#51 2008-05-03 01:15:27

tojo2000 wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

ok, that one came out all caps.  either that earlier comment i wondered about the caps on was fucking hallucinatory and i did capitalize the first letter of teach "word" (i typoed that wrod but thought y'all won'dt believe it because of the quotation marks  so i actually fixed it) or the caps-breaking algorithm is fucking complex is hell.

and yes i've edited thuis as i fucked up parallel structure real bad

Tomorrow, if you still feel like it with your pounding headache I'd be interested to find out what you thought you were typing.

i made the hallucinated comment twice instead of hallucinated-whatever the second part was.

#52 2008-05-03 01:20:57

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

ok, that one came out all caps.  either that earlier comment i wondered about the caps on was fucking hallucinatory and i did capitalize the first letter of teach "word" (i typoed that wrod but thought y'all won'dt believe it because of the quotation marks  so i actually fixed it) or the caps-breaking algorithm is fucking complex is hell.

and yes i've edited thuis as i fucked up parallel structure real bad

Tomorrow, if you still feel like it with your pounding headache I'd be interested to find out what you thought you were typing.

i made the hallucinated comment twice instead of hallucinated-whatever the second part was.

hey JLP - can you wire me some money?

#53 2008-05-03 01:23:58

tits_matilda wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

nope.  i ain't got a BANK ACCOUNT yo,.  i'm sending this from a public library.

no.  really.

#54 2008-05-03 01:25:24

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tits_matilda wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

no.  really.

i mean, i lurked cruel since at LEAST 1999, do you think i'm retarded?

#55 2008-05-03 01:28:13

jesusluvspegging wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tits_matilda wrote:

no.  really.

and if cruel didn't exist before 99 then fuck you, i'm misremebering like hillary cliton

only just once instead of four seoarate times.

#56 2008-05-03 01:28:29

jesusluvspegging wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tits_matilda wrote:

no.  really.

If you weren't retarded in 1999, you should be by now.

#57 2008-05-03 01:29:01

tits_matilda wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

no.  really.

If you weren't retarded in 1999, you should be by now.

yes'm

#58 2008-05-03 01:31:23

Hey, since we're the only ones up, let's go fuck this rapist sea lion.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44620000/jpg/_44620484_seal_debruyn_466.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44620000/jpg/_44620483_seal_debruyn_226.jpg

#59 2008-05-03 01:32:15

jesusluvspegging wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

no.  really.

and if cruel didn't exist before 99 then fuck you, i'm misremebering like hillary cliton

only just once instead of four seoarate times.

And so far you haven't admitted that you lied on national TV after getting caught four times.

#60 2008-05-03 01:32:22

HAT
check my last post to the NSFW pic thread/

#61 2008-05-03 01:33:52

jesusluvspegging wrote:

HAT

Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap...what?  Aw, never mind.

#62 2008-05-03 01:34:40

tojo2000 wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

HAT

i cannot hear you over the greasman style sounds of my spooging

#63 2008-05-03 01:35:18

jesusluvspegging wrote:

HAT

Considering that you've apparently ingested enough of something to render you whatever it is you are now, I thought it prudent to phrase my invitation as explicitly as possible.  Now "whip out" your credit cards and buy us some tickets to that beach.

#64 2008-05-03 01:35:57

tits_matilda wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

HAT

Considering that you've apparently ingested enough of something to render you whatever it is you are now, I thought it prudent to phrase my invitation as explicitly as possible.  Now "whip out" your credit cards and buy us some tickets to that beach.

yes'm

#65 2008-05-03 01:37:46

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

HAT

please tell me you're jerking to nekromantik.

#66 2008-05-03 01:40:54

tits_matilda wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

i actually havne't heard of this one.  i can talk at length about japanese pink cinvema though.  tetuso the iron man, ruber's lover.  what is it about those nips that hey can't make a horror movie without a rape scene?>

it's not like i mind.  i do not.

#67 2008-05-03 01:41:57

tits_matilda wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

downloading it now.

