#1 2008-05-23 08:53:17

The rise and fall of Rainbow Man

Somehow I don't find any of this all that surprising.

#2 2008-05-23 09:32:32

He reminds me of us.  And Julia Allison, but she gives better head than we do.

#3 2008-05-23 12:32:46

tits_matilda wrote:

maybe you're too young to remember him - he was a constant at all major televised sporting events - which back then wasn't quite so many.

One of the true benefits of aging, you get to see what happens to the freaks of your youth. (see also:  Michael Jackson, Cher, Tom Cruise)

#4 2008-05-23 13:51:24

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/clownfreak.jpghttps://cruelery.com/sidepic/clowny.jpg

Before and after sidepics...

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#5 2008-05-23 13:52:22

There is an awesome movie to be made out of this freaks life.

#6 2008-05-23 20:27:53

tits_matilda wrote:

The same Julia Allison mentioned at the bottom of this page?

#7 2008-05-23 20:53:31

JESUS SAVES

But Mohammed makes incremental backups daily, with a full backup taken once a week and sent to an offsite facility in Taiwan.

#8 2008-05-23 21:16:19

Ione?  Hah!  One of my Uncles was the administrator of the Boys Home there.  It was literally a huge old gothic inspired castle atop a hill.  Hills in that part of California really stand out. Kind of like a pimple on the flat surrounding terrain. It was/is quite impressive.

#9 2008-05-23 21:24:28

Lurker wrote:

Ione?  Hah!  One of my Uncles was the administrator of the Boys Home there.  It was literally a huge old gothic inspired castle atop a hill.  Hills in that part of California really stand out. Kind of like a pimple on the flat surrounding terrain. It was/is quite impressive.

Oh God, I can see where this is headed...by any chance was your "Uncle" a Catholic priest???

#10 2008-05-23 21:30:45

pALEPHx wrote:

tits_matilda wrote:

The same Julia Allison mentioned at the bottom of this page?

Oh yes it is.  She's inspired quite a cadre of "haters"-- it's like watching the parasites that feed on remora as they swim after the shark.

#11 2008-05-23 21:33:10

Emmeran wrote:

Lurker wrote:

Oh God, I can see where this is headed...by any chance was your "Uncle" a Catholic priest???

Not at all, my dads' side of the fambly are agnostic. And he is an uncle. The only weird thing about them was calling their only son "Son"  it was like he didn't have a name.  That, and he always had to shake your hand upon every encounter, he almost broke mine once...guess he figured out my orientation quite early....

Last edited by Lurker (2008-05-23 21:34:26)

Board footer

cruelery.com