#1 2015-10-29 18:27:40

#2 2015-10-29 21:45:46

Yep.

#3 2015-10-29 22:35:03

That's plausible. Alas that I must require citation of peer- reviewed science before developing any interest.

#4 2015-10-29 22:47:00

sigmoid freud wrote:

That's plausible. Alas that I must require citation of peer- reviewed science before developing any interest.

The results of duplicating rat park have been mixed.  However, it is worth noting that many universities get grants from organizations and companies that would lose out if those studies were confirmed.

#5 2015-10-30 00:05:21

fortinbras wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

The results of duplicating rat park have been mixed.  However, it is worth noting that many universities get grants from organizations and companies that would lose out if those studies were confirmed.

Yep.

#6 2015-10-30 20:56:05

I have done most every drug available, and the ones that are supposedly most addictive. The ones that I had any sort of problem with were nicotine, and alcohol.  The alcohol was a necessity for me to fall asleep, whilst working shifts that changed weekly 8-4/4-12/12-8 weekly in the UK in the 80's.  Outside of that, heroin, cocaine, downers, meth, nope, just stop.  I stopped using Nicotine after my son was born, not wanting him to grow up like I did in a smokers house.  I just walked away from it, and in less than a week it was done.

Your speed may vary, but that is how it worked for me.

The video is right on.

#7 2015-10-30 22:22:23

I've consumed precious few proscribed drugs, mostly because I had such sterling examples of their waking horrors among all the adults I knew as kid. I was 17 when I stalled in John-Cheever-land behind the film crew shooting the original, "The Stepford Wives."

Nicotine hooked me early, well before the age of reason. How do the companionless shake a drug that bestows instant wood?

I'd like to try MDMA some day.

#8 2015-10-30 22:53:19

You always shoot in the cubital fossae. #fail

#9 2015-10-31 02:22:08

choad wrote:

You said you tripped, right?  MDMA is like when you're going up on acid.  Only with acid you keep going, and keep going, and keep going, and then go over.

#10 2015-10-31 13:39:59

thefriendsofeddiedoyle wrote:

choad wrote:

You said you tripped, right?  MDMA is like when you're going up on acid.  Only with acid you keep going, and keep going, and keep going, and then go over.

With blotter, I would lose all taste in my tongue and the windows all looked like there was a ton of water behind them and they were about to burst inwards, that's about it.

With Owsley, I would lose count of the things I saw that couldn't possibly exist.

#11 2015-10-31 14:58:07

X

Board footer

cruelery.com