• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Democracy + Stupidity = The American Penal System

#1 2008-04-23 03:03:43

“Unfortunately, a lot of the answer is democracy — just what Tocqueville was talking about,” he said. “We have a highly politicized criminal justice system.”

The topic's been posted here before: we have more people in prison than any other country in the world, surpassing even China. Twenty-five percent of the world's prisoners are in the United States, despite the fact that we comprise only 5 percent of the planet's population.

#2 2008-04-23 03:08:43

Taint wrote:

“Unfortunately, a lot of the answer is democracy — just what Tocqueville was talking about,” he said. “We have a highly politicized criminal justice system.”

The topic's been posted here before: we have more people in prison than any other country in the world, surpassing even China. Twenty-five percent of the world's prisoners are in the United States, despite the fact that we comprise only 5 percent of the planet's population.

WTF???
Is that what "penal" means?
*YAWN*

#3 2008-04-23 03:42:22

Our incarceration rate would be much lower if America were not plagued with large numbers of negros and spicks.  Negros are 12% of the population, and commit over half of the violent crimes.  Negro males are responsible for the lion’s share of the negro crime problem, and are far less than half of the negro population.

Spicks are erroneously included in the White criminal statistics as perpetrators, but separated out from Whites when they are victims.   It makes it difficult to determine how many “white” criminals are actually mixed race spicks of primarily negro and indian heritage with perhaps a bit of White DNA.  What is known is that a huge percentage of the crimes attributed to Whites are actually committed by spicks.

Were it not for these two groups of violent antisocial inferior losers, our crime and incarceration rates would more closely resemble those of European countries.

#4 2008-04-23 05:48:39

fnord wrote:

Our incarceration rate would be much lower if America were not plagued with large numbers of negros and spicks.  Negros are 12% of the population, and commit over half of the violent crimes.  Negro males are responsible for the lion’s share of the negro crime problem, and are far less than half of the negro population.

Spicks are erroneously included in the White criminal statistics as perpetrators, but separated out from Whites when they are victims.   It makes it difficult to determine how many “white” criminals are actually mixed race spicks of primarily negro and indian heritage with perhaps a bit of White DNA.  What is known is that a huge percentage of the crimes attributed to Whites are actually committed by spicks.

Were it not for these two groups of violent antisocial inferior losers, our crime and incarceration rates would more closely resemble those of European countries.

Holy fuck - what are you?
some kind of Nazi?
is everybody on this place some kind of a degnerate?
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE ALL FUCKED!!!

#5 2008-04-23 06:40:09

CrotchWeasel wrote:

fnord wrote:

some kind of Nazi?

I gather you are some sort of race mixing whore who loves to tongue out negro ass.

#6 2008-04-23 06:47:51

fnord wrote:

Spics are obviously not your core competency, fnord.

#7 2008-04-23 06:50:11

you can toungue out your own ass, Nazi.
In America we are a melting pot: that means that we need to practice tolerance, not Naziism. Even if we want it to be all white it's impossible, so get over yourself and figure out some way to be nice to other people, or at least STFU you stupid asshole. You no theres no going back, and if we did who wouild mow your lawn and wash your dishes? You? I doubt it your too busy tounging your own asshole. People like you are escentially traitors, because the bullshit you sprout brings down the moral fabric of the entire nation.

fnord wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

fnord wrote:

some kind of Nazi?

I gather you are some sort of race mixing whore who loves to tongue out negro ass.

#8 2008-04-23 06:53:43

CrotchWeasel wrote:

In America we are a melting pot: that means that we need to practice tolerance, not Naziism. Even if we want it to be all white it's impossible, so get over yourself and figure out some way to be nice to other people, or at least STFU you stupid asshole. You no theres no going back, and if we did who wouild mow your lawn and wash your dishes? You? I doubt it your too busy tounging your own asshole. People like you are escentially traitors, because the bullshit you sprout brings down the moral fabric of the entire nation.

fnord wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

some kind of Nazi?

Okay, level with us.  Is this the return of pALEPHx?  He's not angry enough to be Jairo.

#9 2008-04-23 07:13:26

CrotchWeasel wrote:

First word “you” should be capitalized.  “toungue” should be spelled tongue.  “In America, we are a melting pot:” you and I are not part of a collective pot, sentence should have a semicolon after pot, not a colon.  “Naziism” should only have one “i”.  “You no theres no going back”; 1st "no" should be know, "theres" should be there’s. “wouild” should be spelled would. “I doubt it your too…”; "your" should be you’re.  “tounging” should be tonguing. “escentially” should be spelled essentially.  “sprout” should be spout.

