#1 2008-08-21 03:41:14

Attentive readers may have seen mention of the fact that I shave my nuts. 

I do this because it enhances my pleasure when I am whacking it (the ladies don't so much like to stand in the same room with me nowadays, much less touch my junk (this makes Jesus sad)).

So, gentlemen of the high street, my problem is that my hair is really, really curly (I have been accused of having a nigger in my woodshed, though to the best of the knowledge of the family geneographer this is not the case).  Curly hair is prone to forming ingrown hairs.  Ingrown hairs on the ballsack are uncomfortable and nasty.

The poster with the best suggestion for how to remedy this gets a Get Out of Hell Free card.

#2 2008-08-21 04:23:43

Um, I think ballsack hairs are always curly. 

Have you tried trichloroacetic acid?  I'm pretty sure it'll get rid of those pesky hairs.

#3 2008-08-21 04:36:51

tojo2000 wrote:

Um, I think ballsack hairs are always curly.

Some are curlier than others, methinks.  That seems to be the case with ladybush, anyway.

Have you tried trichloroacetic acid?  I'm pretty sure it'll get rid of those pesky hairs.

I don't put acid on my nuts unless it's likely to make me trip balls.

#4 2008-08-21 04:39:37

Jesus wrote:

…(the ladies don't so much like to stand in the same room with me nowadays, much less touch my junk (this makes Jesus sad)).

Perhaps Jesus is hygienically challenged?

#5 2008-08-21 04:49:00

Well, we're talking about different types of hair here, but I've found for shaving my face - my face, not my nuts, but my face - a number of the shaving treatments for black guys are very handy. My skin is prone to bumps after shaving which can be quite irritating. This site has more info on the subject. You should be able to find shaving care products for black guys in the shaving/skin care products for men in any drug store.

#6 2008-08-21 07:17:59

You need to build up your scar tissue to reduce the hair density.
http://c.imagehost.org/0594/pinsac.jpg

#7 2008-08-21 08:20:39

http://www.oztion.com.au/buy/auction.as … &freepost=

I haven't tried it.  It may work for hangovers too.

And Tojo, mine looks almost like I iron it.  Not a pleasant thought, eh?

#8 2008-08-21 09:57:12

Before you shave, wipe down with cotton ball moistened with Witch Hazel. It will soften the hairs, tighten the skin and make the hair stubs stand straight up so you can really cut them off down low.

Just don't stand in a draft when you do it, your balls will freeze solid.

#9 2008-08-21 11:59:13

Castration:  it's the only way to be sure.

#10 2008-08-21 12:10:01

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I do this because it enhances my pleasure when I am whacking it (the ladies don't so much like to stand in the same room with me nowadays, much less touch my junk (this makes Jesus sad)).

So, gentlemen of the high street, my problem is that my hair is really, really curly (I have been accused of having a nigger in my woodshed, though to the best of the knowledge of the family geneographer this is not the case).  Curly hair is prone to forming ingrown hairs.  Ingrown hairs on the ballsack are uncomfortable and nasty.

The poster with the best suggestion for how to remedy this gets a Get Out of Hell Free card.

This is what I use. I won't lie to you. It's expensive ($250.00), and the hot blades need to be replaced frequently.

It works. It doesn't hurt. It's damn near permanent.

Now where's my card? As you well know, I reeeeealllly need it.

#11 2008-08-21 12:35:24

sofaking wrote:

This is what I use. I won't lie to you. It's expensive ($250.00), and the hot blades need to be replaced frequently.

Unfortunately that's a bit out of my price range (fucking Caesar always asking for what's "his").  I'll try the witch hazel thing, as the Inter Net seems to think that other people also use WH for shaving (what, you didn't think I was gonna use any advice given on highstreet without vetting it first, did you?).

Fuck it, I'm in a good mood today.  Get out of hell free cards for everyone!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/jesusluvspegging/d399595b.jpg

#12 2008-08-21 16:39:38

Here's what AskMeFi has to say on the subject.

I've also heard that you can apply Dove stick deoderant to the affected area immediately after shaving (this was in relation to the bikini line) and this works well to eliminate irritation/bumps.

#13 2008-08-22 04:48:53

#14 2008-08-22 08:41:50

This is what I use:

http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/epilady_trio.jpg

#15 2008-08-22 14:33:06

Looks insidious. Have you confessed yet?

#16 2008-11-24 20:56:59

sofaking wrote:

So, Sofie, we talking nether regions, pits AND legs or just one particular area for this thing?  Wondering about your usage with respect to changing the blades.  Think it would work for a guy's face?

#17 2008-11-24 23:47:27

Don't know the proper way to do this on the nutsack, but I used to have an ingrown hair problem on my neck which I solved by regular exfoliation.....

