#2 2015-09-02 12:20:37

Dmtdust wrote:

The Old Fashioned Way: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news … ps-6368043

There's one plod 3-way who'll wonder till they draw their last, "The fuck were we thinking?"

#3 2015-09-02 15:19:28

choad wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

The Old Fashioned Way: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news … ps-6368043

There's one plod 3-way who'll wonder till they draw their last, "The fuck were we thinking?"

Yeah, aside from the unforgivable duckface, she looks like a fun squeaky toy.

#4 2015-09-02 18:05:53

It's pretty easy to know what they were thinking:  "Umm... there are so many ways this could go wrong and I'm really not that interested in seeing those guy's dicks."

Good on them for not fucking the drunk slut and ending up ruining their careers.  Drunk sluts are to be fucked off duty and out of uniform.

**Edit: Oh and with double or triple condoms on**

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-09-02 18:06:34)

#5 2015-09-02 18:47:24

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8349c1dbcd20653a99fe42eb7db2c563/tumblr_mzioob1yDa1smnwtfo1_400.gif

#7 2015-09-04 22:48:29

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Ouch! But then again I couldn't do it. I'm glad that we have the police but I just couldn't be a traffic cop. Your job all day long is to ruin people's day. I'm not talking about the worst case offenders, I'm talking a cop sitting off of a stop sign and pulling people over because they didn't wait 3 seconds. Or worse, the highways that constantly switch speed limits. Those cops that wait just on the other side of a speed change are vultures that will I never respect. They are small city revenue generators and nothing more.

#8 2015-09-06 19:31:19

I've always said that the best public relations coup the police could do would be to completely separate the traffic division from the criminal investigations. Everyone hates meter maids and other revenue generators, but then they carry that over to the straight po-po and it causes friction.

#9 2015-09-06 20:57:27

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I've always said that the best public relations coup the police could do would be to completely separate the traffic division from the criminal investigations. Everyone hates meter maids and other revenue generators, but then they carry that over to the straight po-po and it causes friction.

Nah dude, the best thing they could do is get rid of the paramilitary uniforms and stop shooting people.  Why the fuck do the Mass State Troopers dress like Hitlers Brownshirts?

#10 2015-09-06 23:13:42

Emmeran wrote:

Nah dude, the best thing they could do is get rid of the paramilitary uniforms and stop shooting people.  Why the fuck do the Mass State Troopers dress like Hitlers Brownshirts?

Sweet creeping Jesus, where to begin?

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/ … s-of-salem

Shays Rebellion, Sacco and Vanzetti and the movie Departed describe the same thing here in a more contemporary way. Money talks.

#11 2015-09-07 10:46:32

Emmeran wrote:

Why the fuck do the Mass State Troopers dress like Hitlers Brownshirts?

I had jury duty once in NC about a thousand years ago.  One of the witnesses was a MA State Trooper (he'd pulled over a drug runner) in full weird-ass regalia.  It was all the jury could do to keep from snickering.  I swear, even the judge was a bit red in the face.  They look like Nazi boy scouts.

#12 2015-09-07 19:28:08

Emmeran wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Why did Hitler's Brownshirts dress like Hitler's Brownshirts? Fools seldom differ.

Board footer

cruelery.com