#1 2008-06-08 20:22:07

I can't imagine anyone, let alone a man, having sex with this thing...except Penix...then again, I DID say a man...BTW, I see you fuckers are still using my banners....you can all suck the water outta my shit.  Yeah, blah blah blah it was supposed to be "Shoot this fag now".... That's what I get or y'all get for my hit and run lurking.  FOAD

Last edited by Lurker (2008-06-08 20:23:59)

#2 2008-06-08 21:59:51

Oh my goodness!! I just read your message and I am so excited to say that you're my fav!!! I just knew you would be back after I viewed your message online and it was such a treat. I was so much inspired by you and the other posters on the board. I swear I had an adrenaline rush reading your message. It’s a lot of work!

#3 2008-06-08 22:06:48

Dude, you need to take your meds on a regular and consistent basis.  I checked out the banners and I see the management has removed many and added settings that determine who may see the ones that they kept.  You should be glad many of yours made the cut.  I was surprised by the display ratings a few of mine were given (some I thought were suitable for general viewing were given users only or not displayed settings; one I think will upset PC sensibilities was deemed ok for everyone to see), but once I uploaded them, they are out of my control.

#4 2008-06-09 01:20:07

Hmm. A bitchy post with a lame link. Perhaps you should stay offline until your PMS is over.

Board footer

cruelery.com