#51 2008-05-18 06:59:45

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Keep a blog, would ya?

Yeah I was considering sticking up something on blogger.

You do know what bronzy and goldy are don't you?

No idea what you're talking about.

#52 2008-05-18 08:18:55

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

We need something to do other than bitch at each other.

Hunh?

HE SAID, "WE NEED SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN BITCH AT EACH OTHER!"

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

It may be fun, but being nothing but a small group of abusers and abusees makes a boring forum.  Fun for the group, boring for everyone else.

Hunh?

HE SAID, "IT MAY BE FUN, BUT BEING NOTHING BUT A SMALL GROUP OF ABUSERS AND ABUSEES MAKES A BORING FORUM.  FUN FOR THE GROUP, BORING FOR EVERYONE ELSE!"

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

So... activity time.

Hunh?

HE SAID, "SO... ACTIVITY TIME!   ACTIVITY TIME!"

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

Go to http://beta.grouphug.us/random .  Pick a confession, and MsPaint it.  I'll start.

Oh fine.

I hate it that it takes more than 3 months to see my confessions.
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/242_3mos.jpg

That oughta clear a few things up.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by tojo2000 (2008-05-18 08:19:52)

#53 2008-05-18 09:26:29

tojo2000 wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

We need something to do other than bitch at each other.

Hunh?

HE SAID, "WE NEED SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN BITCH AT EACH OTHER!"

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

It may be fun, but being nothing but a small group of abusers and abusees makes a boring forum.  Fun for the group, boring for everyone else.

Hunh?

HE SAID, "IT MAY BE FUN, BUT BEING NOTHING BUT A SMALL GROUP OF ABUSERS AND ABUSEES MAKES A BORING FORUM.  FUN FOR THE GROUP, BORING FOR EVERYONE ELSE!"

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

So... activity time.

Hunh?

HE SAID, "SO... ACTIVITY TIME!   ACTIVITY TIME!"

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

Go to http://beta.grouphug.us/random .  Pick a confession, and MsPaint it.  I'll start.

Oh fine.

I hate it that it takes more than 3 months to see my confessions.
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/242_3mos.jpg

That oughta clear a few things up.

Thanks, Tojo. The caps helped. Everything's clear now. You and Raoul are randy butt-pirates eager to fire your foreguns up each other's vulnerable poopdecks. So this is what it's down to. I'm the last heterosexual on the site, which has become a quasi-mythical virtual steam bath for militant fag-jew ass-wranglers. My kind is no longer wanted here. Too vicious. Too wordy. Too...superhuman. Fine then. I'll go. But before I do, let me say this: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

#54 2008-05-18 09:33:12

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Thanks, Tojo. The caps helped. Everything's clear now. You and Raoul are randy butt-pirates eager to fire your foreguns up each other's vulnerable poopdecks. So this is what it's down to. I'm the last heterosexual on the site, which has become a quasi-mythical virtual steam bath for militant fag-jew ass-wranglers. My kind is no longer wanted here. Too vicious. Too wordy. Too...superhuman. Fine then. I'll go. But before I do, let me say this: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Oh Keeper of the Crest of Sesquipedalia, may I make a suggestion?  Keep it over your puckerstar, and don't drop the soap.

#55 2008-05-18 09:40:40

tojo2000 wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Oh Keeper of the Crest of Sesquipedalia, may I make a suggestion?  Keep it over your puckerstar, and don't drop the soap.

To hear is to obey, oh Quaquaversal Effluvium!

#56 2008-05-18 09:59:08

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I'm the last heterosexual on the site....

For sure, Wilber, for sure.

"Take off, eh hoser?"

"coo-roo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo"

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-05-18 10:15:04)

#57 2008-05-18 10:23:31

MSG Tripps wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I'm the last heterosexual on the site....

For sure, Wilber, for sure.

"Take off, eh, hoser."

"coo-roo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo"

Ah yes...I vaguely remember those two.
Sadly I drink Ardbeg and hate hockey.

#58 2008-05-18 10:26:11

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Yet you claim heterosexuality?

#59 2008-05-18 10:40:52

MSG Tripps wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Yet you claim heterosexuality?

Ardbeg tastes like smoked fish and iodine...show me a woman who likes it and I'll show you a woman who can put both my balls in her mouth and stick her tongue up my ass while humming nearer my god to thee. As for hockey, these days it's for armour-clad sissies wearing 'tard helmets and face masks. Back in the day it was a man's sport, and the Frawgs and farmer boys  who played it were tough as nails and toothless.

#60 2008-05-18 10:46:23

Hetero men have a taste for Scotch whisky, however, they prefer aged Bourbon whiskey from Kentucky.

