• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Democracy + Stupidity = The American Penal System

#51 2008-04-23 17:08:54

fnord wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

fnord wrote:

It makes it difficult to determine how many “white” criminals are actually mixed race spicks of primarily negro and indian heritage with perhaps a bit of White DNA.

Most of the spics in the US are Mexicans rather then say, Brazillians. And correct me if I am wrong but historicly there never were significant populations of negros who were incorporated into the Mexican bloodlines. Traditionally the spics and negros in the US have had as much animosity towords each other as you do. In fact come to think of it I have never met any native blacks in my travels in Mexico, though these have been mostly limited to the Pacific side.

But go ahead and Paint it Black, remake the world in your image Fnord. But I for one want to make sure that my righty whitey is tighter than that.

Africans outnumbered Europeans in the period when Mexico was under the control of Spain.  Their descendants have been more or less absorbed into the slimy underclass that oozes across the border into America.  See here and here

Fnord, I have been attempting in vain lately to get a tan.

Will you still love me if I darken a shade or two?

#52 2008-04-23 18:31:55

sofaking wrote:

Of course I will darling!  How you color your hair and face should be a matter of fashion and not a statement about ideology or solidarity.  Please use caution, so that your lovely face doesn’t age into a mass of pendulous wrinkles.

#53 2008-04-23 19:19:14

sofaking wrote:

Careful with that lamp sofie. But you wouldn't be the first.

This ideological assumption that all Mexicans are mestizo can lead to some amusing conundrums. For example, Luis Echeverria, president from 1970-1976, saw himself as the natural leader of the nonwhite Third World. The problem was that he, like most Mexican presidents, appeared to be pure white. So, he spent many hours under sun lamps, trying to tan himself into the Third World.

#54 2008-04-23 19:25:48

fnord wrote:

here and here

Well slap me silly, you are absoloutely right about that fnord. Mexicans have on average twice as much black in them then Americans. The Sailer article quite correctly points out that this doesn't figure into the popular identy of Mexicans at all today nor do they have a color line for being of african descent.

A little glimpse of what is possible in our society's eventual mocha future.

#55 2008-04-23 20:44:31

CrotchWeasel wrote:

is everybody on this place some kind of a degnerate?
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE ALL FUCKED!!!

unfortunately not.
Though I could go for a good fuck.

Is Taint a top?

#56 2008-04-23 21:56:17

More of a bottom, actually, but versatile in fisting.

#57 2008-04-23 22:02:52

Taint wrote:

More of a bottom, actually, but versatile in fisting.

Taint, careful, you might piss Zooks off, you don't want to be known as Little Lord Flauntleroy.....

So, is this Kyfe's subtle way of coming out?

Last edited by Lurker (2008-04-23 22:04:42)

#58 2008-04-23 23:14:30

sic

CrotchWeasel wrote:

I'm dyslexic asshole, BlahBlahBlahoser...

I checked real quick, but I didn't see my favorite dyslexic joke posted (pardon the late entry into the race by the way)

{A'hem}...Two dyslexics walk into a bra...

http://i26.tinypic.com/2enwxm9.jpg

ThankYouandGoodNight!

#59 2008-04-24 01:01:39

sic wrote:

{A'hem}...Two dyslexics walk into a bra...

ThankYouandGoodNight!

That was unreasonably funny.

#60 2008-04-24 01:22:46

https://cruelery.com/uploads/6_fucked_up_banner.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#61 2008-04-24 02:16:02

Tojo, what are you trying to tell us? Is it Timmy? Has Timmy fallen down a well? Is the barn on fire?

#62 2008-04-24 02:30:02

Taint n Tojo... Tojo being the furry one.

#63 2008-04-24 02:34:32

Dmtdust wrote:

First you tell me Lurker is gay, which I'm still not sure whether or not I buy, now you're telling me Tojo's a furry?

Go on, pull the other one.

#64 2008-04-24 05:23:43

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

First you tell me Lurker is gay, which I'm still not sure whether or not I buy, now you're telling me Tojo's a furry?

Go on, pull the other one.

You have two penises?!?

