#1 2008-02-14 00:15:10

On more than one occasion the subject of a High-Street get together has come up, but for some reason nothing ever happens......  Dirckman is imagining drunken orgy time with lots of fist fights....  Should we try again?

#2 2008-02-14 00:43:33

First a decision needs to be made on when and where.

The Geographical center of the United States is in Belle Fourche, SD, a town of some 5000ish souls, which is obviously way too fucking small for us to avoid notice by the cops.

Plus, really, fuck South Dakota.  The obvious choice would be Vegas or somesuch: Biloxi, Mississippi or maybe New Orleans might be interesting choices.

As for the when, the selection of a good national holiday three-day weekend might be ideal.

#3 2008-02-14 00:49:39

I'll be there just to see Dirckman get to pull a train for all his new found Ghey Friends... Hell, I'll sell tickets to Cherry, Fluff, Feisty, Georgette and most certainly to Woggah.  It'll pay my fair there...!

(Dirckmans' tan in the summer.....)

#4 2008-02-14 00:54:12

While it's not among my favorite places, I still hold Las Vegas as the most practical choice. Biloxi? Are you kidding?

#5 2008-02-14 01:05:13

Taint wrote:

While it's not among my favorite places, I still hold Las Vegas as the most practical choice. Biloxi? Are you kidding?

I said "interesting," I didn't say it was a good choice.

#6 2008-02-14 01:09:55

Put me down for New Orleans.

I hate Vegas, nothing Cruel about it - just an architectual example of mindless TV sitcoms.

Vegas lacks flavor, color, truth and most of all - Bite!

My list:

New Orleans
St Louis
San Francisco
San Diego

and perhaps the most fitting of all:  Tijuana

#7 2008-02-14 01:14:22

Branson, MO has lots of smirky possibilities.  Just bringing along a digital camera or two to record the scenery...

#8 2008-02-14 01:16:57

Arbitrary latitude/longitude in the middle of the back country at Glacier National Park?

Scenic downtown Detroit?

The outskirts of Washington, DC?

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2008-02-14 01:32:03)

#9 2008-02-14 01:42:57

Well, hell. Why not Bridgeport then?

#10 2008-02-14 04:15:55

How about somewhere with a beach and an autonomous region?

Last edited by Johnny Rotten (2008-02-14 04:17:12)

#11 2008-02-14 19:12:08

I'm voting for a summer get-together at Gunnison Beach, NJ (my fav hangout).

#12 2008-02-14 19:16:18

Belle Fourche, SD is the worst fucking idea I've ever heard!!  I live about a half hours drive from there and it is the armpit of America's asshole....  I like the Vegas idea because flights are cheap, lodging is cheap, food is cheap and there are hookers readily available just off the strip....................

#13 2008-02-14 21:02:50

Dirckman wrote:

Belle Fourche, SD is the worst fucking idea I've ever heard!!  I live about a half hours drive from there and it is the armpit of America's asshole....  I like the Vegas idea because flights are cheap, lodging is cheap, food is cheap and there are hookers readily available just off the strip....................

Armpit of America's asshole?  Somehow, Dirckman is giving Lurker a monster stiffy...

#14 2008-02-14 21:11:54

I figured it would take a lot more than that comment to give a stiffy to the Northwest fisting champion!!!

#15 2008-02-14 21:21:01

Dirckman wrote:

I figured it would take a lot more than that comment to give a stiffy to the Northwest fisting champion!!!

Hey, armpits are delicious, the more stank the better, and munching ass is heaven....as long as it's totally hairy...and sweetness, I am ALWAYS the fister, not the fistee....

#16 2008-02-15 03:34:56

Oh come on, I was hoping for a place with a little more irony than just a sunny clime. If we did N'awlins it would have to be the Superdome, or maybe we could do that little town in Mississippi that has the FBI autopsy/body farm, or for Fnord maybe urban detroit or that hasidic community north of Manhattan. Other choices include Ed Gein's farm in Wisconsin, or nearby. or is there some kind of Genital Papilloma Virus Institute somewhere-with nearby hotel accomodations? A Sex-Furby convention in Vegas? The Colorado town with the Columbine memorial?

#17 2008-02-15 03:35:55

Wouldn't it be funny if Fnord, you turned out to be a large black jewish lesbian from Staten island?