#61 2008-05-18 10:52:11

MSG Tripps wrote:

Hetero men have a taste for Scotch whisky, however, they prefer aged Bourbon whiskey from Kentucky.

I'm fond of a drop of sour mash now and then. But Scotch is in the bones.

#62 2008-05-18 11:15:11

Why do Canadians do it doggy style?

'Cause chicks like to watch hockey, too, eh?

#63 2008-05-18 12:58:52

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Scotch is girl's whiskey.  Maybe if those kilt-wearing hicks had been drinking Bourbon they'd have whipped the fucking redcoats like we did.

#64 2008-05-18 13:54:49

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/372_purple_insides.jpg

#65 2008-05-18 17:31:55

raoul.duke wrote:

We need more contributors.
Get scribbling, you lazy fucks.

No can do. I read through three pages of that annoying misery, looking for inspiration, and then my creativity curled up into a ball and shat itself.

"I feel bad inside" is going to be impossible to top anyway.

#66 2008-05-18 18:40:08

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/45_furry.jpg

Last edited by raoul.duke (2008-05-19 23:13:23)

#67 2008-05-18 18:45:19

jesusluvspegging wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Scotch is girl's whiskey.  Maybe if those kilt-wearing hicks had been drinking Bourbon they'd have whipped the fucking redcoats like we did.

You know, if I didn't know for a dead cert that Scotch was the manliest drink in the world, I'd still be amused by your ignorance. You Americans drink your corn-liquor if it makes you happy, but I  suggest that it does so by crapping on your tastebuds and vomiting on your brain cells. And by the way, those "kilt-wearing hicks" went into battle buck-naked, usually with inferior forces, and if they dropped more dead on the battlefield than the sassenachs they laughed it off and went back again for more. Who beat back the Romans and forced Hadrian to build a wall? The Scots, you impotent worms. Who now live in Canada and piss in your drinking water as it reluctantly trickles over the border? The Scots, you fastidious fart-fanciers. I'd trade all your lousy Kentucky moonswill for a single beautiful bottle of Ardbeg. As always, Americans come last in the taste parade, arrogantly touting their botched attempts at culture while the world looks on in embarrassment.

#68 2008-05-18 18:52:24

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/45_stoned.jpg

#69 2008-05-18 18:56:39

raoul.duke wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

But before I do, let me say this: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

You must be very well read.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/45_durr.jpg

Yes I certainly am...but that particular word has been in popular parlance since I was a kid, along, of course, with honorificabilitudinitatibus. If you haven't seen pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis before then you're probably not very well read, which, since you're American, pretty much goes without saying.

#70 2008-05-18 18:56:52

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/45_blow.jpg

Last edited by raoul.duke (2008-05-19 23:19:19)

#71 2008-05-18 19:01:08

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

You know, if I didn't know for a dead cert that Scotch was the manliest drink in the world, I'd still be amused by your ignorance. You Americans drink your corn-liquor if it makes you happy, but I  suggest that it does so by crapping on your tastebuds and vomiting on your brain cells. And by the way, those "kilt-wearing hicks" went into battle buck-naked, usually with inferior forces, and if they dropped more dead on the battlefield than the sassenachs they laughed it off and went back again for more. Who beat back the Romans and forced Hadrian to build a wall? The Scots, you impotent worms. Who now live in Canada and piss in your drinking water as it reluctantly trickles over the border? The Scots, you fastidious fart-fanciers. I'd trade all your lousy Kentucky moonswill for a single beautiful bottle of Ardbeg. As always, Americans come last in the taste parade, arrogantly touting their botched attempts at culture while the world looks on in embarrassment.

Now you are a dumb assed fucking dick-head [again].

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-05-18 19:03:13)

#72 2008-05-18 19:13:43

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I agree with you about Scotch being the manliest drink in the world.  My favorite Scotch is Johnnie Walker Black Label.....  Sadly enough I quit drinking two weeks ago because I saw my alcohol bill going over $300.00 per month.....  I do however disagree with you about your take on the rest of the world looking down their noses on the United States "botched attempts" at culture....  Though the culture we produce here is far from tasteful, it is the predominant culture world wide.....  You mention Canada....  Hmmm...  I guess they gave us the Red Green Show and a couple of bands like Crash Test Dummies, Nickelback and Avril Lavigne.  Other than that they fucking suck....  I've been to England a few times...   English TV pretty much consists of old re-runs of U.S. shows, mainly ones that Dick Van Dyke stars in.  English radio is pretty much nothing more than Red Hot Chili Peppers songs being played in a loop...  Go get yourself a Big Mac meal at your local McDonalds and quit trying to fight it......

