#2 2014-11-01 20:59:48

"Cleaning."

Like everyone else who's used that lame ass excuse, he wasn't wasn't cleaning it, he was fucking around with it.

#3 2014-11-01 21:07:06

Yeah, it's virtually impossible to shoot yourself while truly cleaning a firearm... any person cleaning the weapon will, if somehow they failed to first check to see if it was loaded, next remove the action (bolt or firing assembly), because that's how you clean it... so not only would any ammo inside be immediately discovered in this process, but it would also be impossible to discharge it.

#4 2014-11-01 22:01:42

I agree, very few guns start the disassembly process with "Point at mirror and pull trigger..."

#5 2014-11-02 06:38:15

Hey, it could happen.  I almost killed myself cleaning my bow once, I didn't realize it was loaded.

Last edited by Emmeran (2014-11-02 06:39:03)

#6 2014-11-04 11:04:30

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I agree, very few guns start the disassembly process with "Point at mirror and pull trigger..."

GLOCKS do.

#7 2014-11-04 11:57:53

Cleaning Instructions
1.  Remove the magazine.
2.  Pull the slide back to the locked position.
3.  Stick your finger into the chamber to make sure you did not jack in another round.
4.  You are now free to point the barrel at your head and pull the trigger.

#8 2014-11-04 12:53:20

phreddy wrote:

Complete FAIL:  You are NEVER free to point the barrel unless the barrel has been completely removed from the weapon and even then it's a bad idea.  Fuck man you're going to break someone's discipline.

#9 2014-11-04 13:32:49

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Complete FAIL:  You are NEVER free to point the barrel unless the barrel has been completely removed from the weapon and even then it's a bad idea.  Fuck man you're going to break someone's discipline.

Really Em, you must tune up your sarcasm receptors.

#10 2014-11-04 14:22:39

Yeah you're right, sorry just having a bad week.  Cat is dying from eating something he shouldn't have and I just got busted for probation violation on that DUI charge that just won't seem to go away. (blew more than a 0.000 on a surprise home visit)

#11 2014-11-05 15:43:54

Emmeran wrote:

Yeah you're right, sorry just having a bad week.  Cat is dying from eating something he shouldn't have and I just got busted for probation violation on that DUI charge that just won't seem to go away. (blew more than a 0.000 on a surprise home visit)

A home visit?  That's harsh.  What now, another two years under the microscope?  In California they would give you 30 days in lockup, but because there is no room in the jail, you get credit for the full stint if you show up to go through the revolving door.

#12 2014-11-05 16:16:59

phreddy wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

A home visit?  That's harsh.  What now, another two years under the microscope?  In California they would give you 30 days in lockup, but because there is no room in the jail, you get credit for the full stint if you show up to go through the revolving door.

Yeah, but California is full of Liberals.  They should have shot Em on the spot, the way a good Conservative state should do.

Board footer

cruelery.com