#18 2008-02-15 03:37:13

We could make a high street quilt with each of us sewing one square and at the end we give it to Fnord.

losing my shit here, sorry..

#19 2008-02-15 03:38:11

Tijuana!!! Perfect!!!

#20 2008-02-15 03:56:02

Toe, when I'm stoned - as I am now - I don't babble nearly as much as you.

#21 2008-02-15 11:32:56

Emmeran wrote:

I hate Vegas, nothing Cruel about it - just an architectual example of mindless TV sitcoms.

Spoken like someone who has spent no time here. You know people actually live here, right? I have more fun just running errands than most people do on vacation. Vegas is fucking rad.

Here is a fine example of our local culture. You can't assess the Vegas experience from a couple of boring-assed trips. I can tell you where to get a piercing at 3 in the morning. I can tell you where to find Penn and Teller on any given night after their show (The Peppermill). I can take you to eat any kind of five-star cuisine you can think of, and then go hang out in a million dollar garden looking at priceless art eating gold-leafed chocolate pianos while snorting blow off a hooker's ass.

If we did it in Vegas, you'd have me to play tour guide. For fuck's sake - my business is literally RIGHT next to one of the best strip clubs in the country. I did the website for the world famous Green Door swing club. I would virtually GUARANTEE you a good time. Everything from art museums to the gutter. And fuckloads of the sweet sweet cheeba to smoke. Free.

And our architecture may indeed suck, but who amongst us would spend this particular vacation touring historical architecture?

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/976/ginvegasdg1.gif

Last edited by sofaking (2008-02-15 12:04:22)

#22 2008-02-15 20:13:51

I don't give a shit where, just not Belle Fourche!!!

#23 2008-02-15 20:43:53

sic

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Oh come on, I was hoping for a place with a little more irony than just a sunny clime. If we did N'awlins it would have to be the Superdome, or maybe we could do that little town in Mississippi that has the FBI autopsy/body farm, or for Fnord maybe urban detroit or that hasidic community north of Manhattan. Other choices include Ed Gein's farm in Wisconsin, or nearby. or is there some kind of Genital Papilloma Virus Institute somewhere-with nearby hotel accomodations? A Sex-Furby convention in Vegas? The Colorado town with the Columbine memorial?

Body Farm=Tennessee not Missisppi althogh I guess many a body has been buried on a Mississippi farm...

Gein does have connection to La Crosse Wisconsin which is the home of...

THE WORLDS LARGEST SIX PACK!!!

http://i30.tinypic.com/119w66u.jpg

That might be enough to quench the High-Street thirst!

Last edited by sic (2008-02-15 20:45:29)

#24 2008-02-15 20:56:50

sofaking wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Spoken like someone who has spent no time here. You know people actually live here, right? I have more fun just running errands than most people do on vacation. Vegas is fucking rad.

Here is a fine example of our local culture. You can't assess the Vegas experience from a couple of boring-assed trips. I can tell you where to get a piercing at 3 in the morning. I can tell you where to find Penn and Teller on any given night after their show (The Peppermill). I can take you to eat any kind of five-star cuisine you can think of, and then go hang out in a million dollar garden looking at priceless art eating gold-leafed chocolate pianos while snorting blow off a hooker's ass.

If we did it in Vegas, you'd have me to play tour guide. For fuck's sake - my business is literally RIGHT next to one of the best strip clubs in the country. I did the website for the world famous Green Door swing club. I would virtually GUARANTEE you a good time. Everything from art museums to the gutter. And fuckloads of the sweet sweet cheeba to smoke. Free.

And our architecture may indeed suck, but who amongst us would spend this particular vacation touring historical architecture?

Do your eyelids really stick that far out....

#25 2008-02-15 22:28:28

Gotta love Vegas.

http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00960/93/22/960482239_l.jpg

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2008-02-15 22:30:15)

#26 2008-02-15 23:30:04

Lurker wrote:

Do your eyelids really stick that far out....

No Lurky dear.

Much like you, it's a caricature.

#27 2008-02-16 00:44:08

Fuck you, Taint, whadya expect, I'm a girl, you're a boy, you  have the conversational abilities of a snail, I never know when to shut up. That's evolution for ya.

#28 2008-02-16 02:44:04

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Fuck you, Taint, whadya expect, I'm a girl, you're a boy, you  have the conversational abilities of a snail, I never know when to shut up. That's evolution for ya.

I feel oddly excited now.

