#2 2016-11-12 08:58:44

All I want to know is how and why Yoko Ono got a microphone placed in my house.

#3 2016-11-12 13:17:09

I still can't believe you would want Hillary in that office, that person is about as slimy and pretend as they come.  At least Trump tells you he's about to lie to you and be a dick about it.

#4 2016-11-13 17:02:30

Emmeran wrote:

I still can't believe you would want Hillary in that office, that person is about as slimy and pretend as they come.  At least Trump tells you he's about to lie to you and be a dick about it.

Oh, let's enumerate.  Another liberal on the Supreme Court to help prevent States from doing end runs around our Constitution, our taxes would stay at or near their current rate, the ignorant motherfuckers in this country wouldn't think America is now the post Civil War west, Trump's people are every much "business as usual" as Clinton's people.  The only good thing to come out of this is middle America told the Democratic Party to take their horrible candidates and stick them up their collective asses.

#5 2016-11-14 05:46:40

Well there is that...

...but Hillary?  The liberal "check list" agenda has part of me pissed off also.

#6 2016-11-14 08:21:13

That's not the sound of grief over Trump's election; it's her orgasm scream. Poor John had to listen to that shit whenever she fired up her vibrator.

Board footer

cruelery.com