Now then, I’m not obligated to be nice and I have no intention of shutting the fuck up.  As for who is the stupid asshole, your spelling and grammar show you have stupid down pat; coming to High Street and lecturing us about morals shows you are a clueless asshole.

Last edited by fnord (2008-04-23 07:28:48)

#10 2008-04-23 08:24:59

Oh good.  Grammarian Bigot Speaks.

That said, Crotchety, you do seem to squeeze as many mistakes into your vitriol as possible.  Thanks for making me look good.

#11 2008-04-23 08:48:48

tojo2000 wrote:

Spics are obviously not your core competency, fnord.

The term is generally not capitalized.

#12 2008-04-23 08:51:33

Emmeran wrote:

The term is generally not capitalized.

Well, we don't want them getting all uppity, thinking they deserve capitalization and shit.

#13 2008-04-23 09:01:03

CrotchWeasel wrote:

some kind of Nazi?

http://dailyfoolishness.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/owltards.jpg

#14 2008-04-23 09:44:55

I'm dyslexic asshole, i suppose you'll have fun making fun of that too. At least I made it through 2 years of college, what did you do, join the KKK right out f high school? There are no fasist rules on the internet - its a democracy as much as you would like it not to be one so you can roll your rules up into a big ball and stick 'em in your nasty racist asshole. There are lot's of people who post to this site who don't capitalzie everything so pick on me you stupid Nazi ass-sucking faggot. You lost the second world war and you're still bitter, and you're going to loose all of them so haha, fuck off looser.

fnord wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

First word “you” should be capitalized.  “toungue” should be spelled tongue.  “In America, we are a melting pot:” you and I are not part of a collective pot, sentence should have a semicolon after pot, not a colon.  “Naziism” should only have one “i”.  “You no theres no going back”; 1st "no" should be know, "theres" should be there’s. “wouild” should be spelled would. “I doubt it your too…”; "your" should be you’re.  “tounging” should be tonguing. “escentially” should be spelled essentially.  “sprout” should be spout.

Now then, I’m not obligated to be nice and I have no intention of shutting the fuck up.  As for who is the stupid asshole, your spelling and grammar show you have stupid down pat; coming to High Street and lecturing us about morals shows you are a clueless asshole.

#15 2008-04-23 09:49:12

CrotchWeasel wrote:

I'm dyslexic asshole, i suppose you'll have fun making fun of that too. At least I made it through 2 years of college, what did you do, join the KKK right out f high school? There are no fasist rules on the internet - its a democracy as much as you would like it not to be one so you can roll your rules up into a big ball and stick 'em in your nasty racist asshole. There are lot's of people who post to this site who don't capitalzie everything so pick on me you stupid Nazi ass-sucking faggot. You lost the second world war and you're still bitter, and you're going to loose all of them so haha, fuck off looser.

One of the symptoms of dyslexia is inability to use a spellcheck.  Having the computer spell things for you is HARD.

Dyslexics of the world untie!

http://i27.tinypic.com/5vvtag.jpg

#16 2008-04-23 10:06:07

That cartoon does not make any sense and it isn't funny and neither are you. I have to use a spellchecker at work every day and i don't have to use one when i'm on the internet, you asshole-sucking Nazi sympathieser. Have you helped your Nazi asshole friend kill and rape any little jewish children lately? You are scum. Both of you. And probably all the rest of you too. This place is a pit of inequity, and I hope it fucking burns down and burns all of you with it, even thoguh thats not possible. It's just my ernest wish that you die painful deaths as soon as possible so you can't keep spreading your disgusting filth where  even little children can see it.

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

One of the symptoms of dyslexia is inability to use a spellcheck.  Having the computer spell things for you is HARD.

Dyslexics of the world untie!

http://i27.tinypic.com/5vvtag.jpg

#17 2008-04-23 10:10:29

CrotchWeasel wrote:

That cartoon does not make any sense and it isn't funny and neither are you. I have to use a spellchecker at work every day and i don't have to use one when i'm on the internet, you asshole-sucking Nazi sympathieser. Have you helped your Nazi asshole friend kill and rape any little jewish children lately? You are scum. Both of you. And probably all the rest of you too. This place is a pit of inequity, and I hope it fucking burns down and burns all of you with it, even thoguh thats not possible. It's just my ernest wish that you die painful deaths as soon as possible so you can't keep spreading your disgusting filth where  even little children can see it.