#73 2008-05-18 19:13:59

raoul.duke wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

http://www.whiskyworld.ru/linkpics/Yoichi20+box.gif

Beat by the fucking Japanese.

That doesn't mean anything, Raoul. I understand your calls for board-wide harmony, now. You're ill-equipped for battle. How exactly does imitation whiskey (they even spell it "whisky") lead to "beat?" If they pissed in a bottle and called it "burbon" would you be beat? Nah...you're beat already. And I don't mean like Kerouac. You remember Kerouac, don't you? It wouldn't surprise me if you've tried to imitate his prose. And there's the crux of it. Imitation=flattery. You and the Japanese are guilty of the same vice, and probably have similar sized wangs. (No offense, Tojo.)

#74 2008-05-18 19:26:29

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/45_o.jpg

Last edited by raoul.duke (2008-05-19 23:23:39)

#75 2008-05-18 19:50:41

raoul.duke wrote:

battle

Don't take yourself too seriously.   Certainly, no one here does.

imitation whiskey

I almost believed you were a whiskey enthusiast until this little slip.  Sort of like when your "auto expert" friend points at a  Maserati, and says "what's that piece of shit?".

Japanese whisky is "in-the-style." It's a nice diversion, but it's not the genuine article. Go back to school, Raool.

#76 2008-05-18 19:59:50

Dirckman wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I agree with you about Scotch being the manliest drink in the world.  My favorite Scotch is Johnnie Walker Black Label.....  Sadly enough I quit drinking two weeks ago because I saw my alcohol bill going over $300.00 per month.....  I do however disagree with you about your take on the rest of the world looking down their noses on the United States "botched attempts" at culture....  Though the culture we produce here is far from tasteful, it is the predominant culture world wide.....  You mention Canada....  Hmmm...  I guess they gave us the Red Green Show and a couple of bands like Crash Test Dummies, Nickelback and Avril Lavigne.  Other than that they fucking suck....  I've been to England a few times...   English TV pretty much consists of old re-runs of U.S. shows, mainly ones that Dick Van Dyke stars in.  English radio is pretty much nothing more than Red Hot Chili Peppers songs being played in a loop...  Go get yourself a Big Mac meal at your local McDonalds and quit trying to fight it......

At last, someone I can have a drink with.

Yes...ten dollars a day on booze in the States (booze is expensive up here) probably constitutes a problem. Black Label is a solid and tasty scotch, but I have to ask what else you've tried. You can't stop there...JW's the gate, not the game.

Thank you for a reasoned and detailed refutation of my rabid anti-Americanism. (I thought the general consensus around here was that you were good-looking but brain-dead. I stand before your critics now and tell them categorically that at least half your brain is working well.) Let's look at what I consider to be the telling statement in your critique:

"Though the culture we produce here is far from tasteful, it is the predominant culture world wide....."

American culture is a tidal wave of sewage, that's for sure, but is it culture? Certainly America provides the world with an enormous amount of crap to occupy our media-hungry technology. But there are many millions of us who do not watch TV, listen to pop-music, or eat at fast-food restaurants. We are well read, well listened, and we loathe just about everything that comes out of the United States, not because it's American, but because it's juvenile and nutritionless. Don't forget, half of everyone, by definition, is below average intelligence. What does that make these days...three billion whey-faced loons lapping at the sour milk of American culture. The other half, to various degrees, finds better things to do. Sure, if you like TV or pop music, better get used to American TV and pop music (although let's face it, the Brits make infinitely better television than the Yanks). But if your tongue isn't lolling in the sewer, you soon find that the world has a depth of culture that Americans can no longer even recognize, they've fucked themselves so badly with arrogance, bourbon, and an education system that would be laughable in many "third-world" countries. Next time you're travelling, don't sit in your hotel room watching reruns of...whatever horrible shows you watch. And if you want to know what's really wrong with your country, choke down just about anything by Claude C. Hopkins. Here - I'll give you a hint: lowest common denominator.

Supper time, bitches. Nice chatting, Dirckman.

#77 2008-05-18 20:24:12

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The Scots, you impotent worms. Who now live in Canada...

...because the British kicked them out of Scotland to steal their land and fuck their sheep.

#78 2008-05-18 20:43:18

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The Scots, you impotent worms. Who now live in Canada...

...because the British kicked them out of Scotland to steal their land and fuck their sheep.

