#1 2015-08-31 19:48:43

https://cruelery.com/uploads/18_carter.jpg

ROY: How was your day?

CARTER: When are you doing it?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2015-08-31 20:20:02

"Her attorney argues, however, that the charges should be dropped because Carter’s messages are protected by free speech" deserves to be enshrined in the Criminal Defense Hall Of Fame right next to "Judge not, lest ye be judged".

#3 2015-09-01 01:21:18

I once told a crazy fucked-up neighbor that she was just a trashcan for unwanted sperm, that her life couldn't possibly be worth living, and she might as well commit suicide. This really rattled her cage, she apparently considered following my advice, and the police talked to me about it. She frequently called the police to tell them I was a vampire, that I broke into her condo on a regular basis to smoke pot, that I stole her vibrator (it's name was General Electric!), that in addition to killing people by sucking their blood I was busy spreading AIDS, and on and on. The only reason the police talked to me about advising her to kill herself is that her therapist reported me (they had long since stopped taking reports about me directly from her).

#4 2015-09-01 10:43:31

Nothing new under the sun.  Iago in Othello is the first recorded case of this.

#5 2015-09-01 13:45:09

fnord wrote:

I once told a crazy fucked-up neighbor that she was just a trashcan for unwanted sperm, that her life couldn't possibly be worth living, and she might as well commit suicide. This really rattled her cage...

Well, you said it once after ample provocation.  This ugly little creature was on a fucking campaign.

#7 2017-06-18 18:45:54

square wrote:

Guilty.

Fuck yeah.

Board footer

cruelery.com