#101 2013-04-19 07:21:51

Who, after being fingered nationally by the FB fucking I, goes and tries to rob a 7-11?  Seriously?  Are these guys Scooby Doo villains?

Spin it MSM.

Offline

 

#102 2013-04-19 08:35:33

It's boiling over in Watertown
Read from bottom to top.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BINM28bCUAEKYxR.jpg

Suspects are Chechnyan brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. (Bonus, won't be hard to Google their names in the future...)
One killed, one on the loose with an IED. Boston closed down and manhunt ongoing.

Last edited by GooberMcNutly (2013-04-19 08:38:39)

Offline

 

#103 2013-04-19 12:20:27

Scotty wrote:

Sure reddit steered us wrong.  That composite don't get much closer.  The "names" are spin.  Both guys will end up dead and so the story can be whatever the regime wants it to be.

Chechens?  Seriously?  What is this, 1993?

So, to recap for those of you scoring at home:

White - Y
Male - Y (duh)
Young - Y
Muslim - Y
Home grown Americans - N
Rednecks - ?

Vegas is going to have a nightmare paying off on this one.

Offline

 

#104 2013-04-19 12:55:03

I eat my words, they were Caucasians! Just the swarthy kind.

Offline

 

#105 2013-04-19 14:18:11

Two 20 somethings orchestrated this?  bullshit.

Offline

 

#106 2013-04-19 14:42:22

lechero wrote:

I eat my words, they were Caucasians! Just the swarthy kind.

OMG what a disaster this is.  They're radical Muslims and we were praying they were natural born American Tea Party followers of Sarah Palin.

Offline

 

#107 2013-04-19 14:53:32

Now is time to let the Truth begin. The internets will not be swayed.

As dawn progressed and the manhunt continued the broadcasts showed armed police searching house after house.  A local CBS newscaster remarked that this was the most unusual situation any of her colleauges had ever seen.  Not referring to the scale of police activity, she went on to explain that never before had they been able to show door to door armed sweeps. That normally the police would come to them and ask them not to film an ongoing search amd clear out of the area. Exasperated she said it was like the authorities wanted us to see, they wanted to send a message.

Offline

 

#108 2013-04-19 16:13:54

How did they have this kid in a shoot-out and he escapes and disappears like a fart in the wind?!

Offline

 

#109 2013-04-19 16:31:48

Dead man (not walking).

(warning - VERY graphic image)

Offline

 

#110 2013-04-19 16:42:10

You know, I was a freshmen in college and lived less than 45 minutes from Centennial Park when Eric Rudolph bombed it.  I don't recall my city being locked down and door to door sweeps nor it affecting my life much at all during the incorrect fingering of Jewel onto the Appalachian manhunt for Rudolph.

This shit is unreal...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … attle.html

Offline

 

#111 2013-04-19 17:06:16

The trolls have awakened

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/558053_638621036153510_1185498298_n.jpg

Offline

 

#112 2013-04-19 17:20:32

I will say that I'm pretty impressed by the firearm discipline I've seen in all the photos - I've yet to see someone screwing up.

Offline

 

#113 2013-04-19 17:50:43

Does this mean that we get to spend the next 10 years in Chechnya finding and eliminating all of the pressure cookers?

Offline

 

#114 2013-04-19 18:01:57

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Does this mean that we get to spend the next 10 years in Chechnya finding and eliminating all of the pressure cookers?

There are times when you are a complete douche bag.  Now is one of them. Try not to be an asshole all of the time, you were working on becoming almost not a troll.

Offline

 

#115 2013-04-19 19:40:10

Dmtdust wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Does this mean that we get to spend the next 10 years in Chechnya finding and eliminating all of the pressure cookers?

There are times when you are a complete douche bag.  Now is one of them. Try not to be an asshole all of the time, you were working on becoming almost not a troll.

Damn Dusty - that was the funniest and most anti-Bush thing he has ever posted and you get all butt-hurt about it.

Offline

 

#116 2013-04-19 20:09:53

I love George.  Didn't you know?

Offline

 

#117 2013-04-19 20:48:32

How long before he mysteriously succumbs to his injuries?

Offline

 

#118 2013-04-19 21:16:57

America's new favorite uncle:



This man has some sand.  I don't think I'd have that much composure if my nephews did this and my lawn was swarming with reporters and English was not my first language.

Offline

 

#119 2013-04-20 03:14:17

I've posted this picture of the dead Boston Bomber in the NSFW pictures, but it needs to be here as well when one of the resident ghouls decides they need to find this picture in the future.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/13_boston_bomber.jpg



Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Offline

 

#121 2013-04-20 08:24:49

George Orr wrote:

America's new favorite uncle:



This man has some sand.  I don't think I'd have that much composure if my nephews did this and my lawn was swarming with reporters and English was not my first language.

Watching him on Today right now.  This man needs to be the face of Islam if the religion is truly a religion of peace.  I am almost in tears watching and listening to him as it is clear he hurts for what has happened in his family, hurts for his community.

He makes a huge distinction between devotion to ones religion and radicalization.  "He was using words just to use them, not with understanding." he said of Tamerlan.

