#2 2014-04-22 22:22:21

Hurst, who runs a gun shop with his business partner...

Sounds like he kind of already had it laying around before he started campaigning...

"news"...

#3 2014-04-23 09:18:22

Many years ago I went to a gathering of earth worshiping treehuggers on private land in very rural Alabama. A group of students from a university south of the property heard about this and decided it would be fun to go terrorize these folks. Late one night they ran through the property grabbing tent poles and ropes as they ran by, collapsing tents and generally creating havoc. I awoke to the sound of a shotgun going off outside my tent, and someone shouting "freeze, FBI". One of the boys froze, fell to the ground and was immediately approached by the land owner who pointed his shotgun at the boys head and informed him if he moved a muscle, the owner would not hesitate to shoot him. For about an hour this boy lay in the dirt with the gun pointed at his head while we all waited for the police to show up. When they arrived, the boy was livid. He screamed that he had been kidnapped, that this "jackass" could have killed him, and that the policeman needed to do something about this. "NOW!" The officer calmly turned to the boy and said, "Son, yo in Alabama now. If this man wanted you dead, you be dead and we be carting off your carcass." In the end, they caught the six boys and one girl who made a bad decision that night. Their punishment, laid down by the local magistrate, was to pay the damages for the ruined tents (32) as well as to "beautify" the roadside which ran along the 400+acre property. The university also chose to expel all involved as they had given the university a "bad name". Doesn't sound like much has changed there.

#4 2014-04-23 10:17:17

He is playing to his audience.

Board footer

cruelery.com