• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Oh Those Kidz Trying To Put The Adults In There Place....

#2 2008-08-07 00:40:52

I used to draw bombing schematics of my school DURING CLASS, and I never got so much as a reprimand.

...they weren't very good.  I tended, at the time (third grade?), to view the explosive potential of natural gas pipelines through rose-colored glasses.  Still, I'm glad I'm not a kid today.

EDIT: In retrospect, I believe I was doing this as early as first grade.  I'm not sure when I stopped.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2008-08-07 00:44:27)

#3 2008-08-07 00:53:41

a clandestine operations document which appears to describe how to kill somebody at a distance of 200 meters

200 meters is point blanc

They were either very bright, or more likely - very dumb

#4 2008-08-07 03:35:36

"His father, Joseph Gude, 62, a retired Air Force captain who works for the Treasury Department, also was charged in the case, accused of buying guns for his son. McKenzie-Gude's mother, Debra McKenzie-Gude, holds a master's degree in social work."

I would have guessed he was the son of a cop and a psychologist. This is close enough.

#5 2008-08-07 10:18:19

At the house last week, police found more than 50 pounds of chemicals, assault-style weapons and armor-piercing bullets.

If it's in the Washington Post, that means that they found some fertilizer, any type of gun and any type of bullet.

Do 18 year old kids do a good job of trying to pass themselves off as FBI agents? That says more about the FBI than the kid?

#6 2008-08-07 15:02:09

Given the title, I was kind of expecting this.  A rebuttal.

Hi, George!

#7 2008-08-07 15:36:14

square wrote:

Hi, George!

Can't type reply; killing self.

#8 2008-08-07 22:31:13

square wrote:

I enjoyed the comment "How about 'Let's shoot there son' versus 'Let's shoot their son'? "

#9 2008-08-08 00:00:51

3.03?

The Lee Enfield is not generally considered an assault weapon.

5-foot-5 and 153 pounds

It's always the smallest guys who are the most aggressive. 

This article makes him out to sound like he was trained by the Mossad.  Here's the real formula:

Napoleon Complex + picked on teenage male + hunting culture + internet access = this kid.  I bet there are hundreds like him in every state.

I read somewhere else that he was caught with something like 68 rounds of ammunition.  Anyone truly committed to planning their own personal Armageddon is going to have one or six hundred more rounds than that.  You can generally tell how crazy someone is by how much ammunition they have on hand; this kid didn't even 1/4 of what I can see from where I'm sitting.

Last edited by raoul.duke (2008-08-08 00:01:29)

#10 2008-08-08 09:34:35

Actually, it's .303 one of the longest serving rifle rounds in the world.

I take more than 68 rounds of ammo per gun to the range per trip. What would they say about my 4500 rounds of ammo?

"He is just a kid" they all cry. Shite. He is an adult and more than capable of owning and using firearms. Why does the media keep wanting to call 17-18-19-20-21 year olds "kids"?

But even I admit that you cross a line when you start making lists and detailing the travels of the presidents motorcade. No word on if it was all fantasy or he had actually researched these things. Plus, if the presidents motorcade is that easy to profile, someone at the Secret Service should loose their badge.

raoul.duke wrote:

3.03?

The Lee Enfield is not generally considered an assault weapon.

5-foot-5 and 153 pounds

It's always the smallest guys who are the most aggressive. 

This article makes him out to sound like he was trained by the Mossad.  Here's the real formula:

Napoleon Complex + picked on teenage male + hunting culture + internet access = this kid.  I bet there are hundreds like him in every state.

I read somewhere else that he was caught with something like 68 rounds of ammunition.  Anyone truly committed to planning their own personal Armageddon is going to have one or six hundred more rounds than that.  You can generally tell how crazy someone is by how much ammunition they have on hand; this kid didn't even 1/4 of what I can see from where I'm sitting.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Oh Those Kidz Trying To Put The Adults In There Place....

Board footer

cruelery.com