#1 2020-05-01 01:23:43

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/spaceshotdotorg.png

~ click ~

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by choad (2020-05-01 01:30:29)

#2 2020-05-01 06:07:14

"We want to buy your company.  However, you'll need to take a 360 million dollar loan, so we can buy your company."

Why is this legal?

#3 2020-05-01 09:17:20

Platymingo wrote:

"We want to buy your company.  However, you'll need to take a 360 million dollar loan, so we can buy your company."

Why is this legal?

Why didn't we let all these fuckers die on the vine when they got caught with their pants down after the housing bubble burst?

#4 2020-05-01 17:39:12

Baywolfe wrote:

Platymingo wrote:

Why is this legal?

Why didn't we let all these fuckers die on the vine when they got caught with their pants down after the housing bubble burst?

So they can be first against the wall when the revolution comes?

#5 2020-05-01 18:17:01

BorderCount wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Platymingo wrote:

Why is this legal?

So they can be first against the wall when the revolution comes?

Most sheeple will be disarmed well before realizing they've been had.  In case you haven't noticed, there's an ongoing full-court press (co-sponsored by a plutocrat) as you read this. Won't be long until your door can be kicked in to enforce this type of  criminal behavior.  Forced to pay for the very crap with which you're being brainwashed. Kinda like that $75 MILLION earmarked for the bolshevist apparatchiks at NPR.

Last edited by JetRx (2020-05-02 07:58:52)

#6 2020-05-02 10:37:25

JetRx wrote:

Most sheeple will be disarmed well before realizing they've been had.  In case you haven't noticed, there's an ongoing full-court press (co-sponsored by a plutocrat) as you read this. Won't be long until your door can be kicked in to enforce this type of  criminal behavior.  Forced to pay for the very crap with which you're being brainwashed. Kinda like that $75 MILLION earmarked for the bolshevist apparatchiks at NPR.

In case you haven't noticed, Canada just got fed up with assault rifles and banned them.  Done, period, end of discussion.  When should we start seeing Royal Canadian Mounties start kicking door's in?

#7 2020-05-02 10:52:52

Baywolfe wrote:

JetRx wrote:

In case you haven't noticed, Canada just got fed up with assault rifles and banned them.  Done, period, end of discussion.  When should we start seeing Royal Canadian Mounties start kicking door's in?

I wouldn't hold my breath.  The sky is not falling after all.

#8 2020-05-03 13:09:37

Baywolfe wrote:

got fed up with assault rifles and banned them.  Done, period, end of discussion.  When should we start seeing Royal Canadian Mounties start kicking door's in?

In Canada it is a privilege, not a right.  They were handed their independence, we had to fight for it. The fact that many Canadians were from Tory families that fled north after the war of independence is an added little bon mot to this...

This move by Trudeau is going to cause more problems than what was going on before, I easily predict. He just created a black market, with the world's biggest supplier right next door.  And, if he thinks he can prevent that, and does, the technology is out there with 3d printing to produce AR's, AK's, you name it.  Take a gander at the the gun markets in Pakistan or Afghanistan to realize that even without 3d tech this could be a real shitshow. 

Caveat: These Gun Makers Just Went Underground, The Pak Gov't Backed Down After Awhile.   

Last edited by SpacePuppy (2020-05-03 13:50:12)

#9 2020-05-03 15:33:39

Fled wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

JetRx wrote:

I wouldn't hold my breath.  The sky is not falling after all.

My point is/was, the answer is "never".  They'll be more vigilant in the metro areas but be less concerned about people living in the sticks who are not a danger to anyone including themselves.

#10 2020-05-04 15:10:08

Baywolfe wrote:

My point is/was, the answer is "never".  They'll be more vigilant in the metro areas but be less concerned about people living in the sticks who are not a danger to anyone including themselves.

My sarcasm was not aimed at your comment, with which I agree.  It was aimed at the sheeple-baiter who seems concerned about commies infiltrating public radio.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/51744c6a5a94dc18b72854fcac9b3bf1/f2d6c8052c2ec182-f5/s500x750/03266ada88198a75b1e09cfd3e76f589e788a30a.jpg

#11 2020-05-04 18:18:02

Fled wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

My sarcasm was not aimed at your comment, with which I agree.  It was aimed at the sheeple-baiter who seems concerned about commies infiltrating public radio.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/51744c6a5a9 … 88a30a.jpg

Not so fast! p.s. only "concern" is being forced to pay for the bolsheviks at NPR...not a myopic straw man. 

...speaking of context. the e.g. in question served to illustrate how, once a populace is rendered defenseless, doors will be kicked in for the most trivial reasons. It's one of many totalitarianism precursors. 

As a pro-choice, libertarian, atheist I've serious issues with both sides of the (fabricated) Red Team vs Blue Team construct. However, the greatest threat to our constitutional republic emanates almost exclusively from the "left".  Race baiting identity politics... curtailing speech they don't agree with... undermining 2A at every turn...perpetual victimhood...list is endless...utilizing one god damned red herring after another.

#12 2020-05-04 22:28:18

JetRx wrote:

As a pro-choice, libertarian, atheist I've serious issues with both sides of the (fabricated) Red Team vs Blue Team construct. However, the greatest threat to our constitutional republic emanates almost exclusively from the "left".  Race baiting identity politics... curtailing speech they don't agree with... undermining 2A at every turn...perpetual victimhood...list is endless...utilizing one god damned red herring after another.

Who cares about "the left"?  I hate limousine liberals as much as you do.  But that's not the new Democratic party and I have great hopes that in the years to come the moderates (which both ends hate) and the progressives will rise in power and rid us of the old men who gave us Billary Clinton as the champion to defeat Trump.

Board footer

cruelery.com