BTW, that reminds me of one of the most traumatic moments of my life, when I was at a small party, about half-shitfaced (that was the first place I ever witnessed true projectile vomiting), and a girl that I only knew as someone who had been my sister's friend when she was in Junior High (7-8th year of school for you goddamn foreigners), stumbled in and blurted out "Two fingers!!!  XXX makes me masturbate with TWO fingers!!!"

In any other situation it would have been titillating, but I suddenly needed to use the loo.

#65 2008-04-24 05:26:39

tojo2000 wrote:

You have two penises?!?

When they been drinkin' they get to fightin' like a pair of methed-up rattlesnakes.

#66 2008-04-27 04:15:52

quit quoting me asshole. it isnt that fucking funny. i bet you jerk off with tweasers.

#67 2008-04-27 05:05:51

https://cruelery.com/uploads/6_fucked_up_banner.jpg

#68 2008-04-27 08:49:46

Lurker wrote:

Yeah, I'm that new stealth gay model...
Subtle has never worked well for me, and oddly, many people know me for several years before they figure out that I'm gay - they tend to think I'm just joking when I tell them. My fault for only hanging out with straight guys.

I've just been lurking about in the shadows, even at cruel - but I saw a picture post saying it was taint, and I thought, damn, he's hot.

#69 2008-04-27 08:57:47

Kyfe wrote:

Subtle has never worked well for me, and oddly, many people know me for several years before they figure out that I'm gay - they tend to think I'm just joking when I tell them. My fault for only hanging out with straight guys.

So you're kinda like an inverse fag-hag?

#70 2008-04-27 13:08:37

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

fnord wrote:

It makes it difficult to determine how many “white” criminals are actually mixed race spicks of primarily negro and indian heritage with perhaps a bit of White DNA.

Most of the spics in the US are Mexicans rather then say, Brazillians. And correct me if I am wrong but historicly there never were significant populations of negros who were incorporated into the Mexican bloodlines. Traditionally the spics and negros in the US have had as much animosity towords each other as you do. In fact come to think of it I have never met any native blacks in my travels in Mexico, though these have been mostly limited to the Pacific side.

But go ahead and Paint it Black, remake the world in your image Fnord. But I for one want to make sure that my righty whitey is tighter than that.

JR speaks the truth.  The Mexican gov't recently got in trouble with American blactivists for releasing a postage stamp honoring a "negro" cartoon character.  In LA County, at least, the pattern has been for [low-income] Hispanics to move into a historically-black neighborhood, then ethnically cleanse it through intimidation and violence.  There aren't many black folks left in Compton and Watts, these days.

#71 2008-04-27 13:11:17

tits_matilda wrote:

Much as I would love to claim stinky_wizzleteats here as my very own cock puppet, it's not.  It's nearly inspired assholery, though.

/awesome Cramps video, point lost on Cunt Weevil/

Wow, that video was...tits.  Thanks for sharing.

#72 2008-04-27 13:16:29

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

You have two penises?!?

When they been drinkin' they get to fightin' like a pair of methed-up rattlesnakes.

Hey!  Didja guys hear about the fellow with five cocks?

His pants fit 'im like a glove.
Badumpbump!
thankyouverymuchI'llbehereallweek.

#73 2008-04-27 13:30:10

Cunt Weavil wrote:

quit quoting me asshole. it isnt that fucking funny. i bet you jerk off with tweasers.

Just for clarity's sake: Quit quoting me, asshole. It isn't that fucking funny. I bet you jerk off with tweezers.

I'm not even going to tackle the grammar.

#74 2008-04-27 19:38:48

Kyfe wrote:

Lurker wrote:

Yeah, I'm that new stealth gay model...
Subtle has never worked well for me, and oddly, many people know me for several years before they figure out that I'm gay - they tend to think I'm just joking when I tell them.

That's how it is for me in meatspace...only problem, I usually get the ladies hittin' on me.

Kyfe wrote:

My fault for only hanging out with straight guys.

I avoid that at all costs...and I refuse to socialize with co-workers, prevents a lot of trouble.

#75 2008-04-27 21:14:06

Lurker wrote:

I avoid that at all costs...and I refuse to socialize with co-workers, prevents a lot of trouble.

It may also be part of the reason you are a narrow minded dumb assed motherfucker.