#68 2008-05-03 02:12:36

But this is thought to be the first recorded example of a mammal trying to have sex with a member of another class of vertebrate, such as a bird, fish, reptile, or amphibian.

Oh Puhleez. Haven't they ever heard of google? Try chicken + fucking + video. Give me some of that grant money and l will get them all the film they can stomach.

#69 2008-05-03 10:27:22

#70 2008-05-03 10:31:05

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

But this is thought to be the first recorded example of a mammal trying to have sex with a member of another class of vertebrate, such as a bird, fish, reptile, or amphibian.

Oh Puhleez. Haven't they ever heard of google? Try chicken + fucking + video. Give me some of that grant money and l will get them all the film they can stomach.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2zhkww2.jpg

#71 2008-05-05 17:54:40

Laddies and gentlefiends, we have the note!

#72 2008-05-06 08:45:01

Taint wrote:

Maybe she planted a body double and, under the cover of night with the help of a renegade CIA agent, has escaped with untold millions to Bermuda where, with the otherworldly assistance of Anna Nicole Smith communicating through a vision of the Virgin Mary on a tortilla, she now lives in a secret island hideaway where she indulges her lascivious passions for scorching lesbo sex with hordes of hot, horny biker chicks and albino eunuch dwarfs.

You never know.

Ill bet someone in Hollywood is already writing the script for the pilot to the tv series for that. It will star Tim Allen and Anna Nicole and be filmed on the old Fantasy Island sets.

#73 2008-05-06 09:33:23

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Taint wrote:

Maybe she planted a body double and, under the cover of night with the help of a renegade CIA agent, has escaped with untold millions to Bermuda where, with the otherworldly assistance of Anna Nicole Smith communicating through a vision of the Virgin Mary on a tortilla, she now lives in a secret island hideaway where she indulges her lascivious passions for scorching lesbo sex with hordes of hot, horny biker chicks and albino eunuch dwarfs.

You never know.

Ill bet someone in Hollywood is already writing the script for the pilot to the tv series for that. It will star Tim Allen and Anna Nicole and be filmed on the old Fantasy Island sets.

Financial backing for such a project would be easier to secure If Tim Allen were as dead as Anna Nicole, & you involved the Jim Henson Company.  If it were part of the Muppet Movie series, you might even be able to get it broadcast during "family programming time."

#74 2008-05-07 19:01:47

Strap on your Faraday Beanies, kids, Alex Jones says the letter's a fake!

#75 2008-05-07 20:31:28

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Strap on your Faraday Beanies, kids, Alex Jones says the letter's a fake!

Well, I'll be happy to stop wasting bandwidth if it's a fraud, but if it was written at gunpoint, I think that makes it even MORE interesting: "An independent analysis on behalf of a handwriting expert needs to be undertaken in order to ascertain whether the writing belongs to Palfrey, is an outright fraud, or shows evidence of having been written under severe duress...[T]he content of Palfrey's alleged suicide notes contradicts both her public statements and the context of her situation following her upcoming prison sentence."

One usually doesn't see such self-indulgent capitals in the everyday handwriting of non-narcissists, but someone contemplating the end of their own life, by their own hand or anyone else's, is commonly considered to "already be under duress."

#77 2008-08-16 09:58:23

What a poor example of writing.  I had to go to the UPI site to figure out what the hell was going on. 

Let the public decide what happened?  Why?  She'll still be a dead whore.  Who gives a fuck?

#78 2008-08-16 10:13:46

headkicker_girl wrote:

What a poor example of writing.  I had to go to the UPI site to figure out what the hell was going on. 

Let the public decide what happened?  Why?  She'll still be a dead whore.  Who gives a fuck?

You sure are anxious about this story.

Are you Scooter Libby, by chance?

You do have a point. The "men in black", after 8 years of hard work under the Clintons and another 8 years for Bush, have this "fake suicide" thing down to a fine art. No evidence, no crime....

Board footer

cruelery.com