#18 2008-11-25 00:08:52

I, too, have had a problem with the ingrown hairs.

Witch Hazel is a great idea, but the thing that helps my lady bush is keeping it exfoliated.

NOT right after you shave.  Here's what you do:

Witch hazel, then shave.  Witch hazel again, as it will help stop bleeding if there is any (it basically acts like aftershave).  Moisturize.  Next time you wash your junk, make a mixture of granulated sugar, olive or coconut oil, and a bit of honey.  (Coconut oil will require warming, since it's a solid at room temperature) 

LIGHTLY rub it over your junk.  You don't want to take off the top layer of skin, you just want to take off the dead layer and keep it from blocking where your hair used to be.

Always use a fresh razor when shaving you sack.

There you go.  Guaranteed to keep your junk smooth and silky, and costs a fuck of a lot less than $200.  (The only thing worth spending $200 on is a vibrator.)

As well all know, there is nothing like a shorn scrotum.  It's breathtaking.  I suggest you try it.

#19 2008-11-25 00:12:09

feisty wrote:

I, too, have had a problem with the ingrown hairs.

Witch Hazel is a great idea, but the thing that helps my lady bush is keeping it exfoliated.

NOT right after you shave.  Here's what you do:

Witch hazel, then shave.  Witch hazel again, as it will help stop bleeding if there is any (it basically acts like aftershave).  Moisturize.  Next time you wash your junk, make a mixture of granulated sugar, olive or coconut oil, and a bit of honey.  (Coconut oil will require warming, since it's a solid at room temperature) 

LIGHTLY rub it over your junk.  You don't want to take off the top layer of skin, you just want to take off the dead layer and keep it from blocking where your hair used to be.

Always use a fresh razor when shaving you sack.

There you go.  Guaranteed to keep your junk smooth and silky, and costs a fuck of a lot less than $200.  (The only thing worth spending $200 on is a vibrator.)

As well all know, there is nothing like a shorn scrotum.  It's breathtaking.  I suggest you try it.

Feisty dear...  I am kinda unclear on what you are describing.  Could you please post a video of this?  It would help immensely.

Yer Pal,

Dusty

#20 2008-11-25 00:13:50

Alas, no vid.  The whole process gets a bit sticky, so I suggest doing it in the tub with warm water handy.  And really, most cameras aren't fans of honey.

#21 2008-11-25 00:35:52

Try a tripod.

#22 2008-11-25 00:54:26

Then how the hell would I turn the damn thing on, and zoom in on the good bits?

#23 2008-11-25 01:35:06

I can see a line of volunteers stretching over the horizon.....

#24 2008-11-25 01:35:54

feisty wrote:

Then how the hell would I turn the damn thing on, and zoom in on the good bits?

Obviously you've been hanging around with Dirckman.  For the rest of us, no zooming is necessary.

#26 2008-12-03 00:15:44

If there ain't nobody sharing, why bother???

But I'm having trouble believing that with all of the women out there desparate for love and companionship you are reduced to a solitary wanker....

Get with it bro, the point is to get your dick wet; not to land the most perfect woman ever concieved.

#27 2008-12-03 00:34:16

Scotty wrote:

sofaking wrote:

So, Sofie, we talking nether regions, pits AND legs or just one particular area for this thing?  Wondering about your usage with respect to changing the blades.  Think it would work for a guy's face?

You can use it anywhere but a guy's face.

Laser hair removal can fuck up, and make a checkerboard pattern on your face.

For everything else, it's a miracle. You have to use it a lot, and it takes some time, but it kills the hair follicle.

#28 2008-12-03 13:51:37

I am also a trimmer, not a shaver. My lady doesn't like going face to face with Bin Laden, but Boy Scouts was a long time ago for me. I just shave down to a 1/8th inch or so with a personal grooming clipper, a thin one that comes on the ass-end of a shaver. It's a "womans" product, but she is always stealing my razor blades, so we are even.

My problem is that once you have shaved or trimmed, you are stuck with it. If you neglect to trim, within 2 or 3 days you get a little itching. Within a week your nads are on fire. It doesn't grow all that fast, so within another week the itching goes away and you are good for another month. Then it's time to go back in with the power tools.

So, if you are going to do it, and it is amazing to feel the breeze on the beans right after trimming, you are committing to it for a regular thing.

#29 2008-12-03 15:32:40

GooberMcNutly wrote:

So, if you are going to do it, and it is amazing to feel the breeze on the beans right after trimming, you are committing to it for a regular thing.

Thank you for this sentence.  That is hilarious.

