https://cruelery.com/sidepic/farside.png

~ click ~

Gary Larsen
High Street Logos

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2019-12-18 16:43:01

matty.the.damned wrote:

He finally worked it out, eh?

Yep, and apparently he's going to produce new material from his website:  The Far Side

#4 2019-12-19 01:17:31

Baywolfe wrote:

matty.the.damned wrote:

Yep, and apparently he's going to produce new material from his website:  The Far Side

Good news. Maybe this new fangled internet thing might finally catch on.

#5 2019-12-19 06:11:17

Nah, I do not see it. It's about time everyone stop fooling around and get back to reading the funny papers and start buying comic books down at the corner gift shop.

#6 2019-12-19 13:30:06

matty.the.damned wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

matty.the.damned wrote:

Good news. Maybe this new fangled internet thing might finally catch on.

He was more concerned with his precious IP (if there was a font that would put the letters on a pedestal, I would have used it).

#7 2019-12-19 17:36:33

Baywolfe wrote:

He was more concerned with his precious IP (if there was a font that would put the letters on a pedestal, I would have used it).

IP, my heinie. Gary's the Scott Adams [Garfield/Dilbert] of 'tooning tat and hasn't made enough yet to live comfortably for 20 lifetimes.

#8 2019-12-20 10:45:54

choad wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

IP, my heinie. Gary's the Scott Adams [Garfield/Dilbert] of 'tooning tat and hasn't made enough yet to live comfortably for 20 lifetimes.

Semantics make the world go 'round.

Board footer

cruelery.com