He talks a big game about "democracy on the internet" (whatever the fuck THAT means.  can we vote people off the internet now?), but when confronted with actual free speech he sure gets touchy.

#18 2008-04-23 10:14:58

CrotchWeasel wrote:

That cartoon does not make any sense and it isn't funny and neither are you.

it's not hard, it's a purely visual joke.  You see he's an asshole so he steals candy from the baby, but because he's also dyslexic he steals the baby from the candy instead.

There, don't you feel better now?

#19 2008-04-23 10:29:41

Hey fucktard [that's you CrotchWeasel].

You sure are the brave little shitbird [on the web].

I don't know about raoul.duke, but I can always use more target practice.  If you would tell us your location and a good time to start, I would be happy to dust your sorry fucking ass off.

Bring your shotgun, I'm covered.

Looking forward to meeting you [brief as that will be].

Tripps
MSG
US Army [Ret.]

#20 2008-04-23 10:36:02

MSG Tripps wrote:

Hey fucktard [that's you CrotchWeasel].

You sure are the brave little shitbird [on the web].

I don't know about raoul.duke, but I can always use more target practice.  If you would tell us your location and a good time to start, I would be happy to dust your sorry fucking ass off.

Bring your shotgun, I'm covered.

Looking forward to meeting you [brief as that will be].

Tripps
MSG
US Army [Ret.]

[Ret.] stands for Ret.arded, right?
Happy to meet you any time anywhere.
Weasel
Crothch
Consientious Objecter to MINDLESS VIOLNENCE[Forev.]

#21 2008-04-23 10:38:28

Emmeran wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

That cartoon does not make any sense and it isn't funny and neither are you.

it's not hard, it's a purely visual joke.  You see he's an asshole so he steals candy from the baby, but because he's also dyslexic he steals the baby from the candy instead.

There, don't you feel better now?

No i don't fucking get it and i don't even want too. Anhything you find funny its is probably stupid and unpleasnant. THe only thing that will make me feel better is if you all kill you selves. SOon.

#22 2008-04-23 10:42:42

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Well?

It's on you lobcock.  Where and when?  Or are you just another internet hero?

#23 2008-04-23 10:48:27

MSG Tripps wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Well?

It's on you lobcock.  Where and when?  Or are you just another internet hero?

Stop talking about my cock faggot. Did you know that violence is just another way of being a faggot?
I bet you were dishonorobly discharged from the army for homosexual behavior unbecomming to a soldier, or maybe
it was just becuase of your dishonorable discharge from your shit-infected cock.

#24 2008-04-23 10:50:11

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Stop talking about my cock faggot. Did you know that violence is just another way of being a faggot?
I bet you were dishonorobly discharged from the army for homosexual behavior unbecomming to a soldier, or maybe
it was just becuase of your dishonorable discharge from your shit-infected cock.

˙uɐıʇdʎƃƎ ǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uı ƃuıʇsod ǝɯ ɥʇıʍ ʇɐɥʍ 'os pıɐs I ʍouʞ ɹǝʌǝu ʃʃıʍ ʎoq ǝɥʇ ƃuıɥʇ poo⅁ ˙ɹǝʌǝʃɔ ɟo puıʞ sɐʍ ʇıq ǝƃɹɐɥɔsıp ǝʃqɐɹouoɥsıp ǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ʇı ʇıɯpɐ oʇ ǝʇɐɥ I

#25 2008-04-23 10:57:47

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

˙uɐıʇdʎƃƎ ǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uı ƃuıʇsod ǝɯ ɥʇıʍ ʇɐɥʍ 'os pıɐs I ʍouʞ ɹǝʌǝu ʃʃıʍ ʎoq ǝɥʇ ƃuıɥʇ poo⅁ ˙ɹǝʌǝʃɔ ɟo puıʞ sɐʍ ʇıq ǝƃɹɐɥɔsıp ǝʃqɐɹouoɥsıp ǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ʇı ʇıɯpɐ oʇ ǝʇɐɥ I

oh haha i get it now you're so fucking funny.
you people just like to thing your supereor  but in reality your just a bunch of sick fucked up assholes.
if any of you had kids i bet you woldnt let them know you wer eve r on this website.
and if you would then your an even sicker fuck than i think you are. and i hoppe you dont have kids, becuase they will
end up sick and fucked up like you are. i hope your all sterile and i bet most of you cant get laid any ways. especially the women hear, you must be really ugly and hopless to hang out on this website, and if you had kids or hubusands you wouldnt have the time to be doing this any ways.

