#2 2018-02-06 12:55:10

When I saw the post title, I was prepared to disagree with you on this one, George. But after reading it, you won me over. I concur.

#3 2018-02-06 15:52:03

Ah yes, another couple of boils on the asses of Texans, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland.

It appears that at least they are honestly stupid and not dishonestly trying to make a buck.  They're not selling "prayer cloths" or at least not yet and they were probably given flu shots from their doctor possibly without even being informed.  It seems a shame that there will be no follow-up on how many of their parishioners end up dead at the end of the flu season, which also doesn't exist according to Gloria.

I'm sure it makes no difference and may even be taken down but I left this on their Facebook page.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.  It's fine if you want to be ignorant to what science provides for us, but you're going to be the reason that some of your followers will be dead at the end of the flu season.  Considering their ages I would be very curious to know if Kenneth and Gloria have received flu shots as recommended by doctors for all people over 50 years old.

#4 2018-02-06 16:29:25

Board footer

cruelery.com