#2 2014-06-06 00:31:34

I think Fnord will never leave if he finds this.

#3 2014-06-06 01:59:35

Dmtdust wrote:

I'm aware of Niggermania. I haven't been there recently because it doesn't get updated very often. I actually had an account at one point, but it was cancelled because I hadn't posted for a while. Some stupid admin decided to clean out "inactive" accounts.

#4 2014-06-06 08:36:13

I notice a few of the posters in that thread had been banned.  What the fuck kind of behavior does it take to get banned from Niggermania?

#5 2014-06-06 08:44:05

fnord wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

I'm aware of Niggermania. I haven't been there recently because it doesn't get updated very often. I actually had an account at one point, but it was cancelled because I hadn't posted for a while. Some stupid admin decided to clean out "inactive" accounts.

Well fnord, let me be the first person to apologize for not addressing you by your proper title. From now on it's Dr. fnord in recognition of your Ph.D in Niggerology.

#6 2014-06-06 08:52:38

Scotty wrote:

I notice a few of the posters in that thread had been banned.  What the fuck kind of behavior does it take to get banned from Niggermania?

Tolerance, good will and a sense of decency?

#7 2014-06-06 09:02:19

Tall Paul wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Tolerance, good will and a sense of decency?

HELL YEAH! Ban them mother fuckers!

#8 2014-06-06 18:39:05

Scotty wrote:

Like a lot web sites (but, certainly not here) taking the other side of the argument.  You know, questioning their IQs, making fun of the grammar and spelling, generally refuting every lame brained "proof" they come up with.  I would assume you could have a field day for a while till somebody cried.

Board footer

cruelery.com