREA TO THE LIST IN REACTION TO RECENT NUCLEAR AND MISSILE TESTS. SEVERAL REPUBLICAN SENATORS HAD BEEN DEMANDING SUCH A MOVE.

HTTP://WWW.MSNBC.MSN.COM/ID/35225224

----------

US flood aid shipment arrives in North Korea

http://www.ap.org/AP – Sun, Sep 4, 2011

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — The United States has provided a small yet symbolic shipment of emergency relief items to flood-hit North Korea, in the latest sign of thawing ties between the wartime foes.-------
A cargo plane loaded with $900,000 worth of food, medical aid, soap, blankets and cooking kits from the United States touched down at Pyongyang's Sunan airport late Saturday, according to footage from the Associated Press Television News from the North Korean capital.

American and North Korean officials met in New York in late July to discuss a possible resumption of long-dormant negotiations on ending the North's nuclear weapons program in return for aid and other concessions. Nuclear envoys of the two Koreas also met in July and agreed to work toward the talks' resumption, and Pyongyang said last month that it had accepted Washington's proposal to discuss recovering remains of American troops killed during the 1950-53 Korean War.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-flood-aid-ship … 51753.html

#30 2013-06-27 18:03:30

In May 2009, N. Korea had a nuke test. US send two hostages to N. Korea as guarantee for the secret deal.

3/17/2009 Current TV of San Francisco sent two reporters - Laura Ling and Euna Lee to China to gather the news of North Korea refugees. They were mysteriously arrested by N.Korea board guards. The two admitted that they were "very, very briefly" cross the board - "maybe 30 seconds".. They were sentenced to 12 years prison term.

8/4/2009. The two US journalists are pardoned and released by N. Korea during a visit by former President Bill Clinton.

In early 2013, N. Korea had a third nuclear test. similar thing acted again. A hostage was sent to N. Korea as a guarantee.

NKorea says verdict soon for American citizen
Associated Press – 4/26/2013

http://news.yahoo.com/nkorea-says-verdi … 57413.html

N. Korea sentences American to 15 years' hard labor

Calum MacLeod, USA TODAY    9:19 a.m. EDT May 5, 2013

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl … d/2128321/

#31 2013-06-27 21:04:28

katsung47 wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

I'm so disappointed. You even try to discredit some one who dares to reveal the truth? How much they pay you to do so?

If we find the guy who told you we are paying him, we'll have to do something drastic.

#32 2013-06-28 01:59:26

We found the guy who finked about the pay.  Unless he can convince some of his relatives to befriend your relatives and provide information about you, he's going to wind up next to Jimmy Hoffa.

#33 2013-07-11 17:04:53

Feb 12, 2013

(Reuters) - North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday

------------------
two weeks later, S. Korea revealed secret meetings between N. Korea and US.

02/25/2013

KOREA - UNITED STATES
US officials made two secret visits to Pyongyang in 2012

The two US delegations visited North Korea in April and August but were unsuccessful to stop the military provocations of young dictator Kim Jong-un. Today, he handed out decorations to staff that worked on the 12 February nuclear test.

Seoul (AsiaNews/Agencies) - White House officials secretly visited North Korea last year in an attempt to de-escalate the conflict over Pyongyang's nuclear programme, which included three nuclear tests in recent months. The brief visits that took place in April and August were unsuccessful and the North Korean regime appears to have returned to wartime rhetoric.   

Former US officials confirmed the visit but the US government has neither denied nor confirmed it. The April trip was meant to prevent the launch of a long-distance rocket. North Korea went ahead anyway but the test failed. A similar successful test was carried out in December, showing North Korea had the capability of hitting Japan.

The April trip was led by Joseph DeTrani, an expert on North Korea who then headed the National Counter Proliferation Centre in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which co-ordinates US intelligence agencies.

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/US-offic … 27232.html

----------------------

Job done. N. Korea asks for the payment.

