• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » ***Perscription Drug [abuse] Information Requested***

#1 2008-02-21 21:49:52

Which [at least] one of you freaks know how to properly abuse Clonazepam?

How many mg's?

How often?

I am seeking maximum bang with my legal bounty.

#2 2008-02-21 22:47:28

1 to 1.5 mg should be a nice mellow dose.
If you want it to kick in faster, crush it and mix it with some warm water. The warm water prompts your stomach to empty quicker and your intestines to absorb the drug.

#3 2008-02-21 22:59:03

priapism wrote:

1 to 1.5 mg should be a nice mellow dose.

How often?

I have read all that Erowid has with out learning much.

#4 2008-02-21 23:11:28

Bunch of goddamn pill poppin' hippies..........................................................

#5 2008-02-21 23:16:18

Dirckman wrote:

Bunch of goddamn pill poppin' hippies..........................................................

Not quite....   

[Border line] Vet,  where to go next?

#6 2008-02-22 00:37:00

If you're having panic attacks you might not want to use up your meds so fast here, Dhal.

#7 2008-02-22 00:52:56

tojo2000 wrote:

panic attacks

No panic attacks.  My psychiatrist may have a different idea.  They say the major issue is violence, and how to keep me aways from it.  There are other drugs for that.  Those I do not fuck with. It can be easy to come across conflict on the south side of Chicago.  I have a [minor] rap sheet for a lesson.

#8 2008-02-26 02:00:37

Ahhh, MSG.  Please be careful.  You don't want to become the waste of life that my ex husband is.

I am actually prescribed this shit, but I usually don't use it as I'm not really fond of losing most of my memory.

You can take 2 mg safely, that's actually my prescribed dose b/c my doc knows I don't have insurance and it costs less.  I usually split the pill twice to take .5 mg.  However, particularly rough stuff has happened where I felt the need to take the whole damn pill.  Be advised, if you take 2 mg with a couple vodka tonics, you might drunk email and dial people without remembering it.  Make sure you're not left up to your own devices, because I guarantee you, you will piss people off and buy various useless shit off the internet.  And not remember it.  Until the the UPS guy shows up at your house with a fucking box of button pins with your kid's picture on them.  And not even a good picture of your kid, one of those ugly ones that you're never going to wear on your fuckin' LAPEL.

Sorry, got carried away there.  Be safe MSG.

#9 2008-02-26 08:49:07

No experience with Clonazepam, but some with violence.  Recommend mittens.  Lot's of mittens.

#10 2008-02-26 09:33:55

Fled wrote:

Lot's of mittens.

Yeah, go figure.  For some reason I have a proclivity toward violent activity when disturbed.

Better living through Chemistry.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-02-26 10:13:15)

#11 2008-02-26 12:02:23

Feisty wrote:

Be advised, if you take 2 mg with a couple vodka tonics, you might drunk email and dial people without remembering it.  Make sure you're not left up to your own devices, because I guarantee you, you will piss people off and buy various useless shit off the internet.  And not remember it.  Until the the UPS guy shows up at your house with a fucking box of button pins with your kid's picture on them.  And not even a good picture of your kid, one of those ugly ones that you're never going to wear on your fuckin' LAPEL.

Interesting side effect.  Better, however, than waking up with charmer you met at the pub last night, whose very existence, let alone name, you cannot recall.

#12 2008-02-26 16:51:04

I'm with Fiesty.  2mg should more than do it.  When I had it, I took 1mg as needed.

I much prefer lorazepram though.  It seems to have less of a rough up and down.  Lorazepram is an easier let down IMHO.

#13 2008-02-26 16:53:37

Oh, and the diff with the clonazepam was that you had to stay on a regularly steady stream of it.  With the loraz, you could just take it when you felt edgy, and it was a great "chill pill".

OF course if you have Violent Tendencies, the longer lasting lower dose of clonazepam will probably work better for keeping you mellow.

Still, Oxy wins hands down.  The best happy pill ever.

#14 2008-02-26 18:37:43

If/when you use up your pills, smoke pot dude. It'll keep you mellow. I smoke everyday and the last fight I was in was with a pillow case. YEARS AGO

#15 2008-02-27 15:05:21

Bigcat wrote:

If/when you use up your pills, smoke pot dude. It'll keep you mellow. I smoke everyday and the last fight I was in was with a pillow case. YEARS AGO

Hey idiot....

