#1 2015-03-17 14:16:57

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/cocacola.png

~ click ~

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2015-03-17 22:06:20

My buddy lost 15 lbs doing coke over the last month or so. He is geeked out pretty often but said he doesn't really care if he eats or not. I like to join in but when I do I can't leave the ciggies alone. Smoking counters all of the wonderful health benefits of coke.

#3 2015-03-18 09:57:31

Bigcat wrote:

My buddy lost 15 lbs doing coke over the last month or so. He is geeked out pretty often but said he doesn't really care if he eats or not. I like to join in but when I do I can't leave the ciggies alone. Smoking counters all of the wonderful health benefits of coke.

You should try meth if you want to lose weight. You get all of the benefits of coke plus a bonus loss of another pound per week in skin pickng and getting rid of that always hard to lose enamel.

Last edited by Banjo (2015-03-18 10:00:33)

#4 2015-03-18 11:08:13

Banjo wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

You should try meth if you want to lose weight. You get all of the benefits of coke plus a bonus loss of another pound per week in skin pickng and getting rid of that always hard to lose enamel.

Pussy. Nothing melts the fat away like Drano.

#5 2015-03-18 18:07:15

Tall Paul wrote:

Banjo wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Pussy. Nothing melts the fat away like Drano.

I don't need to lose fat (6'0" 215 and my hobbies are climbing and hiking now that I am off the party favors), I just can't do the really good drugs because I can't stay away from the ciggies.

#6 2015-03-18 20:43:58

That's a bad habit to have, you'd be better off with weed. The clean ones get to the campsite first and drop their packs, the dopers about 15 minutes later and drop their packs and help the clean ones with the tents. Half an hour to 45 minutes later the tobacco fiends crawl in to camp, roll over and gasp "I gotta have a cigarette!" Good luck.

#7 2015-03-18 21:26:25

Tall Paul wrote:

That's a bad habit to have, you'd be better off with weed. The clean ones get to the campsite first and drop their packs, the dopers about 15 minutes later and drop their packs and help the clean ones with the tents. Half an hour to 45 minutes later the tobacco fiends crawl in to camp, roll over and gasp "I gotta have a cigarette!" Good luck.

I guess I don't count weed as a drug. It is just part of everyday nourishment.

As far a s smokes go, I don't touch them except if I cave in and drink or do a bunch of blow.

Hey Choadbag... Is this thread derailed enough yet or should we keep going?

#8 2015-03-18 21:51:54

Not nearly derailed enough, we're still on the subject of healthy treats.

#9 2015-03-19 10:45:23

The mentions — which appeared on __________ blogs and other sites including those of major newspapers — show the many ways ____________ companies work behind the scenes to cast their products in a positive light, often with the help of third parties who are seen as trusted authorities.

Fill in the blanks. If Goebbels was alive, he'd be in awe of our propaganda machine.

#10 2015-03-19 11:32:37

sigmoid freud wrote:

The mentions — which appeared on __________ blogs and other sites including those of major newspapers — show the many ways ____________ companies work behind the scenes to cast their products in a positive light, often with the help of third parties who are seen as trusted authorities.

Fill in the blanks. If Goebbels was alive, he'd be in awe of our propaganda machine.

Wouldn't surprise your nephew, Edward Bernays, who invented public relations, or any of my kin who practiced the same dark art. Lured by filthy lucre, lord knows I tried. For every disinformation crime I committed, I squandered twice the time on whistle blower penance and quickly went bust. I sleep well, no regrets.

Board footer

cruelery.com