#1 2015-04-12 10:34:44

Please note the references to other relatives who had been actively trying to care for the child--and were repeatedly rebuffed.

#2 2015-04-12 10:37:29

What do you call a disabled man left on a pile of leaves by his mother?

Russell.

#3 2015-04-12 17:14:09

What do you call his brother who hangs out in the doorway? 

Matt

#4 2015-04-12 20:11:17

What do you call two minor irritants who have never heard this kind of joke before?

Banjo and Emmeran.

#5 2015-04-12 20:20:26

Tall Paul wrote:

What do you call two minor irritants who have never heard this kind of joke before?

Banjo and Emmeran.

No small minded Paul. It was actually a nod to those stupid jokes from times past. BTW, please don't try to get a rise out of me. It would be a waste of your time.

#6 2015-04-12 20:39:18

Tall Paul wrote:

Banjo and Emmeran.

Holy Crap I Laughed!

#7 2015-04-12 21:17:20

Dmtdust wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Banjo and Emmeran.

Holy Crap I Laughed!

Dusty, you might need to take an Imodium. Looks like you have a bad case of the "holy craps", tonight .

Last edited by Banjo (2015-04-12 21:24:40)

#8 2015-04-13 00:18:35

Banjo wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Banjo and Emmeran.

No small minded Paul. It was actually a nod to those stupid jokes from times past. BTW, please don't try to get a rise out of me. It would be a waste of your time.

Hell, I'd bet you don't even know the name of his cousin who gets off being covered with cream and Parmesan cheese.

#9 2015-04-13 01:15:03

Banjo wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Banjo and Emmeran.

Holy Crap I Laughed!

Dusty, you might need to take an Imodium. Looks like you have a bad case of the "holy craps", tonight .

Holy Crap Banjo is such a cut up!

#11 2015-04-13 05:42:15

Banjo wrote:

What do you call a disabled man left on a pile of leaves by his mother?

Russell.

Peat.

As far as his brothers go, If they are twins hanging out near the window... Curt and Rod.

#12 2015-04-13 09:11:11

Dmtdust wrote:

Banjo wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Holy Crap I Laughed!

Why thanks, Dusty. For a guy that knows so many washed up actors, rock stars, authors, train conductors, .....from the '70's, it's an honor to get my chops busted by you. Didn't you name drop the inventor of the salad bar one time? I mean, holy crap! Unfortunately my career didn't even start until the mid '90's so I get why you don't want to be friends. A tip of the hat to you any way.

#13 2015-04-13 13:28:55

Banjo wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Banjo wrote:

Why thanks, Dusty. For a guy that knows so many washed up actors, rock stars, authors, train conductors, .....from the '70's, it's an honor to get my chops busted by you. Didn't you name drop the inventor of the salad bar one time? I mean, holy crap! Unfortunately my career didn't even start until the mid '90's so I get why you don't want to be friends. A tip of the hat to you any way.

Holy Crap, Banjo you are burning today!  Go man go!

Board footer

cruelery.com