#1 2020-11-19 15:59:34

Fucking ridiculous

We have two perfectly good small hospitals within 10 miles of us each direction but both have been shut down to inpatient care, meanwhile we are turning a hockey rink/concert center into an emergency hospital.

It's way past time to utilize the emergency management powers of the state and federal governments, along with our "stimulus" dollars to re-open, staff and keep open these facilities.   Health Care in the age of gene splicing is truly a strategic defense issue.

#2 2020-11-20 09:50:53

Emmeran wrote:

Fucking ridiculous

We have two perfectly good small hospitals within 10 miles of us each direction but both have been shut down to inpatient care, meanwhile we are turning a hockey rink/concert center into an emergency hospital.

It's way past time to utilize the emergency management powers of the state and federal governments, along with our "stimulus" dollars to re-open, staff and keep open these facilities.   Health Care in the age of gene splicing is truly a strategic defense issue.

There are some things that shouldn't be done for profit.  The Boss is in the process of turning the 900+ patient homebound part of her business into a nonprofit. I've called it her hobby for years.  She saves the insurance companies millions by keeping people out of the hospitals.  Meanwhile they try not to pay her so they can make more.  Richard Nixon was wrong.

#3 2020-11-20 12:57:29

You ever see a run-down insurance company headquarters building? I didn't think so.

We are trying to switch from wifes Mob to my Mob and they refuse to add her unless I can provide a certified copy of our marriage license, even though they have my married, filing jointly tax return. It's been 25 years, do they think everyone has a copy like that and they are refusing coverage over a stupid bullshit reason like that until I can provide the paper.

#4 2020-11-20 13:47:59

GooberMcNutly wrote:

You ever see a run-down insurance company headquarters building? I didn't think so.

We are trying to switch from wifes Mob to my Mob and they refuse to add her unless I can provide a certified copy of our marriage license, even though they have my married, filing jointly tax return. It's been 25 years, do they think everyone has a copy like that and they are refusing coverage over a stupid bullshit reason like that until I can provide the paper.

And there my friend you have stumbled across answer #1:  "Reverse the burden of proof requirement"

Board footer

cruelery.com