#1 2007-10-15 00:51:53

as part of his research into the ins and outs of fellatio.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071014/ap_ … uspended_1

Not that cruel or even unusual, but so fucking lame I had to post it. He probably flies Donna Blue airlines too.

#2 2007-10-15 01:20:55

I get it. He was a pretend gay.  The next stage is practicing gay, but a person isn’t really gay until practice makes them a perfect or real gay.  It makes sense to me in a wide stance sort of way.

Last edited by fnord (2007-10-15 01:21:33)

#3 2007-10-15 01:26:44

No, he's right, Fnord. For example, I haven't actually signed the paperwork; legally, I'm only gayish.

#4 2007-10-15 01:46:49

Taint wrote:

...I haven't actually signed the paperwork; legally, I'm only gayish.

So you are a novitiate who hasn’t taken the final vows yet?

#5 2007-10-15 01:59:03

fnord wrote:

So you are a novitiate who hasn’t taken the final vows yet?

Is it an annulment or an indulgence you get if turns out you don't like sweaty nut sacks afterall? And where are my chinese finger cuffs when I need them?

#6 2007-10-15 02:44:33

See he-ah now, bitches. If just being gay is some kind of paid work, then you'd better fork over the job title. If all that need be accomplished is what this moron did, claiming shame, then at least one genuine homo should profit from it. Our father who aren't in heaven, shallow be thy name...

#7 2007-10-15 07:18:21

shallow be thy name...

shouldn't that be "swallow be thy name" ?

#8 2007-10-15 10:34:00

Check his diet.

#9 2007-10-15 13:10:21

MSG Tripps wrote:

Check his diet.

So, Dahlly,  Are you saying anything from a cookbook or on the Food network is queer?   You backwoods army-warped freaks really make me laugh.  Guess k-rations and kibble are more to your liking.

#10 2007-10-15 13:13:45

Lurker wrote:

liking

Not particularly, a joke is though, dumbfuck.

#11 2007-10-15 14:01:46

MSG Tripps wrote:

Lurker wrote:

liking

Not particularly, a joke is though, dumbfuck.

Maybe someday, you'll realize that gays invented everything.....

#12 2007-10-15 14:07:49

Lurker wrote:

and if your daddy had been more like you we wouldn't be having this discussion.

#13 2007-10-15 16:13:23

Lurker wrote:

For better or worse, we're still reliant on heteros to 'invent' us.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I have to go eat a big, non-gay steak (that was the most ridiculous article I've read in years, but amusing, nonetheless).

#14 2007-10-15 16:24:13

What's interesting to me culturally is the question of why gay men are so much more fun to live near than gay women. We lived in Portland oregon for about 6 months for work about 5 years ago, and it was the capitol of Lesbian america, and soo, soo, dark. All these large Womyn in rugby shirts doing Take Back the Night Marches and "save our sister sandinistas" folk music festivals.  Lots of hand cast depressing blue and brown pottery. High fiber muffins. Rain. Cats. A real contrast to san francisco and los angeles, where the gay areas (mostly male) are fucking filled with fabulous restaurants, great art (and not menstrual blooded vulva paintings) and terrific clubs. In fact, I would venture to say I never want to live more than ten miles from a homosexual hub. You go farther out into the heartland, where all the hetero white working folks are, you start getting into the heavy Olive Garden/shitty fajita zone...with ugly houses, scary vacant kids and an idea of Jesus as some kind of religious figure with a perfectly mowed marathon grass-and ugly-shrubs front lawn up in His Tract Home Heaven.

#15 2007-10-15 17:22:41

icangetyouatoe wrote:

What's interesting to me culturally is the question of why gay men are so much more fun to live near than gay women.

Toe, I'm with you on that one.  I've had three female friends "come out," and they've immediately gone from fun loving women who liked to go out for drinks and laughs to uber-dykes who only wanted to do lesbian related shit, which, as you point out, is pretty damn dreary.  When I'd go clubbing with gay men, it was always fun; go to a dyke bar, and not so much so.

#16 2007-10-15 18:34:28

headkicker_girl wrote:

I've had three female friends "come out," and they've immediately gone from fun loving women who liked to go out for drinks and laughs to uber-dykes who only wanted to do lesbian related shit, which, as you point out, is pretty damn dreary.

Gross generalizations/over-simplifications, all, but it's not like I'm going to deny observing the same exact thing. I think, however, that they're "Coast-ist" or more metropolitan (greater density, more opportunity to find others like you or to get lost in the crowd). I won't go on for pages about gender stereotyping ("Those bitches wouldn't let me use the bathroom, wah!"), but I will point out that there are plenty of gay men and lesbians who don't fit these molds; they're as "mainstreamed" as anyone else. Coming out gives you options, but the Dreary Dykes seem to be reading from the same book.

With the men, I used to call it the "Pink Fax," a memo sent out by the Gay Mafiatm telling every 'mo when to march, who to boycott, and what to wear. Of course, we don't like being reduced to throw pillows and throw-away therapy, but since fitting in is no longer necessary, we tend to make up for the confusion and ostracizing of our earlier years by turning much of the next decade or so into a ginormous ME Party.

#17 2007-10-15 19:35:50

opsec wrote:

Lurker wrote:

and if your daddy had been more like you we wouldn't be having this discussion.

No shit Sherlock,  it was a general statement meant to fuck with Dhal....
I'll be the first to admit I have alot of straight friends, they're not really any different than normal people.

#18 2007-10-15 23:02:03

Lurker wrote:

I'll be the first to admit I have alot of straight friends, they're not really any different than normal people.

But did they realize theirs is only a lifestyle choice, and with prayer and therapy, they can become just as fabulous as the rest of us?

#19 2007-10-15 23:11:01

Normal people is not a compliment. 

"Anything you need from the supermarket "?
"More sugar... dear..."

Hand me the pliers.

Board footer

cruelery.com