#1 2007-10-14 13:49:12

No matter where you go . . .  No matter where you hide . . .  We will find you.

{Note:  Not in the least bit cruel, but at least somewhat amusi . . .  Oh, wait.  We don't need to include the disclaimer anymore, do we?}

If it's an "ass-hat," just shut the fuck up, and watch it again.  Due to my extended absence from the internets, you can expect many more repeats to come, and vile invective spat upon those pointing out as much.  So, just sew it shut.

#2 2007-10-15 19:55:00

Well bugger. Wouldn't you know it, youtube is blocked from my place of work. Can it be copied off somewhere, or gimme a brief synopsis?

#3 2007-10-16 01:32:28

Zombie Elvis wrote:

Can it be copied off somewhere, or gimme a brief synopsis?

Unfortunately, I've no way to down-load files from YouTube at this time.  A summarization wouldn't really capture it.  Eh, you might not even find it amusing not being from the USA (My friend from Norway sure didn't, or - Mayhaps - it's really not that amusing - Come to think of it, I was indulging a bit when I initially watched it).

#4 2007-10-16 01:57:24

No worries. I'll take it as a brutish yet charming and witty slap in the face from the wrong side of the planet?

#5 2007-10-16 03:38:52

Decadence wrote:

Unfortunately, I've no way to down-load files from YouTube at this time.

Correction. I've fixed that little inconvenience. Sadly, for the moment I haven't the bandwidth. That too will change sometime later today. Stay tooned.

#6 2007-10-16 04:31:09

pat_riot wrote:

Correction. I've fixed that little inconvenience.

Thanks again for that.

pat_riot wrote:

Sadly, for the moment I haven't the bandwidth.

It was about time that I moved into the 21st century, and created a damned PutFile account anyway.  I tried linking directly to the file for easy down-loading, but that didn't work out very well (Strange, as I used the same URL which I'd e-mailed to myself, and it worked fine there).

The Zombies Hate Our Freedoms

Board footer

cruelery.com