#1 2008-05-22 10:17:24

for the Special Dating Olympics, I shouldn't have to pay for this

And if the maxim "You get what you pay for" is true, maybe nobody should. 

Find me a good one! 

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/372_born_bad.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2008-05-22 13:58:08

I wanted to find you a nice, blind burn victim (it's surprising how often those conditions occur together, ain't it?), but despite increasing the search parameters to include all other maladies, the dating pool remains quite small. Pretty much all those sites suffer from the same drawback, I suppose...and then here's the "added value" of predisclosure. Personally, I'd want to avoid anyone with IBS. That and CFS are horribly off-putting on dates.

#3 2008-05-22 14:16:59

You can only choose one maladay per? What the shit is this? How else am I to find my dream date ADHD amputee little person with Tourettes (and perhaps a touch of Parkinsons)? Before you freaks judge me, just think about it for a minute, you'll understand the allure.

I also note they have no tards. The tardated community as well as the tardy-taster community will be up in arms.

http://www.teachersandfamilies.com/sped/pix/downs3shot.jpg
we gonna have a threesome.

Last edited by orangeplus (2008-05-22 14:17:19)

#4 2008-05-22 14:40:40

Back when internet dating was new and I had even less to lose, Yahoo had easy lists of a variety of handicaps and disorders you could use in building "self portraits" and searches.  I employed some Yahoo personals filters that would send me ads from the most fucked-up people posting ads on Yahoo.  As you can imagine, they were pretty bad.  Wish I could find the persistent e-mails from the deaf retarded guy with a seizure disorder looking for a "special friendship woman" --  The initial ones were pretty interesting in a "was this guy also reared in an empty room with minimal human contact?" way.   

I ended up telling him I didn't date Black guys.  If I'd told him that he wasn't as entertaining as a deaf, epileptic Black retard should be, he would've just kept writing, or dictating, or whatever the hell he was doing.

#5 2008-05-22 14:40:57

Jesus Christ, orange, I've missed you.

#6 2008-05-22 15:27:46

tits_matilda wrote:

I ended up telling him I didn't date Black guys.  If I'd told him that he wasn't as entertaining as a deaf, epileptic Black retard should be, he would've just kept writing, or dictating, or whatever the hell he was doing.

The most fucked up part of the story is that you convinced a retard he was also black. Now he keeps getting his ass kicked every Kwanzaa. Who'd of thought you could get a wedgy wearing a dashiki?

Last edited by orangeplus (2008-05-22 15:29:11)

#7 2008-05-22 15:34:27

tits_matilda wrote:

The initial ones were pretty interesting in a "was this guy also reared in an empty room with minimal human contact?" way.

Since even the [mostly] drug, disorder, and disease-free candidates come off as "raised in a box with porcupines" (my version of the same observation, no doubt), I am continually amazed at the behavior of some so-called adults in online venues of all kinds. Sure, there are common denominators afforded by relative anonymity--and despite half a dozen 'provocative' images to the contrary--but I've been on more than one date that veered unpleasantly southward where the auditioning party said I was "Exactly as I seemed online," as if it wasn't too ironic to advertise that they'd been such complete liars, they just expected I was as well.

#8 2008-05-22 15:42:20

pALEPHx wrote:

I've been on more than one date that veered unpleasantly southward where the auditioning party said I was "Exactly as I seemed online," as if it wasn't too ironic to advertise that they'd been such complete liars, they just expected I was as well.

I've heard that too -- but usually it's been said with something less than enthusiasm.  How did you know I like the texture of scar tissue? 

The most fucked up part of the story is that you convinced a retard he was also black. Now he keeps getting his ass kicked every Kwanzaa. Who'd of thought you could get a wedgy wearing a dashiki?

His adult diaper affords him some protection, I'm sure.

#9 2008-05-22 16:21:26

Seemed appropriate, meh.

#10 2008-05-22 16:26:38

tits_matilda wrote:

the texture of scar tissue

Scar tissue a turn on?  I may be in the running for that [rather then tats].

just sayin'

#11 2008-05-22 16:54:49

MSG Tripps wrote:

tits_matilda wrote:

the texture of scar tissue

Scar tissue a turn on?  I may be in the running for that [rather then tats].

just sayin'

Tats are for posers.  Send pics!

I should probs share that some of the more normal and observant people who've seen me naked have asked if I was in a knife fight.

#12 2008-05-22 17:13:47

Here's a pic....

Ya got to understand...  Sturgis and all.

#13 2008-05-22 18:41:09

MSG Tripps wrote:

Here's a pic....

Ya got to understand...  Sturgis and all.

Cousin Gary?????

#14 2008-05-22 18:42:12

Damn girl, where ya been?

#15 2008-05-22 18:51:14

There was OTS, then grad school, then Africa -- it all pretty much sucked though.  One good thing is they don't ask me to donate blood any more.

Last edited by tits_matilda (2008-05-22 20:17:43)

#16 2008-05-22 19:15:12

Life can be a toxic trip.

#17 2008-05-22 20:03:15

We can always get bored, give up, and drop dead.  Hey, do you remember passing out with your hog running in Jack's garage?  When you got out of the hospital, you waved a battered frozen fish filet at me and said, "This is what my brain looks like now."

Last edited by tits_matilda (2008-05-22 20:16:04)

#18 2008-05-22 20:14:21

tits_matilda wrote:

do you remember passing out

I remember waking up and not instantly knowing what country I was in.

#19 2008-05-22 20:15:42

That is a big time trip.

#20 2008-05-23 07:48:34

Titsy,

Which of these maladies are on your "must have" list? I may have some of them and for you, and you only, I would consider disfiguring myself to come up with the rest.

#21 2008-05-23 09:28:40

Bigcat wrote:

Titsy,

Which of these maladies are on your "must have" list? I may have some of them and for you, and you only, I would consider disfiguring myself to come up with the rest.

Ooh, This is like Christmas in the catbox!  Lemme think... it's going to take a bit of time to come up with a good wish-list.

Board footer

cruelery.com