#29 2008-02-16 12:48:06

I suppose the anti-Vegas is out then?

#30 2008-02-16 12:56:47

How about Kansas City?  It's centrally located, a shithole, filled with hookers, drugs and murderers and some damn good BBQ!!!!!

#31 2008-02-16 13:24:22

In 2006, the hip hop producer Dallas Austin was sentenced to four years...He was later pardoned after intense lobbying from US senators with business ties in the region, and from the singer, Lionel Ritchie, a cult figure in the Arab world.

Wow.  You learn something new every day, don'tcha?

Lionel Ritchie : Arabs :: David Hasselhoff : Germans.

Last edited by George Orr (2008-02-16 13:24:50)

#32 2008-02-16 13:24:38

Havana.

#33 2008-02-16 13:28:56

Haiti!

#34 2008-02-16 13:41:45

George Orr wrote:

I guess Berke Breathed is persona non grata in the Middle East, then.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Deathtongue.jpg

#35 2008-02-16 18:44:15

George Orr wrote:

In 2006, the hip hop producer Dallas Austin was sentenced to four years...He was later pardoned after intense lobbying from US senators with business ties in the region, and from the singer, Lionel Ritchie, a cult figure in the Arab world.

yeah that factoid jumped out at me too. Even weirder than the French.

#36 2008-02-17 03:20:29

Johnny Rotten wrote:

George Orr wrote:

yeah that factoid jumped out at me too. Even weirder than the French.

Oh, the Germans love him too.

#37 2008-02-17 09:19:53

sofaking wrote:

Another exceilent find.  Truth is always stranger than fiction.

#38 2008-02-17 13:17:57

headkicker_girl wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Another exceilent find.  Truth is always stranger than fiction.

Et tu Herve?

http://claytoncounts.com/neato/herve.jpghttp://content6.flixster.com/photo/31/29/30/3129300_tml.jpg

#39 2008-02-17 22:46:12

whosasailorthen wrote:

Gotta love Vegas.

http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0096 … 2239_l.jpg

I hope they were getting ready to play darts.

#40 2008-02-17 23:48:29

Montecore wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Gotta love Vegas.

http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0096 … 2239_l.jpg

I hope they were getting ready to play darts.

Belly-flop contest I believe.  And I suspect we're viewing the ultimate winner.

#41 2008-02-18 01:04:31

sofaking wrote:

Or perhaps spoken like someone that realizes that outside of the strip Vegas is little more than Irvine with a little bit of Kentucky mixed in for flavor.

Everything you've listed there I can show you almost anywhere, including ever-schmucking Omaha.

#42 2008-02-18 01:14:10

If you want to do it in either Denver or Colorado Springs let me know.

I will supply the tasers

#43 2008-02-18 01:27:10

Emmeran wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Or perhaps spoken like someone that realizes that outside of the strip Vegas is little more than Irvine with a little bit of Kentucky mixed in for flavor.

Everything you've listed there I can show you almost anywhere, including ever-schmucking Omaha.

Yeah, I'm from Irvine/Laguna Hills, and now live in Henderson. It is like Irvine. Irvine with a bitchin' view.

I still like it. It fucking rules. I like even it better now that I've lived here 6 years than I did when I moved here. It's the happiest fucking place on earth.

#44 2008-02-18 02:09:01

I'm voting for Las Vegas.  I want to catch a Penn and Teller show.

#45 2008-02-18 02:10:52

Vegas, I think, was pretty much a foregone conclusion.

#46 2008-02-18 02:23:57

https://cruelery.com/img/vegas.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#47 2008-02-18 02:27:43

So if this meetup actually happens (doubtful) and I actually go to it (even more doubtful), I'm wearing a wizard hat the whole fucking time.

#48 2008-02-18 02:54:58

https://cruelery.com/img/shroom.jpg

#49 2008-02-18 15:17:49

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Havana.

I vote for Havana.  Do they let us yanks in there these days?  Seriously.

I'd also throw down a vote for Dubai, Amsterdam or Istanbul.  You people have passports, right?  There are quite a few of you whom I'd like to see spend some time in a Turkish prison...

My 3rd spot of choice would be St. Augustine, Florida.

#50 2008-02-18 15:19:33

I)arkZrobe wrote:

If you want to do it in either Denver or Colorado Springs let me know.

I will supply the tasers

Who the hell is this?

Board footer

cruelery.com