#26 2008-04-23 11:01:20

CrotchWeasel wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Took you long enough.  A real dyslexic would have figured that out a lot sooner.  You're a dyslexic faker.

#27 2008-04-23 11:05:26

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Took you long enough.  A real dyslexic would have figured that out a lot sooner.  You're a dyslexic faker.

don't you know it's not polite to make fun of a person's internet alter ego???

#28 2008-04-23 11:06:50

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

yeah what ever - you know everything. your a dyslexic fuc ker.

#29 2008-04-23 11:08:13

CrotchWeasel wrote:

I like how the dyslexia increases as the persona is more fully defined

Last edited by Emmeran (2008-04-23 11:08:36)

#30 2008-04-23 11:11:45

Emmeran wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

the dyslexia increases as the person is more fully PISSED OFF BY YOUR BULLSHIT asshole.

#31 2008-04-23 11:13:38

Emmeran wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

It's a hell of a sock-puppet.  My money's on DMT.

#32 2008-04-23 11:19:16

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

It's a hell of a sock-puppet.  My money's on DMT.

your a hell of a cock-puppet (oops excuse my dyslexia asshole). My moneys on HOPE YOU DIE.

#33 2008-04-23 11:20:42

CrotchWeasel wrote:

your a hell of a cock-puppet (oops excuse my dyslexia asshole). My moneys on HOPE YOU DIE.

Now, now.  All life has a right to live.

#34 2008-04-23 11:22:19

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Now, now.  All life has a right to live.

At least now your saying something i can agree with.

#35 2008-04-23 11:25:06

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Except you don't because you're full of bullshit threats every time you get pissed off.  You say you're ok with homos, then turn around and call people faggots as though it was a derogatory term.  You don't like fascists, but you insist on imposing your own half-baked morality on the rest of us.

That about cover it?

#36 2008-04-23 11:36:10

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Except you don't because you're full of bullshit threats every time you get pissed off.  You say you're ok with homos, then turn around and call people faggots as though it was a derogatory term.  You don't like fascists, but you insist on imposing your own half-baked morality on the rest of us.

That about cover it?

Look i came her looking for some funny or interesting people and i read a good thing about making a hangman's noose and i could have been any age or anyy person, and then sudenly i am confront with pictures of dead animals and  peoppel bragging about killing them and i blew my fucking top ok? I'm sorry, but it pisses me off when peoplethink its ok to harm innocnet creatures and make jokes about it...i would be happy to kill that guy with my bear hands, so yes i'm PISsed off and i'm disgusated by everyone here. And maybe i cna't spell and i know i'm a crapy writer, but in stead of dealing with the issues i raise people are only insulting my intelligence, which is a low blow. you think dyslexia doesnt get worse when your upset? FUCK YOU! you don't know any fucking thing about it. and i am ok with faggots, i call my cousin a faggot all the time and he doesnt care becuase he IS ONE and he knows i accept that. And I'm not imposing my morality, becuse it's NOT MINE any more than the air - and if you fill the air with that sort of disgusting filth NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BREATH!
So I'm sorry if I seem angry but hurting inoccent animals is not something i find funny at all and all the disgusting bullshit here makes me sick.

#37 2008-04-23 12:04:51

Someones alter ego had a bit to much caffeine this morning.

Hmmm 5 cats in the house... Hey crotchboy... pick a color. I'll put the color you pick in the microwave then take pictures. When I'm done I'll go get a little jew baby and rape it and after that I'll find a little nigger spic and run it over with my car while the baby's momma runs after me. Eh I'll throw her the money for a 40 and she'll get over it.

#38 2008-04-23 12:10:06

CrotchWeasel wrote:

I'm not imposing my morality, becuse [sic] it's NOT MINE any more than the air....  hurting inoccent [sic]animals is not something i find funny at all and all the disgusting bullshit here makes me sick.

Let me clue you in on a bit of reality dipshit.  Their are no true rights for any critter [including Homo Sapiens].  This is why it is called survival.

Morality is an individual thing.  Your fucked up little one is yours alone.  You [apparently] feel you are above this board, so fucking leave, you stupid cocksucker.  Your patter is growing very redundant and boring [one trick pony].

Then again, you should hook up with Lurker.  Ya'll share so much in common.

May you live a long painful, miserable, shitty little life.

#39 2008-04-23 12:16:34

CrotchWeazle, meet the High Street Welcome Wagon.