Sadly true. Many of our ancestors came here during the "Highland Clearances" of the mid-18th Century.
The English impetus was born of bestiality and a longstanding fear of this:
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/242_claymore1-1.jpg

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-05-18 20:44:02)

#79 2008-05-18 20:46:04

Fuck all that Wilber, most of ya'll fell before the Nordic Invasion prior to that.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-05-18 20:47:07)

#80 2008-05-18 20:54:21

I've whetted my palate with about every Scotch available in the upper midwest....  I was a big fan of the single malts for awhile especially Glenfiddich and The Dalmore.  About a year ago I started drinking Johnnie Walker Red for it's smooth taste and association with my hero Winston Churchill.  About nine months ago I discovered Johnnie Walker Black Label and have been guzzling it daily up until the fifth day of this month.  I actually stopped drinking because I plan on buying a new Nissan 350Z in the next few weeks and saw how downing a $35.00 bottle of Scotch every three days was getting in the way of that...

#81 2008-05-18 20:57:02

MSG Tripps wrote:

Fuck all that Wilber, most of ya'll fell before the Nordic Invasion prior to that.

Well...I'm half Nordic myself, so it's an easy wound to get over. Much of that infusion was peaceful, by the way. Graveyard research points to a bit of war, a bit of love. It takes a Nordic-Celt to gralloch a sassenach with the mighty claymore, or so say we in Clan McSiegfried!

#82 2008-05-18 21:04:40

Vikings wanted wealth.

You are half Nordic by the afore mentioned invasion.  [Odds are.]

#83 2008-05-18 21:10:18

MSG Tripps wrote:

Vikings wanted wealth.

You are half Nordic by the afore mentioned invasion.  [Odds are.]

Odds are you're right. My surname is German and my temperament is broody and violent.
The Scots aren't pure. I'm not either. So what? Who is?

Addendum: not everyone who came down south in longboats was a warrior, and raids were not their only form of holiday. There were settlers and farmers, too. European demographics were forever changed by Vikings. Normans are Vikings. So are Russians. There are Viking names to this day in Italy and Turkey. It goes on. Sure, they were brutal, but they weren't every one beserkers. Some wrote laws, some sang of peace, and some, perhaps, were even slightly cuddly.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-05-18 21:19:56)

#84 2008-05-18 21:14:05

Only Loki.

#85 2008-05-18 21:20:22

MSG Tripps wrote:

Only Loki.

Granted.

#86 2008-05-18 21:32:20

fuck

I am leaving something extremely deep around here

bullshit

#87 2008-05-18 22:42:05

Oh My God.  I cannot WAIT for work tomorrow!!!!

I have quite an affinity for MSPaint!

#88 2008-05-18 22:46:48

Hey Roger_That.

#89 2008-05-18 23:42:53

Oh, my.

Once R_T gets involved in this...well, I can't wait for work tomorrow either.

#91 2008-05-18 23:56:07

Hey George Orr.

#92 2008-05-19 02:15:53

Man this thread makes me miss the old Lowbrow website

http://www.lowbrow.com/

Now it is just a crappy audio site.

#93 2008-05-19 02:39:35

What the bloody fuck.

#94 2008-05-19 04:51:02

Ahhhh, now that's how you troll a thread.

#95 2008-05-19 05:00:29

I have 1700 words left to write tonight.
I'm high on pot and codeine and fatigue and I desire to read something entertaining.
Someone post something interesting or I'll hunt you all down and gag you to death with the business end of my cock.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
WilberCuntLicker

#96 2008-05-19 05:03:28

I)arkZrobe wrote:

Man this thread makes me miss the old Lowbrow website

http://www.lowbrow.com/

Now it is just a crappy audio site.

Yeah, I miss the 'brow as well.  The posts there (even sorry_e_e's innumerable, somewhat tedious posts) were infinitely more amusing than the stuff on grouphug.

#97 2008-05-19 05:04:25

That's not cutting it.

#98 2008-05-19 05:08:31

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I'm high on pot and codeine and fatigue and I desire to read something entertaining.
Someone post something interesting or I'll hunt you all down and gag you to death with the business end of my cock.
WilberCuntLicker

Ain't had my coffee yet, so it's not particularly funny.

http://i29.tinypic.com/nz5dao.jpg

#99 2008-05-19 05:10:37

An American, a Scot and a Canadian were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $100, we could return to the earth."

He continued, " So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $100, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

"That's amazing!" said one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay for his."

#100 2008-05-19 05:12:34

jesusluvspegging wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

WilberCuntLicker

Ain't had my coffee yet, so it's not particularly funny.

http://i29.tinypic.com/nz5dao.jpg

I like it. I snorted and smiled. Thank you, Taint. I can drive onward awhile.

Board footer

cruelery.com