(Do I have to explain to him???)

#16 2008-02-27 16:16:29

Roger_That wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Hey idiot....

(Do I have to explain to him???)

Yes explain please. What the fuck could possibly be the problem now?

#17 2008-02-27 16:56:16

MSG is a massive pothead.

#18 2008-02-27 16:59:59

Does this site not promote irony? Possibly I was out of line.

#19 2008-02-27 21:37:00

Well sure, it does.  Unfortunately, some people just have a shitty knack for not being able to properly construe said irony.  Coupled with the fact that you are a relative n00b here (therefore we cannot assume you know the nuances of Dhal) and you get my reaction.

#20 2008-02-28 06:00:19

So in a half effort to make yourself seem important, you let fly with the ever so powerful "idiot calling"

I guess that is your way of covering up the fact that you are a repressed housewife, your husband cheats on you with his office staff (male and female) and when you send your kiddies off to school you stand in the shower crying and drinking wine, telling yourself "its ok I'm really important at high street"

Plus, I was around cruel for a couple of years before the end, you didn't seem so bitchy there, hope everything gets better for you.

Love ya.

Last edited by Bigcat (2008-02-28 06:08:44)

#21 2008-02-28 08:10:58

Bigcat wrote:

So in a half effort to make yourself seem important, you let fly with the ever so powerful "idiot calling"

I guess that is your way of covering up the fact that you are a repressed housewife, your husband cheats on you with his office staff (male and female) and when you send your kiddies off to school you stand in the shower crying and drinking wine, telling yourself "its ok I'm really important at high street"

Plus, I was around cruel for a couple of years before the end, you didn't seem so bitchy there, hope everything gets better for you.

Love ya.

Goddamn you're uptight.  Busting balls is the name of the game here.  Btw, I'm not married (don't plan on it either) and have no kids (don't want spawn thanks) and if I ever did have a spouse that cheated, I'd bust his balls with my spiked heel and feed them to him for lunch.  Then I'd rape his asshole with a hot curling iron after which I'd force him to clean his own shit off with his tongue.

But you can be first if you like.

Smooches.

RT

#22 2008-02-28 08:40:55

That all sounds good except for eating my own balls.

#23 2008-02-28 09:21:57

Into BDSM are we?

Oh and about the licking your poo off the curling iron -  really, Bigscat?

Last edited by Roger_That (2008-02-28 09:22:32)

#24 2008-02-28 09:35:02

Roger_That wrote:

Into BDSM are we?

Oh and about the licking your poo off the curling iron -  really, Bigscat?

Well ,I think the heat from the curling iron should cook out any bacteria and leave a crunchy treat.

#25 2008-02-28 11:21:46

Bigcat wrote:

...I was around cruel for a couple of years before the end, you didn't seem so bitchy there...

Surely you're joking, Mr. Bigcat!

#26 2008-02-28 12:21:28

square wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

...I was around cruel for a couple of years before the end, you didn't seem so bitchy there...

Surely you're joking, Mr. Bigcat!

Yes, again the sarcasm/irony thingy that nobody seems to get but me.

#27 2008-02-28 12:51:43

Bigcat wrote:

Perhaps you're doing it wrong?

#28 2008-02-28 12:59:39

Perhaps we should sticky a separate thread for irony so that we never lose track of it?

#29 2008-02-28 14:14:14

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Perhaps you're doing it wrong?

Glad I'm not the only one...

I think Taint's right.  We need to start a "BigScat's Irony Thread".  All irony must go there...so we will properly recognize it.

#30 2008-02-28 15:46:42

Is there anybody willing to give me a lesson? I'm a quick learner. I am sure with the level of genius here I would be up to snuff in no time.

(hint of sarcasm in case you missed it)

#31 2008-02-28 16:08:32

Bigcat wrote:

Is there anybody willing to give me a lesson? I'm a quick learner. I am sure with the level of genius here I would be up to snuff in no time.

(hint of sarcasm in case you missed it)

Now, that's more like it.  Good on ya.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » ***Perscription Drug [abuse] Information Requested***

Board footer

cruelery.com