#40 2008-04-23 12:30:40

choad wrote:

CrotchWeazle, meet the High Street Welcome Wagon.

we've met, thankyou. your maybe the first person here who isnt an asshole first thing.
are you sure you belong here?

#41 2008-04-23 12:39:51

He's going to kill me with his BEAR HANDS.

That's going to hurt.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8274/bearpawet6.jpg

..and long time no see, Dhal.  How's retired, bearded life treating you?

Last edited by raoul.duke (2008-04-23 12:40:51)

#42 2008-04-23 12:44:02

It is all good, raoul.duke.  How's tricks with you?  Hand healing up?

#43 2008-04-23 12:48:43

Nicely.  Still getting used to living in a city.  Too many people, not enough open spaces. 

As for the hand, they cut the blisters off today, and the pain is all gone.

#44 2008-04-23 12:52:06

raoul.duke wrote:

Still getting used to living in a city.

Good luck with that.  It has been over a decade for me and it just ain't happening .

#45 2008-04-23 14:08:43

Dreadw0lf wrote:

Someones alter ego had a bit to much caffeine this morning.

Hmmm 5 cats in the house...

Much as I would love to claim stinky_wizzleteats here as my very own cock puppet, it's not.  It's nearly inspired assholery, though.

#46 2008-04-23 14:10:57

MSG Tripps wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

Good luck with that.  It has been over a decade for me and it just ain't happening .

Is it too much to ask - I asked myself 7 years ago - to step out your door in the morning and smile at what you see?*

I moved and anymore, a potted plant gets more action than I do. On balance, it was worth the trade.

[*I realized well after the fact this sentiment was lifted from HST.]

#47 2008-04-23 14:20:02

fnord wrote:

It makes it difficult to determine how many “white” criminals are actually mixed race spicks of primarily negro and indian heritage with perhaps a bit of White DNA.

Most of the spics in the US are Mexicans rather then say, Brazillians. And correct me if I am wrong but historicly there never were significant populations of negros who were incorporated into the Mexican bloodlines. Traditionally the spics and negros in the US have had as much animosity towords each other as you do. In fact come to think of it I have never met any native blacks in my travels in Mexico, though these have been mostly limited to the Pacific side.

But go ahead and Paint it Black, remake the world in your image Fnord. But I for one want to make sure that my righty whitey is tighter than that.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-04-23 14:53:39)

#48 2008-04-23 14:23:44

choad wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

Is it too much to ask - I asked myself 7 years ago - to step out your door in the morning and smile at what you see?*

I moved and anymore, a potted plant gets more action than I do. On balance, it was worth the trade.

[*I realized well after the fact this sentiment was lifted from HST.]

As much as I love living in San Francisco, I still miss Alaska. I remember during my first year here, I used to sit at my window marveling at just how many people were crammed into such a small space (Alaska: 571,951 sq mi. and 670,000 people; San Francisco: 49 sq. mi. and 751,682 people).

Even Arkansas provided enough open space so that you could step out on your back porch and take a leak without offending anyone.

I am continually torn between what I love most about both places; I doubt I'll ever find a happy medium.

#49 2008-04-23 16:51:33

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

fnord wrote:

It makes it difficult to determine how many “white” criminals are actually mixed race spicks of primarily negro and indian heritage with perhaps a bit of White DNA.

Most of the spics in the US are Mexicans rather then say, Brazillians. And correct me if I am wrong but historicly there never were significant populations of negros who were incorporated into the Mexican bloodlines. Traditionally the spics and negros in the US have had as much animosity towords each other as you do. In fact come to think of it I have never met any native blacks in my travels in Mexico, though these have been mostly limited to the Pacific side.

But go ahead and Paint it Black, remake the world in your image Fnord. But I for one want to make sure that my righty whitey is tighter than that.

Africans outnumbered Europeans in the period when Mexico was under the control of Spain.  Their descendants have been more or less absorbed into the slimy underclass that oozes across the border into America.  See here and here

#50 2008-04-23 17:04:14

CrotchWeasel wrote:

fnord wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Dyslexia makes a person transpose letters, not omit them entirely and misspell homophones, you fucktarded nippledick.

We have people here who aren't perfect spellers, but are still insanely intelligent. Your lack of education screams so loudly, I can hardly hear your retarded rhetoric.

Last edited by sofaking (2008-04-23 17:06:49)

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Democracy + Stupidity = The American Penal System

Board footer

cruelery.com