#1 2018-08-21 12:33:12

Miami Herald Endorses Candidate Who Says She Was Taken By Space Aliens

~click ~
https://s8.postimg.cc/47qn92u1x/5b7c228a200000420034ad9f.jpg

("Well SOMETHING was probing my anus!")

#2 2018-08-21 12:52:42

There is an actual (real) phenomenon going on with a lot of these people.  In REM dream sleep, the body locks so that (most of us) don't go walking around trying to act out the dream.  Most everybody knows about sleep walkers, where the body doesn't lock, but there is a reverse issue where people can wake up from a dream and still be asleep and unable to move.  From here it's speculation as to how they imagine they're been abducted and worse, maybe the suggestion from reading about it happening to other people.

FLA-land trying to put her in Washington is another story.  Does Rupert Murdoch own the Miami Herald?

#3 2018-08-21 13:02:40

Baywolfe wrote:

There is an actual (real) phenomenon going on with a lot of these people.  In REM dream sleep, the body locks so that (most of us) don't go walking around trying to act out the dream.

I've got sex-somnia - any chick that is near me while I sleep is going to get well and truly fucked.  Not a problem for Melons but my daughter took more than a decade to understand why she couldn't snuggle with Dad for an afternoon nap anymore.  I'm just happy that I don't get up and go wandering around looking for ass...

Sex-somnia is a curse, however in this case I think she just has an alien fetish which can be solved with a life time supply of Comic-Con passes.

#4 2018-08-21 14:07:52

Baywolfe wrote:

There is an actual (real) phenomenon going on with a lot of these people.  In REM dream sleep, the body locks so that (most of us) don't go walking around trying to act out the dream.  Most everybody knows about sleep walkers, where the body doesn't lock, but there is a reverse issue where people can wake up from a dream and still be asleep and unable to move.  From here it's speculation as to how they imagine they're been abducted and worse, maybe the suggestion from reading about it happening to other people.

FLA-land trying to put her in Washington is another story.  Does Rupert Murdoch own the Miami Herald?

I want to believe. I wish I could and maybe once did think this might be a reasonable explanation. But now I think these people are just plain crazy.

#5 2018-08-21 14:10:10

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

I want to believe. I wish I could and maybe once did think this might be a reasonable explanation. But now I think these people are just plain crazy.

And as for Em, crazy or not he may be, that is friggin' brilliant. Why did I not think of adopting such a condition? Life and love would be so less stressful. For all concerned too.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2018-08-21 14:11:08)

Board footer

cruelery.com