Dennis Rodman: NKorea leader wants Obama to call

By MICHELE SALCEDO (Associated Press) | The Associated Press  3/3/2013

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dennis-rod … --spt.html

#34 2013-07-25 18:03:28

779. Big events in 2013 is a big plot (7/10/2013)

Since this February the Feds activated a series of big operations at the purpose to distract public attention from a small operation – eliminating Kat Sung. It sounds odd for some people, but has been proved true by decade long history. If you have read whole of my story, you may have got familiar with these tactics already.

1.    Attempted war on Iran. (1) On 2/15, a “meteorite” exploded in Russia. It was an  intimidation to Russia with a high tech. weapon which imitated meteor explosion. Russia is Iran’s ally. (2) In same month, former Pope Benedict resigned under pressure. The Feds replaced him with a puppet of their own. As a Pope, Benedict would oppose war on Iran if it happenes. (see #759)

2.    Bio attack – Bird Flu epidemic. Which was carried out by Chinese secret police and started from 4/1. (see “774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)”)

3.    A nuclear war panic created by N. Korea. N. Korea has been bribed to do this for three times. Each time it related to elimination plot.
(1) First nuclear test- 10/9/2006. (see  “440. October surprise (10/5/06)” to #445)
(2) 5/25/2009, Second nuke test. (See “614. Secret deal with N.Korea (11/22/09)”)
(3)2/12/2013, third nuclear test. (see “765. How to justify a nuclear attack? (4/1/2013)”). The purpose is to frame Iran to “nuclear proliferation with N. Korea.

4.    Domestic terror attack which at last will justify the war on Iran. The “terror attack” will be a “dirty bomb attack” or “nuclear bomb attack”. The likely target will be New York City. You saw this attempt in (1) In March, Osama bin Laden's son-in-law, who acted as a spokesman for al-Qaida, has been apprehended, transported to New York. The trial on him will justify an “Al Qaida revenge attack” in New York. (2) Tsanaev brothers of Boston bombing indicated such attempt. They were accused of

“April 25, 2013

Tsarnaev Brothers Planned Times Square Attack After Boston Bombing

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/north_am … 04-25.html

Korea Peninsula war crisis, domestic nuclear terror attack, epidemic, war on Iran, each single event could develop to a big disaster, let alone all four add together. That’s because FBI Chief Robert Mueller will step down in this September. The punishment for FBI murdering is just resignation. So they took the advantage and chance to plan such big events.

#35 2013-08-06 16:34:44

In 2006, N. Korea had its first nuclear test to the US order. Watch the time the following news issued to see the payment it got.

North Koreans Say They Tested Nuclear Device
By DAVID E. SANGER            October 9, 2006

WASHINGTON, Monday, Oct. 9 — North Korea said Sunday night that it had set off its first nuclear test, becoming the eighth country in history, and arguably the most unstable and most dangerous, to proclaim that it has joined the club of nuclear weapons states.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/09/world … d=all&_r=0

NORTH KOREA PUPPET SHOW. Here are the payments for the first Nuke test of n. Korea. 

Different from iraq and iran, north korea always gets reward from its master for what it did - food aid, economic aid for its nuclear weapon production, missile test, war threat....

------------------
QUOTE:

U.S. TO SHIP OIL TO NORTH KOREA
bush cites progress on denuclearization

BY PETER BAKER
Washington post staff writer
Saturday, September 29, 2007

The president's order means the united states soon will send 50,000 metric tons of fuel worth about $25 million to the impoverished and isolated Stalinist government. in justifying the move, the white house cited north korea's recent commitment to complete an inventory of its nuclear programs and disable its existing nuclear facilities by the end of the year.

HTTP://WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM/WP-DYN...092801879.HTML

------------
QUOTE:

RESUMPTION OF U.S. FOOD ASSISTANCE TO THE NORTH KOREAN PEOPLE

MAY 16, 2008
PRESS OFFICE: 202-712-4320
PUBLIC INFORMATION: 202-712-4810
WWW.USAID.GOV

The united states intends to provide the DPRK (North Korea) with 500,000 metric tons in food commodities over the course of a 12-month program beginning in June 2008,

HTTP://WWW.USAID.GOV/PRESS/RELEASES/2008/PR080516.HTML

Board footer

cruelery.com