https://cruelery.com/sidepic/mitchell.mcconnell.png

Get Your Cocaine Mitch Tshirt!

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#1254 2019-05-11 02:59:11

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/the.dork.medal.png

Trump Revokes All Press Passes.

#1255 2019-05-11 10:46:28

Doonesbury August 12, 1974.  Because there really is nothing new under the sun.

#1256 2019-05-13 17:20:41

Insanity may be doing the same thing again and expecting different results but stupidity is doing the same thing again and not even understanding what the results were.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_dow-2019-05-13_16-18-04.png

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_tariff_man_2.jpg

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_tariff_man.jpg

#1258 2019-05-17 18:27:08

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/robocall.png
~ click ~

#1259 2019-05-19 12:28:51

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/retardredux.jpg

1/2 Our Eligible Voters Are Tards

#1260 2019-05-20 20:33:15

C'mon that's a low blow, like asking people if they would drink dihydrogen monoxide (or the more correct, hydrogen hydroxide).  Being uneducated is different from actually being a tard.

#1261 2019-05-20 21:13:24

Baywolfe wrote:

C'mon that's a low blow, like asking people if they would drink dihydrogen monoxide (or the more correct, hydrogen hydroxide).  Being uneducated is different from actually being a tard.

Is it? The public school 2nd grade I attended in 1961 taught us ghastly Roman Numerals after we learned to add and subtract their delightful Arabic counterparts. How does anyone but a tard miss that?

#1262 2019-05-21 06:43:25

I actually hadn't thought about them as "Arabic Numerals" again until just the other week, something triggered me to check the mental archives and I went and found the glorious moment when I learned that tidbit.  At that youthful time I actually envisioned Roman and Arab scholars arguing over which was better...

https://cruelery.com/uploads/11_numerals.jpg

Last edited by Emmeran (2019-05-21 06:53:05)

#1263 2019-05-21 10:52:34

As the article pointed out, they're actually Indian Numerals, although there is some argument as to whether Aryabhata actually invented the zero.

#1264 2019-05-27 20:40:18

ENOUGH! Everyone, back on task.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_ce55f5da-2dc8-4ad6-986e-ad74753b666a.png

#1265 2019-05-28 16:51:56

JetRx wrote:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307 … 3b666a.png

tRump took his toys and went home.  Doesn't want to play with those mean ole Democrats anymore, who keep insisting that laws still mean something in this country.  So unless we're going to rename this link TrumpDecation, it's just more of the same nonsense every day.  Russia actually interfered in an American Presidential election and the GOP is worried that too many brown and black people are voting illegally, while at the same time putting as many Jim Crow voting roadblocks as they can muster.

#1266 2019-05-28 20:11:00

Baywolfe wrote:

JetRx wrote:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307 … 3b666a.png

tRump took his toys and went home.  Doesn't want to play with those mean ole Democrats anymore, who keep insisting that laws still mean something in this country.  So unless we're going to rename this link TrumpDecation, it's just more of the same nonsense every day.  Russia actually interfered in an American Presidential election and the GOP is worried that too many brown and black people are voting illegally, while at the same time putting as many Jim Crow voting roadblocks as they can muster.

Eh?  Whatevars....

Dem's remain the most corrupt party even going so far as spiking the campaign of Sanders (who would have handily spanked Trump) so they could check their "Female" president check box.  Now they are trying to force Biden/Buttlickereg on us to get another check box.  Fuck the Dem's they suck more than the Repugnants.

Now my fellow conservatives need to un-Ass themselves and stop being as obviously sold out to as the Dem's to Big Corps and Big Religion.

For fucks sake I've now registered as "Pirate" and will only vote for anyone who promises me a fair share of the take.

Last edited by Emmeran (2019-05-28 20:14:23)

#1267 2019-05-28 21:07:18

The GOP sold out to Northern Catholics and Evangelicals.  Two groups that were finding themselves increasing disenfranchised in a ever growing secular world.

The Democrats finally got rid of the "Super-Delegates" concept that cost them the last election.  They were arrogant enough to think that anybody could beat Trump, even a corrupt old murderess like Hillary.  And yes, many Liberals held their noses and voted but Middle America gave a great big fuck you finger to their candidate.

The core of both parties suck on the Corporate teat.  Probably the Russian Oligarch teat as well.  As has been said by wiser persons than me, we're doomed if we can't get the big money out of politics.  We should seek out every installation of Citizens United, burn them to the ground, and summarily execute all those behind it.  The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Our only hope is the millennials who have championed unions, universal basic income, free healthcare, and free college tuition for all.  Their only fault is expecting the people who have all the wealth to pay for it.  If they found a way to make it a middle class tax, everybody would be in favor of it (except for the diminishing middle class, of course).

