• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Aground on the shore of an uncharted desert isle.

#1 2016-05-16 23:25:08

choad brought the question to mind.

Last edited by sigmoid freud (2016-05-16 23:34:19)

#2 2016-05-17 00:52:44

One at a time, or both together?

#3 2016-05-17 04:51:26

Tall Paul wrote:

One at a time, or both together?

Naah... they'd end up bitching.  One at a time, different places on the island.

Oh, and MaryAnn wants it dirty.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2016-05-17 04:51:41)

#4 2016-05-17 05:45:20

whosasailorthen wrote:

Naah... they'd end up bitching.

Not if they are unconscious.

MaryAnne please. I still think it is possible that Ginger is a tranny.

#5 2016-05-17 08:12:03

Why did you leave out Mrs. Howell?

#6 2016-05-17 11:16:51

Tall Paul wrote:

Why did you leave out Mr. Howell?

#7 2016-05-17 17:58:22

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Why did you leave out Mr. Howell?

Nice try, Gilligan.

#8 2016-05-17 20:16:45

Tall Paul wrote:

Nice try, Gilligan.

Wasn't Gilligan outed at some point???

Or was it Sailor?

#9 2016-05-17 21:43:19

Emmeran wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Nice try, Gilligan.

Wasn't Gilligan outed at some point???
Only for smoking pot.

Or was it Sailor?

#10 2016-05-18 17:48:45

Yep, you got me.  I'm all outed now.  Whee.   I'm free to be, you and me.

Does that mean I get extra rights?

#11 2016-05-18 18:28:03

whosasailorthen wrote:

I think the only thing you are entitled to at this point is you can use whichever restroom you want.

Maybe a cheap mortgage but not sure on that one.

#12 2016-05-18 19:39:23

whosasailorthen wrote:

Well...
1. Some people want to give you shit - most of us don't understand why and ain't gonna go for it.
2. Some people want to imprison you or even torture you to admit you have sex differently than they do.
3. Some people want to make sure you do things the way only their particular preacher from their particular sect (Baptist, Sunni, Catholic, Shia) says it should be done.
4. Some people say it doubles your chances of getting laid on any given night.
5. Most of us don't want to know....

...BUT...

The big question regarding the women's bathroom is safe haven - cut and dried that is the only thing that matters and none of us guys (or transgender guys) have the right to have an opinion on it.

Any man here who claims he's never waited around to find out why that girl he was fresh on was suddenly upset and crying in the Lady's Room is lying.

Anybody here with half a fucking clue on how to deal with that question is my hero. (But if you're a guy nothing you say counts).

Last edited by Emmeran (2016-05-18 19:40:38)

#13 2016-05-18 20:53:35

Emmeran wrote:

Anybody here with half a fucking clue on how to deal with that question is my hero. (But if you're a guy nothing you say counts).

That's easy: Go in, take a piss (sitting or standing as the case may be), get out and mind your own fucking business. And when I say 'fucking business' I mean that literally.

#14 2016-05-19 05:28:16

Tall Paul wrote:

That's easy: Go in, take a piss (sitting or standing as the case may be), get out and mind your own fucking business. And when I say 'fucking business' I mean that literally.

That's just the insensitive you.  We all know that when Big Cat upsets you it's off to the loo for a good cry....

#15 2016-05-19 09:09:18

Meanwhile, back on the topic. 

Fuck Ginger once with the lights on and come hard and quickly.  Get up and leave.

Fuck Mary Ann with the lights off and make a long night of it.  Rinse, lather, and repeat.

#16 2016-05-19 09:36:48

I've stayed well out of this for several reasons but mostly because I casually knew two of the cast. The show aired during the only 3 years I watched tv as kid, but was never a favorite. They all clocked better work elsewhere. The theme song was brilliant.

Gimme McHale's Navy any day.

#17 2016-05-19 10:01:32

choad wrote:

The theme song was brilliant.

It was, indeed, brilliant.  How to explain the show to somebody that is watching it for the first time?

Add Sgt. Bilko to that list.

#18 2016-05-19 13:09:12

choad wrote:

I've stayed well out of this for several reasons but mostly because I casually knew two of the cast. The show aired during the only 3 years I watched tv as kid, but was never a favorite. They all clocked better work elsewhere. The theme song was brilliant.

