#1 2016-12-01 23:46:36

Cha-cha-cha...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Jt%2BxZeYVL._SL1000_.jpg

As usual.. the comments are the gold.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2016-12-01 23:47:19)

#2 2016-12-02 06:37:44

Does it come with cross-combover-weave instructions?

#3 2016-12-02 10:40:51

It does come with its own wetback landscaping guest wroker to keep making it great again. Or at least keep the leaves off the greens, 'cause you know damn well , deep in your heart, Mr Middle American, you ain't going to go out and do that work yourself.

#4 2016-12-02 11:04:14

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

It does come with its own wetback landscaping guest wroker to keep making it great again. Or at least keep the leaves off the greens, 'cause you know damn well , deep in your heart, Mr Middle American, you ain't going to go out and do that work yourself.

Oddly enough, half would do it for free for a chance at Tee times on the good courses.  In this world the biggest trick is to know which carrot to use and when.

#5 2016-12-02 12:54:08

So what exactly do you envision, sort of a WWOOFer arraingment for middle age middle management aspiring golf swells? Hard to see those guys strapping on leaf blowers to clear the greens no matter what the T times.

#6 2016-12-02 13:06:27

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/mexicanairforce.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#7 2016-12-02 15:35:48

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

So what exactly do you envision, sort of a WWOOFer arraingment for middle age middle management aspiring golf swells? Hard to see those guys strapping on leaf blowers to clear the greens no matter what the T times.

Actually I'm not quite clear on what comes next.  Mexico and the Asian Tigers are now pretty much G-8 type economies.  India and China are set to be Net Importers while Brazil is a shit show.  Russia is an amusing distraction but lacks any real global push and the roman catholic church now allows divorce and abortion. 

Oil demand is at peak and global population growth will go negative in a decade.  GDP is officially a farce cuz no-one has figured out how to measure productivity during population decline.  Don't even get me started on the rapid reverse of man's impact on the environment but do look at the abandoned communities across the northern hemisphere for tells.

#8 2016-12-02 23:23:36

Emmeran wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Actually I'm not quite clear on what comes next.  Mexico and the Asian Tigers are now pretty much G-8 type economies.  India and China are set to be Net Importers while Brazil is a shit show.  Russia is an amusing distraction but lacks any real global push and the roman catholic church now allows divorce and abortion. 

Oil demand is at peak and global population growth will go negative in a decade.  GDP is officially a farce cuz no-one has figured out how to measure productivity during population decline.  Don't even get me started on the rapid reverse of man's impact on the environment but do look at the abandoned communities across the northern hemisphere for tells.

Fuck, it's just a chia pet, guys.

Sheesh.

Board footer

cruelery.com