#1 2013-09-18 13:52:32

Rush Revere, sorry you just can't make this shit up.

#2 2013-09-18 14:07:45

A must read!!  Ok, it may have gone down a little easier if he hadn't named the protagonist Rush.

#3 2013-09-18 14:17:34

Rush is just a fat, egotistical, pill-popping, pedophile, conman.  If he could have made as much money pandering to the crazies who believe the US government and space aliens are busy butchering cows, anal probing hillbillies, and putting implants in old ladies, he would have done so.  He doesn't believe the shit that comes out of his upper anal orifice.

#4 2013-09-18 14:46:40

fnord wrote:

Rush is just a fat, egotistical, pill-popping, pedophile, conman.  If he could have made as much money pandering to the crazies who believe the US government and space aliens are busy butchering cows, anal probing hillbillies, and putting implants in old ladies, he would have done so.  He doesn't believe the shit that comes out of his upper anal orifice.

You're just bitter that you didn't figure out how to monetize that before he and Glenn Beck did.

#5 2013-09-18 14:58:51

Emmeran wrote:

fnord wrote:

You're just bitter that you didn't figure out how to monetize that before he and Glenn Beck did.

Guilty as charged!!

#6 2013-09-18 16:11:05

Emmeran wrote:

Whether you like his politics or not, Rush is sane and rational and his message is intelligent, in a bombastic yet entertaining sort of way.  Now Beck, he's just reporting on the end of times, the prelude to armageddon.

#7 2013-09-18 18:03:48

Ah fuck you, Rush is just a money grubber and rabble rouser; he was just smart enough to use that talent and you to make a fucking shitload of money.

#8 2013-09-18 20:02:23

I used to regularly see Rush and another "Shock Jock" back in the 80's in Atlanta (Niel Boortz). They would come to the country club I was the chef at during those days and entertain themselves with their stories of the lies they tell and the people who believed them. Neil told me one time that they picked whichever side of an argument would make the most people upset because that was what brought the big money. And they would get completely hammered. I will say they were entertaining in real life and not nearly the assholes they portrayed in those days.

Today I think they both have grown into true assholes due to the constant coddling and the money they make. Obviously one was more successful than the other.

So sane? Yes. Rational? Probably. Intelligent message? Not so much. But plenty of people buy into their rhetoric as if it were the gospel according to Christ.

#9 2013-09-18 20:51:42

phreddy wrote:

.....his message is intelligent, in a bombastic yet entertaining sort of way.

Fuck that noise. He's a wannabe comedian who never learned that unless comedy is distilled from truth it will never be funny, just loud sarcastic sophistry. Now that he's being paid so much for doing it, I doubt he's even capable of absorbing that particular lesson anymore.

Board footer

cruelery.com