Last edited by Baywolfe (2019-05-28 21:07:53)

#1268 2019-05-30 23:39:23

Trumps artificial inflation, so cars, appliances, fruit and veggies are about to go through the roof in price. 

So much for our economy, move it to cash fella's the ripple effects of this are going to be ugly; there is a point where the rest of the world label's us as "complete assholes" and sides against us in an attempt to prevent a global meltdown.

Last edited by Emmeran (2019-05-30 23:44:53)

#1269 2019-05-31 00:16:06

Emmeran wrote:

Trumps artificial inflation, so cars, appliances, fruit and veggies are about to go through the roof in price. 

So much for our economy, move it to cash fella's the ripple effects of this are going to be ugly; there is a point where the rest of the world label's us as "complete assholes" and sides against us in an attempt to prevent a global meltdown.

Multinationals are being penalized for using third world slave labor to outsource US jobs?
Snowflakes can't be bothered to work menial job to PAY their college tuition?
Emmeran was a Devil Dog?

#1270 2019-05-31 00:34:10

JetRx wrote:

Multinationals are being penalized for using third world slave labor to outsource US jobs?
Snowflakes can't be bothered to work menial job to PAY their college tuition?
Emmeran was a Devil Dog?

Parrot FOX News much?

#1271 2019-05-31 10:12:31

Emmeran wrote:

Well, the DOW just dropped below 25,000 on the news, so we know investors opinions on the move.  As the old saying goes,

"It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so."

I understand that textbook Narcissism includes the need to be thought smarter than everybody else and not taking advice from anybody, but even the GOP can't be happy that Trump is tanking the economy when it would have been humming along nicely if he had just kept this stubby little fingers off of it.

#1272 2019-05-31 10:25:13

Our largest import from Mexico is cars, however it is a cross border manufacturing process with some assemblies & sub-assemblies crossing the border as many as six times in the manufacturing process; what a fucking tariff nightmare.

#1273 2019-05-31 11:20:17

Don't forget
https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_afm_vert_no_tagline.jpg

#1274 2019-05-31 12:07:02

Baywolfe wrote:

Don't forget

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/avocadoskull.png

California exports avocados superior to any you find in Mexico. Peru, too but that's not the point, is it? This is willful chaos.

#1275 2019-06-01 11:32:09

choad wrote:

California exports avocados superior to any you find in Mexico. Peru, too but that's not the point, is it? This is willful chaos.

Maybe where you are California avocados are better but the ones we get in Texas taste "woody" and have huge pits and, therefore, less meat.  The Peru ones, or at least the Peru HASS ones, are better than California and larger too.  I don't have any complaints with the Mexican avocados and, with a market share of around ~80% and year-round availability, we always have something on the shelves.

#1277 2019-06-07 20:44:25

Everyone knows that.

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/wallace.png

#1278 2019-06-11 09:22:07

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/beagleboys.png

~ click ~

#1279 2019-06-11 14:41:44

Well Duh...   That was all a given.

#1282 2019-06-27 14:41:41

https://cruelery.com/img/Paul.Manafort.perp.walk.jpg
Paul Manafort's perp walk. 27 Jun 2019

#1283 2019-07-11 16:17:41

Welcome to what is sure to be one of many in the coming months - a Trump-cave

President Donald Trump is expected to issue an executive action Thursday directing the Commerce Department to obtain citizenship data through means other than the US census, according to two people with knowledge of the plan.

I'm guessing this could end up as a new question on the 1040.  No reply, no tax return.

#1285 2019-07-11 19:03:07

Baywolfe wrote:

President Donald Trump is expected to issue an executive action Thursday directing the Commerce Department to obtain citizenship data through means other than the US census, according to two people with knowledge of the plan.

I'm guessing this could end up as a new question on the 1040.  No reply, no tax return.

I thought there was an explicit law preventing cross-pollination of databases - damn now I have to do research.

#1286 2019-07-11 20:30:24

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

I thought there was an explicit law preventing cross-pollination of databases - damn now I have to do research.

There was, before Homeland Security reared its post 09/11 head.  They are/were supposed to build a data warehouse from the FBI, CIA, NSA, and maybe one or two "A"s we don't even know about's databases.  He probably thinks there will be valuable information from the Welfare database not realizing that undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits.

So today's announcement amounts to Trump declaring that the federal government will gather all the information that it already has.

#1287 2019-07-11 22:30:33

So much losing!

Maybe it would work better if we asked people if their grandparents were citizens.

...oh wait - that wouldn't work for Trump!

Fuck it, just count the bodies that exist within our borders, it's not such of a political problem.

Last edited by Emmeran (2019-07-11 22:35:37)

#1288 2019-07-11 22:52:09

If they don't start letting more people in again we're in trouble.  There is already a growing labor shortage that no group of Millenials or Gen Zs are going to fill.