#76 2008-04-27 21:36:47

mental midget wrote:

It may also be part of the reason you are a narrow minded dumb assed motherfucker.

Okay cripple, we get it, you hate me....

Last edited by Lurker (2008-04-27 21:37:52)

#77 2008-04-27 21:43:40

Lurker wrote:

For the record:

I do not hate [too much baggage to play that bullshit].

"Cripple"....  compared to you....  seriously asshole.

#78 2008-04-27 21:48:43

MSG Tripps wrote:

Lurker wrote:

For the record:

I do not hate [too much baggage to play that bullshit].

"Cripple"....  compared to you....  seriously asshole.

too much baggage, heh! This explains you...
(I gotta quit looking at your posts, cause it does take effort, you being in my killfile and all)

#79 2008-04-27 21:52:49

Lurker wrote:

killfile

Fuck off faggot.

#80 2008-04-27 22:00:54

heh heh, my work here is done....

#81 2008-04-27 23:12:38

Lurker wrote:

You really are a sad worthless useless little wodge of cunt mucous, Turkey, made all the sadder by the pathetic assertion that women hit one you. All your talk of killfiling is just another of your little grade 3 atavisms, it's become as dull as your non-stop gay crap. You were a child nobody liked, Turkey, and now you're an adult that only the benign will tolerate. Of all the people who post to this site, and I include sock puppets such as PB and CW among those numbers, your posts are the least worth reading. But do we killfile you? Some do, obviously, but probably not the ones you'd expect. There is a collective responsibility in life that some people tend to shoulder more than others. MSG, Taint, Zookeeper and others have all tried to guide you gracefully towards the exit, but you remain indurate to our discomfort. This is HIGH Street. You are not worthy. Create your own website. Call it MEDIUM-LOW Street. Leave the field for those who belong - those with keen minds and something interesting to say. If you don't, the shit-kicking will only grow worse. One day you might wake up and realize what a narcissistic, intellectually challenged and truly loathsome little man you are, but by then it will be too late. Make up for your shortcomings and mistakes now, by simply going away.

#82 2008-04-27 23:20:53

Lurker wrote:

That's how it is for me in meatspace...only problem, I usually get the ladies hittin' on me.

For you ladies, here's a little picture of our favourite handsome, intellligent, suave and sexy lady killer:

http://img103.imagevenue.com/loc967/th_52537_turkeydog_122_967lo.jpg
"woof woof i am gay woof woof why doesn't anybody care woof woof?"

#83 2008-04-27 23:22:02

Lurker wrote:

The inept response of an ill-equipped moron.

#84 2008-04-28 02:19:58

Taint wrote:

Cunt Weavil wrote:

Just for clarity's sake: Quit quoting me, asshole. It isn't that fucking funny. I bet you jerk off with tweezers.

I'm not even going to tackle the grammar.

ooooo, your a gay english teacher. i sure wouldnt' trust you with my kids. i'd send them to school with padlock on there buttholes. thanks for the tips teech but the little pink one wasnt' necesary.

#85 2008-04-28 02:27:47

Man....  You are a stupid masochistic little fucking punk, ain't ya.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-04-28 02:31:27)

#86 2008-04-28 02:39:18

Cunt Weavil wrote:

ooooo, your a gay english teacher. i sure wouldnt' trust you with my kids. i'd send them to school with padlock on there buttholes. thanks for the tips teech but the little pink one wasnt' necesary.

Ooh, you're a gay English teacher. I sure wouldn't trust you with my kids. I'd send them to school with a padlock on their butt holes. Thanks for the tips, Teach, but the little pink one wasn't necessary.

No need to thank me, little boy.

Last edited by Taint (2008-04-28 02:39:39)

#87 2008-04-28 02:44:42

MSG Tripps wrote:

Man....  You are a stupid masochistic little fucking punk, ain't ya.

i guess that makes you a sadistic big punk fucker aint ya.
is that any better than being watever i am asshole?
if i were a masochist i wouldnt' come here, i'd go somewhere where there were limits and safty words.
you poeple needs some rules becuase not eveybody here is an asshole (MAYBE) and the internet is for EVRYBODY!
NOT JUST ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!

#88 2008-04-28 02:46:37

Safety words?

