#1 2013-07-28 07:38:08

Here I am in Williston, 31 years old and shaking my ass for guys with dollar bills in their mouths.

I lived in Williston during the boom years in the late 70's/early 80's, my brothers have been back there lately building housing to support the current boom.

This chick has it all about right...

#2 2013-07-28 07:41:26

Shit guys - sorry - I didn't realize Melons had logged in on my computer.  Not sure why she did that she has a brand new Surface Pro to work off of.

This post was by me not Melons.

#3 2013-07-28 08:01:52

Sock puppet. 100 % convinced of it now. You are a sad lonely man.

#4 2013-07-28 11:18:42

Bigcat wrote:

Sock puppet. 100 % convinced of it now. You are a sad lonely man.

PM me and I'll link you to her Facebook if you like, you can see a picture history of everything personal I've spoken of here.  I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear.

Instead of trolling you should read the article, it was quite nicely done.

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-07-28 11:19:39)

#5 2013-07-28 12:00:10

Wait - let's evaluate this situation:  I post a blog article about strippers in boomtown and you are fussing that I didn't realize upfront that Melons used my computer last night?  Is that the full sum of your contribution to this community?

You may want to re-evaluate your life my friend...

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-07-28 12:01:17)

#6 2013-07-28 15:56:58

Emmeran wrote:

You may be right. Maybe I should start posting about my adventures every time I step outside. I am just jealous that my life isn't as mind blowingly awesome as yours.

BTW, I wasn't fussing about somebody using your computer, I was pointing out that I think it is sock puppet using your computer.

Thanks for the stripper article though, I do enjoy those ladies.

#7 2013-07-28 16:11:13

Nah Melons isn't a puppet she's my lady and she runs the house for me.  Once in a great while she'll read something on here and want to respond, particularly when we are having a date night and getting into our cups.  We enjoy High-street for what it is and really don't take it too seriously.

We do plan to have a cook-out with Choad before the summer closes and we did just purchase a house on High Street.  Like I said, PM me and I'll hook you up with the real life specifics...

#8 2013-07-28 16:20:39

Emmeran wrote:

Nah Melons isn't a puppet she's my lady and she runs the house for me.  Once in a great while she'll read something on here and want to respond, particularly when we are having a date night and getting into our cups.  We enjoy High-street for what it is and really don't take it too seriously.

We do plan to have a cook-out with Choad before the summer closes and we did just purchase a house on High Street.  Like I said, PM me and I'll hook you up with the real life specifics...

I'm just busting your balls, I'm sure she is real.

#9 2013-07-28 16:22:35

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

You may be right. Maybe I should start posting about my adventures every time I step outside. I am just jealous that my life isn't as mind blowingly awesome as yours.

BTW, I wasn't fussing about somebody using your computer, I was pointing out that I think it is sock puppet using your computer.

Thanks for the stripper article though, I do enjoy those ladies.

I will say that I've recently spoken with the boys(tm) that stories are what life is about, adventures and the telling of them is what created journalism.  So yes you should journal and share your adventures and why not share those stories here with a bunch of like minded assholes like us?

Did I ever tell you about the time in Korea at Iaetwon hill when I was confronted by an angry mob and saved by a hooker?  Boy that was a hoot!  Then there was that moment at Giza - but wow that was an entire different situation.

Dude - live it and tell it!

#10 2013-07-28 21:05:00

AS IF...  This is seriously not the sort of thing I would post.  And I know better: it's always a bad idea to wander into strange new worlds when inebriated. I will have to be more careful when into my cups not to leave open account windows behind me...

#11 2013-07-28 21:15:27

Well said Miss Melons.  You must forgive Mr. M. He loves you dearly, but seems not to understand whose territory the nest is.  You might want to give him a tutorial.

Board footer

cruelery.com