#2 2016-06-20 19:49:00

"He put it on his intercom"

Assuming, she really did mean an electronic device that allowed for room to room communications. Maybe, just maybe.  The intercom generated just enough gentle heat to desiccate the confection so that it was preserved for all eternity. 

I wonder why it was not placed in Mr. Bennatti's pyramid. Now he's probably some angry mummy, searching forever for his "twinkie."

#3 2016-06-20 22:23:22

Platymingo wrote:

"He put it on his intercom"

Assuming, she really did mean an electronic device that allowed for room to room communications. Maybe, just maybe.  The intercom generated just enough gentle heat to desiccate the confection so that it was preserved for all eternity. 

I wonder why it was not placed in Mr. Bennatti's pyramid. Now he's probably some angry mummy, searching forever for his "twinkie."

Possibly, or it could be they're stuffed so full of chemicals that he was lucky it didn't eat through the top of the intercom.

#4 2016-06-21 08:48:09

When I read the title I thought this was going to be an article about Tall Paul.

#5 2016-06-21 22:55:20

Bigcat wrote:

When I read the title I thought this was going to be an article about Tall Paul.

I DO like you, Big Cat, it's not like I want to cut off all communication with you. And while Carlos Mencia assures me that anyone who wants to suck my dick is a good person, that long highly detailed fantasy you sent me in a private message about beating you with a statuette of Justin Bieber carved out of kielbasa and then choking you to death with my cock at the same instant I jizz down your throat was a little creepy. Even for High Street.

Last edited by Tall Paul (2016-06-22 00:56:36)

#6 2016-06-21 23:07:16

I've been high enough to consider eating it...

Board footer

cruelery.com