Interesting

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-04-28 02:47:59)

#89 2008-04-28 02:46:48

Taint wrote:

Cunt Weavil wrote:

Ooh, you're a gay English teacher. I sure wouldn't trust you with my kids. I'd send them to school with a padlock on their butt holes. Thanks for the tips, Teach, but the little pink one wasn't necessary.

No need to thank me, little boy.

ooo ooo that feels fo nice slide it in deeper teAcher i love your huge cock with wargts on it and i can hardly wait untill you spoge in side my asshole so sorry i took a big shit all over your cock asshole

#90 2008-04-28 02:47:48

MSG Tripps wrote:

Yes it is.

at least we agrees on some thing.

#91 2008-04-28 02:48:57

Lurker?

#92 2008-04-28 02:54:38

Well.... come on fuckwad.

#93 2008-04-28 02:59:23

MSG Tripps wrote:

Safety words?

Interesting

s&m is fun, and it doesnt' need good spelling. all you need is the s, the and sign (&) and a m. and all the poeple i "meat" doing s&m are really respectfull and extreamly kind. you should try it some time it might loosen you up a little were you need it most.

#94 2008-04-28 03:03:57

Cunt Weavil wrote:

the s, the and sign (&) and a m.

What, no cbt?

#95 2008-04-28 03:08:05

MSG Tripps wrote:

Cunt Weavil wrote:

What, no cbt?

i'm into that too altho to tell a funny story i said yes the first time when i didnt konw what it was. fortunatly we play with safety words (and safety razers).

#96 2008-04-28 03:15:54

Cunt Weavil wrote:

safety words (and safety razers).

You have read Lurker, so much in common.

Tell this board more.

#97 2008-04-28 03:17:34

Cunt Weavil wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Cunt Weavil wrote:

What, no cbt?

i'm into that too altho to tell a funny story i said yes the first time when i didnt konw what it was. fortunatly we play with safety words (and safety razers).

Oh great, it's turning into Lurker.
Dipshit, you are too infinitely stupid to exist.
Crawl into a dark corner, wither up and die.
You have nothing to offer anyone. Not even yourself.
Take if from someone with 5(0) or 6(0) times your intelligence: life with no brain is too painful to be borne. Your best, in fact your only real option is a quick and painless mercy-suicide. I will pay for it. In fact, if you and Turkey want to make it a double-suicide, I will personally pay for the death equipment of your choice, the funerals, and the apres-party. Leave me an e-mail if you wish to discuss terms.

#98 2008-04-28 03:21:37

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Cunt Weavil wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

What, no cbt?

Oh great, it's turning into Lurker.
Dipshit, you are too infinitely stupid to exist.
Crawl into a dark corner, wither up and die.
You have nothing to offer anyone. Not even yourself.
Take if from someone with 5(0) or 6(0) times your intelligence: life with no brain is too painful to be borne. Your best, in fact your only real option is a quick and painless mercy-suicide. I will pay for it. In fact, if you and Turkey want to make it a double-suicide, I will personally pay for the death equipment of your choice, the funerals, and the apres-party. Leave me an e-mail if you wish to discuss terms.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.
LIFE IS PRECIUOS MINE INCLUDED.
you are obviusly an unhappy and extreamly pompus person. why dont you try doing some thing good with your life insead of just trying to make popel feel bad about themself all the time? what possible reward is there for picking on poeple like me or Lurker? ASSHOLOE!

#99 2008-04-28 03:26:45

Cunt Weavil wrote:

LIFE IS PRECIUOS MINE INCLUDED.!

Wrong answer.  No one's life is, especially yours.

#100 2008-04-28 03:33:03

MSG Tripps wrote:

Cunt Weavil wrote:

LIFE IS PRECIUOS MINE INCLUDED.!

Wrong answer.  No one's life is, especially yours.

the word "preciuos" is relevent to whoever you are, asshole. if my life is preciuos (yes fuck you i realize thats not how to spell that) to me than you have no right to say it isnt'. every bodies life is precious to him her it becuase every thing is relevent, and you shouldnt' you all ready know that since its part of being a secular athiest.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Democracy + Stupidity = The American Penal System

Board footer

cruelery.com