#1 2019-06-15 18:11:36

kim

Hey EVERYONE! Yes, its really me Kim AKA EMILY LITE, and I kind of need your help. I know you all are people who can find information in the deep corners of the interwebs.

I'm sure youve heard of the john lang case, out of fresno? Its got a reddit post, and shit, it might even have something here.

Can we look into this shit together? Im on a mission and could use some help. When you really look into the case, its fucking suspicious and looks connected to not only a shit ton of corruption but possibly other murder cover ups.

Ive looked over the autopsy report, which doesnt fully add up. I find it strange that the fresno PD and coroners office have made the report public, yet they havent made any other autopsies available for the public, that I could find at least.

the whole thing is something out of a netflix documentary. In fact, if they turned it into one and they were able to pull the crime scene photos and autopsy photos ... that would be interesting.

Anyway, I'm sure this will turn into a troll post, but maybe not? shit.

Last edited by kim (2019-06-15 18:27:20)

#2 2019-06-15 19:40:35

kim

According to the INITIAL investigation, on-scene, John was stabbed on the back, chest, and could have possibly died from smoke inhalation due to the fire (which at this time police also stated that it looked it was started to cover up the crime scene).

However, they backed off of this story and said that the reported stab wounds on the back were falsely reported and that he died of self-inflicted stab wounds and/or smoke from the fire.

Okay from the autopsy report (you can find it online because THE FRENSO POLICE DEPT. RELEASED IT???)  there are a few things that stood out to me:

- The coroner, Dr. C,  noted that the male was unclothed upon arrival, with his clothing in the body bag with him, a pair of jeans and black t shirt. NO CUTS were found on the black tshirt that would be consistent with stab wounds, but Dr. C later notes that the body had soot from the fire on the face, hands and feet (top and bottom), yet no soot on the torso or arms ... as if a shirt could have possibly been worn? Is a shirt missing, or  was he not wearing a shirt of any kind when he was stabbed and some how just avoided soot.

- Oddly, its reported that two knives recovered from the scene, a large japanese style knife and a serrated bread knife, were presented to Dr. C to which they replied the bread knife could have been the source, but the japanese blade was not. However, no final say is made. Strange that they were presented, but how would I know what was standard procedure.

- The three chest wounds are all superficial, meaning they did not cause the death or really that much damage at all.

- He had a collapsed lung, just one. To me, this points to knife wound from the back. However, medical procedures were made by first responders to resuselate, and while I cant imagine that would cause a collapsed lung or have ever heard of anything like that, I am also not a Dr.

- The first responding coroner did not see with their own eyes the victims back. John Lang was presented, in a body bag laying on their backs. A large bandage covered his chest, which was lifted to show three stab wounds. No inspection of his backside was made.

- Dr. C's report regarding the victims back is a one line sentence. It is the only section of the report that lacks any type of detail. The spleen report has more detail.

- Soot could be found on the tongue and within the victims throat and possibly further, but it was noted that some tissue remained fairly undamaged.

- Medical procedures done by the first responders were noted and could possibly point to the type of injuries that were present.

- The first responding coroner to the crime scene noted blood near the front of the door, on a mattress in the living room, and possibly in the kitchen - where the body was found. Was this blood ever tested for other DNA?

- Dr. C reports minimal blood within the chest cavity and heart and are consistent with the chest compressions made as well as a small, superficial cut to the heart.

These are just things that I noticed. There could be more. This doesn't sit right with me and when you look into the police chef and the departments history and other possibly cover ups deemed suicides ... something is fucking up here.

#3 2019-06-15 21:57:45

kim

Today I requested docs from the FBI and the Fresno PD regarding this case. A similar request has been made to the FBI only, to no avail.

Come on, wheres Fnord!?

#4 2019-06-16 06:16:13

This sounds like a lot of work.  What makes you think anyone here is so motivated?  In fact, I didn't even read the whole thing.  I don't think you'll summon fnord by just adding his name to your post. You should sprinkle in some links like Kat Hak Sung.

Good luck with your case.

#5 2019-06-16 10:10:28

kim wrote:

Come on, wheres Fnord!?

Fnord's spouse croaked and he hasn't dropped by much since.

Somewhere along the way, the news industry - and its once limitless supply of giggling daily train wrecks - also turned toes up.

#6 2019-06-16 11:58:24

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
-- Hanlon's Razor

#7 2019-06-16 14:19:00

kim

choad wrote:

kim wrote:

Come on, wheres Fnord!?

Fnord's spouse croaked and he hasn't dropped by much since.

Somewhere along the way, the news industry - and its once limitless supply of giggling daily train wrecks - also turned toes up.

Thats terrible, I'm so sorry. It's been sometime since I've been here. I hope all the regs are doing well, well enough. Not too much well, though.

#8 2019-06-16 14:32:23

kim

Ive made two requests for any and all documentation regarding the crime scene to both the FBI and the Fresno PD. Thank you Freedom of info act.

Someone had already requested the info from the FBI (only) but they were not able to provide anything.

There is a huge corruption scandal that has been going on within the Fresno PD for years if not decades.

LOOK INTO JERRY DYER! The Fresno Police Chief with ties to sex with minors, drug and gun trafficking, a possible "cardlock gas theft" ring, and the suspicious "suicide" of a fellow police office deemed a whistleblower to the corruption, that has ties to Dyer - since his "suicide" was in front of Dyers home. Over 12 top ranking Fresno PD has been jailed.

Fresno PD also has a crazy history of using advanced tracking and surveillance systems.

I've started a whole collection of this information on a side project instagram account I have @lesssuck. It is all highlighted and under the #johnlangfresno   

It would be great if any of yall could help, do a little digging, throw in your expertise here! At Least some kind of verbal abuse for old times sake.

Thanks fuckers!

#9 2019-06-26 17:57:59

Huh?
You trying to wake this site up after millennium of slumber?
Good luck

#10 2019-06-28 00:21:52

kim

MSG Tripps wrote:

Huh?
You trying to wake this site up after millennium of slumber?
Good luck

Where the hell is everyone. I'm also creeping on the pic thread

#11 2019-06-28 06:16:28

All take and no give. Better post something good on that thread. Tits preferably. We were not put here for your own amusement.

Click your heels and go back in time a year or so to when Smudge was curating pics. Prolific and wonderful.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2019-06-28 06:18:51)

#12 2019-06-28 19:32:23

kim

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

All take and no give. Better post something good on that thread. Tits preferably. We were not put here for your own amusement.

Click your heels and go back in time a year or so to when Smudge was curating pics. Prolific and wonderful.

You're late. I've already done that looonng ago, I guess before your time, when my tits were perkier.

#13 2019-06-28 20:32:00

kim wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

You're late. I've already done that looonng ago, I guess before your time, when my tits were perkier.

What's your point? Have you *met* the people here? 'Discerning' isn't the best way to describe this group.

#14 2019-06-28 23:36:42

Yes, let's not make mountains out of molehills Emily.  The folks round here are nore the any port in a storm type.  No matter whar the  train wreck, if attached to a partially breathing woman we would not look away.

And yes I remember, I am old as father time,  I never forget an. aereola bump or a mole .

#15 2019-06-29 13:31:13

kim wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I remember swooning over them.  Yes, and they are still probably the beez kneez.  Come on, you know what the drill is.

Board footer

cruelery.com