#1 2023-08-03 16:26:35

Reminded me of this!:

https://youtu.be/U5P4RyBjdE8

#2 2023-08-07 21:40:36

Oh it gets better. Check out what is happening out in the cheap seats.

Bad behavior at 'Barbenheimer' reflects a worrying trend

...The security guard proceeded to ask the audience to assist in 86'ing the man. According to Connolly, many responded by yelling things like: "Get this freak out of here!" and "My teenage girls are here!" Meanwhile, "Barbie" kept playing in the background.

Though the man was eventually removed from the packed theater, Connolly worries she may have missed the funniest part of Greta Gerwig's long-anticipated film.

"It was the moment that we all were going to start dying laughing. And the security guard was totally ruining our moment, being like, 'Everybody start yelling.' And we were like, 'No, we're trying to watch the movie,'" Connolly said

-

Really now, they brought this on themselves with Marvel. Should they embrace the whole zeitgeist of it all in the name of that's entertainment?

It ain't Disneyland out there amongst the great unwashed, we surely aren't in Kansas anymore when naked uncertain people are in the seats next to you. Though you gotta appreciate the high weirdness when some out and out guy in glitter is cheering the Kens on every time they get their comeuppance over on the Barbies. Take that Mean Girls!

#3 2023-08-08 05:23:07

I can't imagine spending that much money to go see a movie and then NOT watch the fucking movie.

#4 2023-08-08 12:30:59

BorderCount wrote:

I can't imagine spending that much money to go see a movie and then NOT watch the fucking movie.

Look, given the quality and sheer horsepower of psychotropic drugs in America these days, I am sure more than most are just watching the movie in there own heads 24/7 no matter where they are or what they pay for admission.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2023-08-09 01:25:35)

Board footer

cruelery.com