#2 2015-06-24 12:33:22

The only surprise is that it took them to almost the end of the article to name Timothy McVeigh by name, may he rot in non-existent hell.

In the days following 9/11, I pointed out to friends and family that nobody kills Americans like other Americans.  Every other war put together didn't kill more Americans than our own Civil War did.

#3 2015-06-24 16:10:05

Of course the article doesn't mention the large number of Whites murdered by kneegrows every year because they're White. Somehow these racist killings don't meet the PC criteria for recognition as Domestic Terrorism.

#4 2015-06-24 16:41:02

“We understand white supremacists,” he said. “We don’t really feel like we understand Al Qaeda, which seems too complex and foreign to grasp.”

We put up with the same talk and action from our own religious extremist in the name of God but we can't understand simple language translation?  Let me make it easy - all religious extremist suck!

#5 2015-06-24 17:51:32

fnord wrote:

Of course the article doesn't mention the large number of Whites murdered by kneegrows every year because they're White. Somehow these racist killings don't meet the PC criteria for recognition as Domestic Terrorism.

The latest FBI stats I could find is 2013.

White on White Murders: 2,509
White on Black Murders: 409
Black on White Murders: 189
Black on Black Murders: 2,245

Yeah, excuse them for not being concerned with about 3.5% of the homicides in this country.

For those scoring at home, the final score is Whitey 409, Blackie 189.  Attendance was around 325 million.

#6 2015-06-25 03:25:31

https://cruelery.com/uploads/13_murder_table_2013.jpg

You don't know how to read a table. You reversed the figures of who killed who.

The table shows 409 Black on White murders and 189 White on Black murders.

Given that blacks are a small minority, there is a much higher probability that a given black has killed a White than the reverse.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/c … r_2013.xls

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#7 2015-06-25 09:27:41

The article does not mention the high death toll caused by extremists commonly known as "police". But the state does not keep figures on those anyway.

#8 2015-06-25 12:32:25

fnord wrote:

Given that blacks are a small minority, there is a much higher probability that a given black has killed a White than the reverse.

All I really got out of that is, a white person is more likely to be killed by a white person, and a black person is more likely to be killed by a black person by a wide margin.  I also see 60% of total female homicides are by white people while only 36% are by blacks.  So who really disrespects women more?  For every "mudshark" murder there are almost two trailer trash ones.

#9 2015-06-25 13:13:00

Can we all get along?

#10 2015-06-25 14:49:46

Baywolfe wrote:

fnord wrote:

All I really got out of that is, a white person is more likely to be killed by a white person, and a black person is more likely to be killed by a black person by a wide margin.  I also see 60% of total female homicides are by white people while only 36% are by blacks.  So who really disrespects women more?  For every "mudshark" murder there are almost two trailer trash ones.

It's true one is more likely to be killed by a member of one's own race, but there is a much higher probability that any kneegrow you interact with will kill you. Take the 36% of White female murder victims. Male kneegrows are only about 5% (young male kneegrows, the ones most likely to kill, are a tiny subset of that percentage) of the population, and most of the White female murder victims were mudsharks. Male kneegrows between the ages of 18-24 commit half of the murders in America; America would have a murder rate comparable to that of a European country if it weren't for the kneegrow population. Fortunately most of the people killed by kneegrows are other kneegrows, but they also kill a significant number of Whites who interact with them or have the misfortune of being in the same vicinity with them.

#11 2015-06-25 14:58:01

fnord wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

fnord wrote:

It's true one is more likely to be killed by a member of one's own race, but there is a much higher probability that any kneegrow you interact with will kill you. Take the 36% of White female murder victims. Male kneegrows are only about 5% (young male kneegrows, the ones most likely to kill, are a tiny subset of that percentage) of the population, and most of the White female murder victims were mudsharks. Male kneegrows between the ages of 18-24 commit half of the murders in America; America would have a murder rate comparable to that of a European country if it weren't for the kneegrow population. Fortunately most of the people killed by kneegrows are other kneegrows, but they also kill a significant number of Whites who interact with them or have the misfortune of being in the same vicinity with them.

Anecdotally enough Freakonomics leads us to several odd conclusions on how this situation came to be and/or is sustained.  Another anecdotal point is that on the larger human scale us white males are absolutely #1 at killing any and all regardless of race/color/creed.

Whatever the fuck, the answers are never as simple as the happenstance DNA you were born with.

#12 2015-06-25 15:49:20

Emmeran wrote:

Can we all get along?

No

#13 2015-06-25 18:17:25

XregnaR wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Can we all get along?

No

Dang.

#14 2015-06-25 18:30:15

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/cantwealljustgetalong.png