#1 2008-08-13 02:14:39

Nothing especially cruel to see here: http://www.wonderbra.co.uk/world/wzoom/index.html

#2 2008-08-13 02:33:38

I'm sorry. I may have little direct use for tits, but the vast majority of women in that image seem to barely be Cs. False advertising! False advertising!

#3 2008-08-13 08:56:06

pALEPHx wrote:

I'm sorry. I may have little direct use for tits, but the vast majority of women in that image seem to barely be Cs. False advertising! False advertising!

I call dibs on Pale's unused tit ration. If I come across a cache of ballsack, do you want first crack at it?

Serious question: do gay guys find balls attractive? Or are they as weird looking to you all as they are to straight dudes?

#4 2008-08-13 10:19:08

pALEPHx wrote:

Nah.  I can see several women on there who'd be at least a G cup (my size); most women are at least a cup size bigger than they wear.  There is a complicated science to breast sizes and I could really go on for days about it but won't bore you because it doesn't involve pictures.

If anyone can work out why the fuck you'd be wearing a wonderbra if you're a g-cup though......

#5 2008-08-13 10:23:55

jennifer government wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

Nah.  I can see several women on there who'd be at least a G cup (my size); most women are at least a cup size bigger than they wear.  There is a complicated science to breast sizes and I could really go on for days about it but won't bore you because it doesn't involve pictures.

If anyone can work out why the fuck you'd be wearing a wonderbra if you're a g-cup though......

Well I don't know too many women outside of you that actually enjoy spiked brassieres.

#6 2008-08-13 10:27:58

Scotty wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

Well I don't know too many women outside of you that actually enjoy spiked brassieres.

There are a few inside of me you may not have surveyed yet.

And anyway Peco never ponied up the bra.

#7 2008-08-13 10:43:34

And anyway Peco never ponied up the bra.

Never trust a Canuck.

#8 2008-08-13 13:55:35

Beats me...literally, across the face, it beats me black and blue. I guess I didn't "preview" enough of the ladies. A cursory [gay] glance didn't seem as if anyone was a G. Perhaps I have a mistaken perception of mammaries. Anything over a D tends to look the same to me (like an incipient backache and never having men look you in the eye when they're speaking to you).

ah297900 wrote:

Serious question: do gay guys find balls attractive? Or are they as weird looking to you all as they are to straight dudes?

Some certainly do. I suppose it's fairly universal that we all like what sticks out on other people, whether it's tits, cock, ass, etc. I've met gay men obsessed with testicles (as with any orientation, you can tell when their sexplay is overtly centered around a specific part, like feet or whatever). Personally, I have no particular fondness for balls, as long as they're present and not wildly deformed. You can probably imagine the insipid discussions about size, low-hangers, presentation in various garments, etc. Your average gay chat board (not mine) will include at least two major discussion about male genitals: The ongoing cut/uncut debate, and "what to do with balls." Only the latter tends to be very imaginative, as if testes are some kind of cute but endangered animal that must simultaneously be protected and fondled within an inch of its life.

On a side note, individual sensitivity is also wildly variable, and I've never been treated to oral sex with a woman where she quite knew what to do about the "accessories." Sucking them to the same level of "space vacuum" as the dick is rarely pleasurable (for me, at least). Other men usually know to proceed with greater caution.

#9 2008-08-13 14:57:56

pALEPHx wrote:

"what to do with balls."

Man has wrestled with this question since the beginning of time.

#10 2010-11-17 00:51:35

I recall there being a reason why.  If I'm not mistaken, the spiky bra person didn't make them with sufficient "storage capacity" you might say.  Amusing though it might have been to see you attempt to stuff into one a few cups too small, I decided it would be best for all concerned to not bother.

I went to the web site for them the other day, but she'd turned into some kind of artiste, and spiky bras are no more.

Board footer

cruelery.com