#1289 2019-07-12 11:45:32

Donald and the Very Bad Week of Losing...

Acosta resigns, not because he's a reprehensible person who got a pedophile/rapist a sweetheart deal but because Trump decided he's be a liability to the 2020 election.

Lindsay Graham says Figure it out Donald, the climate crisis is real.

#1290 2019-07-15 19:02:31

Wait the draft-dodger and grand-son of a German immigrant who was banished from Bavaria for avoiding the draft, has the gall to tell other folks to leave?.

This dude is a walking shit-storm.

#1291 2019-07-15 20:26:02

Emmeran wrote:

Wait the draft-dodger and grand-son of a German immigrant who was banished from Bavaria for avoiding the draft, has the gall to tell other folks to leave?.

You'd like to think that, but the suck-ups in his base are just going to stick their heads in the sand like they always do.

#1292 2019-07-15 22:04:27

BorderCount wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

You'd like to think that, but the suck-ups in his base are just going to stick their heads in the sand like they always do.

And the Repubs are laying low because they can't afford to have him turn his base against them.

#1293 2019-07-16 00:34:40

The rotten apple don't fall far from the chicken hawk tree.

#1294 2019-07-16 12:02:46

BYE-KEA!  IKEA is closing its last plant in the United States and moving to Europe.  Turns out it's cheaper.

Senator Tim Kaine, a Democrat from Virginia, tweeted in 2018 that workers at the Danville plant, which relies heavily on imports, were worried about how tariffs would affect raw material costs.

For almost three years "winning" has smelled a lot like "failure".

#1295 2019-07-22 00:39:35

https://cruelery.com/img/epsteins.mom.png

#1297 2019-07-24 19:43:50

#1298 2019-07-25 16:26:08

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a sign that Donald J. Trump’s control over the Republican Party is now complete, congressional Republicans on Thursday defended his decision to give the Russian President Vladimir Putin office space at the White House.

A newly emboldened Trump told reporters that he had furnished Putin with a corner-office suite and secretarial staff to use whenever the Russian President is in town. “He says he plans to be here more and more,” Trump said.

Putin, who moved file boxes into his new office on Thursday afternoon, said he looks forward to many productive hours at the White House with few, if any, interruptions.

“At the Kremlin, people are always sticking their heads in my office, asking me questions,” he said. “President Trump just spends all day watching TV.”

At the U.S. Senate, a visibly angry Senator Lindsey Graham called allegations that there was anything improper about Trump giving office space to Putin “totally unfair, disgusting, and vile.”

“Vladimir Putin has worked harder to run the U.S. government than all of the Democrats in Congress put together,” Graham said.

#1299 2019-07-25 17:23:48

Mugwump wrote:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a sign that Donald J. Trump’s control over the Republican Party is now complete, congressional Republicans on Thursday defended his decision to give the Russian President Vladimir Putin office space at the White House.

A newly emboldened Trump told reporters that he had furnished Putin with a corner-office suite and secretarial staff to use whenever the Russian President is in town. “He says he plans to be here more and more,” Trump said.

Putin, who moved file boxes into his new office on Thursday afternoon, said he looks forward to many productive hours at the White House with few, if any, interruptions.

“At the Kremlin, people are always sticking their heads in my office, asking me questions,” he said. “President Trump just spends all day watching TV.”

At the U.S. Senate, a visibly angry Senator Lindsey Graham called allegations that there was anything improper about Trump giving office space to Putin “totally unfair, disgusting, and vile.”

“Vladimir Putin has worked harder to run the U.S. government than all of the Democrats in Congress put together,” Graham said.

Poe's Law.  Satire is dead where the Trump Administration and the GOP are concerned.

#1300 2019-07-26 10:30:27

Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano has accused President Donald Trump of unleashing “a torrent of hatred” with his attacks on four Democratic congresswomen of color.

In a critical op-ed published on the conservative cable network’s website Thursday, Napolitano also said he now regretted believing that Trump had changed over the years.

“I have known President Trump personally since 1986,” Napolitano wrote. “The private Trump I have known is funny, charming and embracing. That is not the public Trump of today.”

Napolitano said government workers “take an oath to support the Constitution,” which itself “not only commands of government both racial neutrality and color blindness, it generally prohibits government officials from making distinctions among people on the basis of immutable characteristics.”

“So, when the president defies these moral and constitutional norms and tells women of color to ‘Go back,’ he raises a terrifying specter,” Napolitano wrote. “The specter is hatred not for ideas he despises but for the people who embrace those ideas. The specter is also a dog whistle to groups around the country that hatred is back in fashion and is acceptable to articulate publicly.”

Hatred “must be rejected loudly in all its forms – especially when it comes from the president,” Napolitano added.

Board footer

cruelery.com