• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Democracy + Stupidity = The American Penal System

#101 2008-04-28 03:41:31

Cunt Weavil wrote:

the word "preciuos" is relevent to whoever you are, asshole. if my life is preciuos (yes fuck you i realize thats not how to spell that) to me than you have no right to say it isnt'. every bodies life is precious to him her it becuase every thing is relevent, and you shouldnt' you all ready know that since its part of being a secular athiest.

Wrong answer.  If you are not cautious, your preciuos [sic] life could be gone in less than a second.  Seriously cunt ass, trust me on this one.  I would not shit you.

#102 2008-04-28 05:17:51

Lurker wrote:

(I gotta quit looking at your posts, cause it does take effort, you being in my killfile and all)

http://i28.tinypic.com/1h9hrb.jpg

#103 2008-04-28 05:29:11

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Re:  Image

Surrender (?) is never an option where I live.

#104 2008-04-28 07:00:04

MSG Tripps wrote:

Cunt Weavil wrote:

the word "preciuos" is relevent to whoever you are, asshole. if my life is preciuos (yes fuck you i realize thats not how to spell that) to me than you have no right to say it isnt'. every bodies life is precious to him her it becuase every thing is relevent, and you shouldnt' you all ready know that since its part of being a secular athiest.

Wrong answer.  If you are not cautious, your preciuos [sic] life could be gone in less than a second.  Seriously cunt ass, trust me on this one.  I would not shit you.

Dhal, one of these days you're going to threaten physical harm to someone who is not a sock puppet or regular, and because I care, I feel I should point out that your finely aged bravado won't help you if someone reports you to the police or the FBI (this particular medium crosses state lines).  This one alone may give you plausible deniability, but it's not an isolated incident. 

Carry on and take care.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Democracy + Stupidity = The American Penal System

Board footer

cruelery.com