Soooo...You banged Ginger?

#19 2016-05-19 13:54:41

Bigcat wrote:

Apparently Sgt Bilko as well, it seems that Choad's choad has been every fucking where.

#20 2016-05-19 19:29:33

Bigcat wrote:

choad wrote:

How do you think those holes got in the bottom of the boat?

#21 2016-05-19 23:08:08

Baywolfe wrote:

Add Sgt. Bilko to that list.

Yes, please.  You'll Never Get Rich.  Superb.

#22 2016-05-20 00:48:20

I want the Professor! Why wasn't this an option!? My lawyer will be contacting this site shortly about settling before a homophobia lawsuit is filed!

#23 2016-05-20 19:08:04

fnord wrote:

I want the Professor! Why wasn't this an option!? My lawyer will be contacting this site shortly about settling before a homophobia lawsuit is filed!

I always pictured you as more of a Thurston Howell kinda guy, Fnord.

#24 2016-05-20 21:06:46

whosasailorthen wrote:

fnord wrote:

I always pictured you as more of a Thurston Howell kinda guy, Fnord.

I would have thought the Captain, but I don't have much experience in that sort of thing.

#25 2016-05-20 21:10:08

Tall Paul wrote:

but I don't have much experience in that sort of thing.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

#26 2016-05-21 06:06:50

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

but I don't have much experience in that sort of thing.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Stop trying to divert attention from your granny fetish, you're not fooling anyone.

#27 2016-05-21 14:44:42

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Apparently Sgt Bilko as well, it seems that Choad's choad has been every fucking where.

Em fantasizing about Choad again...

#28 2016-05-21 15:18:35

I sated my itchy foot before I turned 50, when I became a potted plant.

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/calvin.potted.plant.png

The real gypsy here is Johnny_Rotten.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#29 2016-05-21 16:10:31

choad wrote:

So Johnny Rotten banged Ginger?

#30 2016-05-21 16:50:12

Bigcat wrote:

choad wrote:

At least twice - but I heard she gave him the herples...

#31 2016-05-22 15:16:24

Emmeran wrote:

Any man here who claims he's never waited around to find out why that girl he was fresh on was suddenly upset and crying in the Lady's Room is lying.

Theory 1:  She is tender-hearted, and does not like him, but does not want to hurt his feelings, and is conflicted between hurting his feelings and going along with him, which she does not want to do, and which besides will be deceiving him which will be even more hurtful to him in the long run.
(A very, very long time ago, I was one of these damp twats and actually cried more than once over having to turn some loser down.)
Theory 2:  He got way TOO fresh and made some remark or double-entendre that she found too threatening for her to call him out to his face, so she ran into the ladies' room crying.
Theory 3:  The love of her life recently dumped her/died, and the fresh boy reminds her of him in some way.
Theory 4:  Some bitches are just fucking crazy, okay?

#32 2016-05-22 15:36:24

Theory 5:

http://xhamster.com/movies/6067764/good_for_her.html

Last edited by Bigcat (2016-05-22 15:37:15)

#33 2016-05-22 15:44:25

Bigcat wrote:

choad wrote:

Across all my wanders, I have always had a fraught relationship with the ginger creatures. For some reason they are drawn into my orbit, and they are always trouble. I recognised this might be some natrural law back when I was seventeen. But did I listen to my own intuition?  Che sarà sarà.

#34 2016-05-22 15:53:44

George Orr wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Theory 1:  She is tender-hearted, and does not like him, but does not want to hurt his feelings, and is conflicted between hurting his feelings and going along with him, which she does not want to do, and which besides will be deceiving him which will be even more hurtful to him in the long run.
(A very, very long time ago, I was one of these damp twats and actually cried more than once over having to turn some loser down.)
Theory 2:  He got way TOO fresh and made some remark or double-entendre that she found too threatening for her to call him out to his face, so she ran into the ladies' room crying.
Theory 3:  The love of her life recently dumped her/died, and the fresh boy reminds her of him in some way.
Theory 4:  Some bitches are just fucking crazy, okay?

Oh George,

I am sure you were a sweet ass young thing, damp behind the ears you may have been,  but I like you better now this way.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2016-05-22 15:58:00)

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Aground on the shore of an uncharted desert isle.

Board footer

cruelery.com