He is very reminiscent of WWII immigrants in my opinion.  He has come to America and is interested in working hard and utilizing the land of opportunity.  I would imagine that his own children are not allowed to speak his native language so they can assimilate better.

I like him.

Offline

 

#122 2013-04-20 08:52:34

Interesting "Timurlan" appears to be a etymological derivative of Tamerlame (Tamer the Lame)

Offline

 

#123 2013-04-20 10:17:13

fnord wrote:

I've posted this picture of the dead Boston Bomber in the NSFW pictures, but it needs to be here as well when one of the resident ghouls decides they need to find this picture in the future.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/13_boston_bomber.jpg

Fnord, it's a hat... I posted it earlier under "Dead man" above.  I didn't post it directly inline because frankly he doesn't deserve the space or notariery IMHO.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Offline

 

#124 2013-04-20 10:22:21

Scotty wrote:

George Orr wrote:

America's new favorite uncle:



This man has some sand.  I don't think I'd have that much composure if my nephews did this and my lawn was swarming with reporters and English was not my first language.

Watching him on Today right now.  This man needs to be the face of Islam if the religion is truly a religion of peace.  I am almost in tears watching and listening to him as it is clear he hurts for what has happened in his family, hurts for his community.

He makes a huge distinction between devotion to ones religion and radicalization.  "He was using words just to use them, not with understanding." he said of Tamerlan.

He is very reminiscent of WWII immigrants in my opinion.  He has come to America and is interested in working hard and utilizing the land of opportunity.  I would imagine that his own children are not allowed to speak his native language so they can assimilate better.

I like him.

I'd like to think you are right and that he is genuine, however i think there's a lot of CYA going on here... the guy has a good job and life here in America, so to protect that he needs to get out in front of this thing and make himself look like a good guy or he's gonna be tarred with the same brush.

Offline

 

#125 2013-04-20 14:49:07

I'd love to get a translation of this...

Offline

 

#126 2013-04-20 16:32:52

whosasailorthen wrote:

fnord wrote:

I've posted this picture of the dead Boston Bomber in the NSFW pictures, but it needs to be here as well when one of the resident ghouls decides they need to find this picture in the future.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/13_boston_bomber.jpg

Fnord, it's a hat... I posted it earlier under "Dead man" above.  I didn't post it directly inline because frankly he doesn't deserve the space or notariery IMHO.

OK fine, Iíll accept the hat.  But youíre getting soft in your old age if you have problems with putting such a lovely picture inline!

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Offline

 

#127 2013-04-21 12:06:15

If you pay attention to dead due there, you can see they even tried to resuscitate his perforated ass after the fact.  Those white stickers a on his torso are from multiple attempts with a defib.....

Offline

 

#128 2013-04-21 13:44:30

XregnaR wrote:

If you pay attention to dead due there, you can see they even tried to resuscitate his perforated ass after the fact.  Those white stickers a on his torso are from multiple attempts with a defib.....

Umm... no.

The "white stickers" are EKG pickups to determine if he had any heart muscle activity.

Offline

 

#131 2013-04-24 18:24:42

I knew this was coming. These tards couldn't even mix their own black powder.

Last edited by choad (2013-04-24 21:05:22)

Offline

 

#132 2013-04-24 18:41:22

Identity of the mercenary-looking chaps wearing black tactical gear and khaki pants / boots revealed as Army National Guard Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team (WMD-CST), not Craft International private security mercs.

http://www.dailypaul.com/282579/identit … n-bombings

Seems legit. These guys on the scene were he most intriguing element for me. Give the rampant conspiracy speculation and how innocuously routine their role truly was, I'm surprised neither the media and the authorities have jumped on disclosing this.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SG0KCWNE0vg/UXC_9BVOXpI/AAAAAAAAAqo/bCmqew5xzoM/s1600/craft3a+(550+x+327).jpg

Last edited by lechero (2013-04-24 19:24:59)

Offline

 

#133 2013-04-24 21:35:53

They don't have to "mix" it. You can buy a pound of Goex for about $25, retail. To get that much black powder would take literally thousands of dollars worth of fireworks.

Offline

 

#134 2013-04-25 13:12:24

GooberMcNutly wrote:

They don't have to "mix" it. You can buy a pound of Goex for about $25, retail. To get that much black powder would take literally thousands of dollars worth of fireworks.

Agreed.  They were probably using the fireworks for ignition and possibly delivery purposes.

Offline

 

#135 2013-04-30 09:02:09

a charge of using a weapon of mass destruction to kill

I keep seeing this as the (only?) charge brought against Dzhokar.  Can someone tell me why he isn't also being tried for three counts of capital murder?

Last edited by Scotty (2013-04-30 09:02:26)

Offline

 

#136 2013-04-30 09:35:17

Scotty wrote:

a charge of using a weapon of mass destruction to kill

I keep seeing this as the (only?) charge brought against Dzhokar.  Can someone tell me why he isn't also being tried for three counts of capital murder?

Let's just wait until the arraignment hearing.

Offline

 

#137 2013-04-30 11:09:55

Scotty wrote:

a charge of using a weapon of mass destruction to kill

I keep seeing this as the (only?) charge brought against Dzhokar.  Can someone tell me why he isn't also being tried for three counts of capital murder?

cuz obummer is an secret chechen.

Offline

 

#138 2013-04-30 13:54:37

Scotty wrote:

a charge of using a weapon of mass destruction to kill

I keep seeing this as the (only?) charge brought against Dzhokar.  Can someone tell me why he isn't also being tried for three counts of capital murder?

They only needed one charge to hold him over for trial.  The rest will be developed when they flesh out all the evidence.  The important bit is to charge him with the capital offense, so he can held without bail and eventually be executed.

Offline

 

#139 2013-04-30 16:32:09

whosasailorthen wrote:

Scotty wrote:

a charge of using a weapon of mass destruction to kill

I keep seeing this as the (only?) charge brought against Dzhokar.  Can someone tell me why he isn't also being tried for three counts of capital murder?

They only needed one charge to hold him over for trial.  The rest will be developed when they flesh out all the evidence.  The important bit is to charge him with the capital offense, so he can held without bail and eventually be executed.

These guys usually don't get to trial, they get dead. 

Stay tuned, I would not be a bit surprised if some high-profile Texas scumbag lawyer took the case Pro Bono.

Offline

 

#140 2013-04-30 18:07:30

Baywolfe wrote:

Stay tuned, I would not be a bit surprised if some high-profile Texas scumbag lawyer took the case Pro Bono.

And here she is.   Judy Clarke's roster of former clients includes Tucson shooter Jared Loughner, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph, and unabomber Ted Kaczynski.  Although not from Texas, she is, probably more appropriately, from California.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_judy_clarke_jef_130430_wg.jpg

Offline

 

#141 2013-04-30 19:12:20

phreddy wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Stay tuned, I would not be a bit surprised if some high-profile Texas scumbag lawyer took the case Pro Bono.

And here she is.   Judy Clarke's roster of former clients includes Tucson shooter Jared Loughner, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph, and unabomber Ted Kaczynski.  Although not from Texas, she is, probably more appropriately, from California.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_judy_ … 430_wg.jpg

Good for her, unless you think he should just be locked away somewhere without a trial. And if you do believe so, do you ever masturbate while you're thinking about it?

Offline

 

#142 2013-04-30 22:48:22

Tall Paul wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Stay tuned, I would not be a bit surprised if some high-profile Texas scumbag lawyer took the case Pro Bono.

And here she is.   Judy Clarke's roster of former clients includes Tucson shooter Jared Loughner, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph, and unabomber Ted Kaczynski.  Although not from Texas, she is, probably more appropriately, from California.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_judy_ … 430_wg.jpg

Good for her, unless you think he should just be locked away somewhere without a trial. And if you do believe so, do you ever masturbate while you're thinking about it?

Yeah, good for him too.  Good thing he's not black or Hispanic and just capped a couple of his homies, then he'd be talking to a 26 year old court appointed attorney.

In Capital Murder cases in Texas, it's the Death Penalty or Life Without the Possibility of Parole.  Under those circumstances it's fine with me if somebody like him wants to rot in prison for 60 years.  Does anybody know how it works in Massachusetts?

Offline

 

#143 2013-05-01 03:44:51

From my understanding it's no longer a Mass issue, the Feds have jurisdiction as it's a terrorist act (I'm probably wrong).

However if I had to decide between Death or Life at SuperMax I'd choose death every single fucking time.

Offline

 

#145 2013-05-01 12:13:33

Dmtdust wrote:

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/05/01/three-additional-people-taken-into-custody-boston-marathon-bombings/dhLzU1e5vfbuhxyjWlBOSP/story.html

Whoops.  It just got bigger.

You post that silliness and you missed THIS?  For shame.

Offline

 

#146 2013-05-01 13:22:57

Emmeran wrote:

However if I had to decide between Death or Life at SuperMax I'd choose death every single fucking time.

Yeah, my point.  I think it's a much harsher punishment to keep the fucker alive as somebody's bitch.

Offline

 

#147 2013-05-01 14:08:40

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

However if I had to decide between Death or Life at SuperMax I'd choose death every single fucking time.

Yeah, my point.  I think it's a much harsher punishment to keep the fucker alive as somebody's bitch.

In SuperMax you are your own bitch - zero human contact.

Offline

 

#148 2013-05-01 20:23:53

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

However if I had to decide between Death or Life at SuperMax I'd choose death every single fucking time.

Yeah, my point.  I think it's a much harsher punishment to keep the fucker alive as somebody's bitch.

In SuperMax you are your own bitch - zero human contact.

I"m not all that keen to contact most humans anyway.  Do you get to have reading material?

Offline

 

#149 2013-05-01 21:44:10

Shit, after the week I'm having, just give me a cell and a paddle ball and I could be happy for decades.

Offline

 

#150 2013-05-01 23:05:23

Why am I having flashbacks of Steve McQueen and a baseball?

Offline

 

Board footer

cruelery.com