#30 2008-12-03 21:16:10

sofaking wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Sofie, you shave your nutsack? This changes my evening plans of looking at your picture and whacking. Fuck, guess I'll read or something stupid like that.

Last edited by Bigcat (2008-12-03 21:17:49)

#31 2008-12-03 23:14:06

Bigcat wrote:

sofaking wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Sofie, you shave your nutsack? This changes my evening plans of looking at your picture and whacking. Fuck, guess I'll read or something stupid like that.

No balls.

I meant for general hair removal.

Resume whacking.

#32 2008-12-04 16:22:44

I personally think men shouldn't be groomed. Ever. Down there. Seriously. If Steve Mcqueen wouldn't do it, a regular guy shouldn't either. Unless he's gay.  The man who trims is also secretly moisturizing, and fuck, might as well be jerking it to David Hasselhoff nudes for all I know. Admit to your woman you occasionally exfoliate and you might as well admit you suck dick on the weekends.

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2008-12-04 16:23:38)

#33 2008-12-04 16:25:00

By the way, remember epilady?A couple of girlfriends and I were cracking up thinking that would be a far more effective torture on hirsute middle eastern terrorism suspects than waterboarding. And legal too. In most states.

#34 2008-12-04 19:24:15

http://www.shavercentre.com/canada/images/epilady-traveler-epilator.jpg

#35 2008-12-04 19:26:46

icangetyouatoe wrote:

By the way, remember epilady?A couple of girlfriends and I were cracking up thinking that would be a far more effective torture on hirsute middle eastern terrorism suspects than waterboarding. And legal too. In most states.

That was the device that gave you silky smooth legs by ripping out each and every hair, right?

#36 2008-12-04 20:47:16

It was this infernal coil device that lifted each hair out individually and yanked it. Same results as if Jesuslovespegging, say, pressed his scrotum/scrotal hair into the front of a portable fan.

#37 2008-12-04 21:26:18

icangetyouatoe wrote:

I personally think men shouldn't be groomed. Ever. Down there. Seriously. If Steve Mcqueen wouldn't do it, a regular guy shouldn't either. Unless he's gay.  The man who trims is also secretly moisturizing, and fuck, might as well be jerking it to David Hasselhoff nudes for all I know. Admit to your woman you occasionally exfoliate and you might as well admit you suck dick on the weekends.

Here, here.  A lady who likes MEN.  Alleluia!

But then I'm OK with a woman that doesn't shave, either.  Ever.

#38 2008-12-04 21:46:11

whosasailorthen wrote:

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Okay, pet peeve time.  It's Hear, Hear!

#39 2008-12-04 22:07:07

tojo2000 wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

icangetyouatoe wrote:

http://www.mortalwombat.com/Special/BilltheCat.jpg

#40 2008-12-04 22:09:34

whosasailorthen wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

You know, every time someone at work acks a request I picture Bill the Cat.  I don't think most of them even know who he is.

#41 2008-12-04 22:11:41

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Trust me, it's just as frustrating in this quarter. Have you any clue what it's like to be surrounded by guys who are prettier than most women I know, and whose idea of a really good time is the big sale at Bloomies?

The only thing that gives me comfort is knowing that women have to put up with straight men.

#42 2008-12-04 22:17:04

tojo2000 wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

You know, every time someone at work acks a request I picture Bill the Cat.  I don't think most of them even know who he is.

Now I don't understand.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1186/881400078_5dd598fbbf.jpg ?

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2008-12-04 22:21:59)

#43 2008-12-04 22:19:37

whosasailorthen wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Now I don't understand.

I guess that does deserve explaining (or omitting).  Geek semi-humor.  In tcp a SYN packet is sent out and an ACK is sent back, so especially on IM people will 'ping' each other and sometimes people will send back ack or pong to let you know they're listening.  Sometimes I forget the people I work with are weird.

#44 2008-12-04 22:23:01

I loved Bloom County.  *sigh*

My fav of all time:

http://www.berkeleybreathed.com/Images/outland_full.jpg

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2008-12-04 22:23:48)

#45 2008-12-05 08:43:39

tojo2000 wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

I guess I'm showing my geekery.  I have a tshirt that says SYN on the front, and ACK on the back.

DORK.

#46 2008-12-05 11:56:24

Taint, Whos,  I guess it's because my typical partner came of age in the late seventies, early eighties, they too are somewhat repulsed by the whole trend towards complete deforestation on women..or anything less than au naturel on themselves. I mean, if it works for Ron Jeremy (at least in fantasyland..). I'll admit visiting Brazil now and then but for the most part a well groomed V does the job nicely. And for my part, for heavenssakes. A little extra flossing never hurt anyone. Good for the gums.

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2008-12-05 12:07:33)

#47 2008-12-05 13:28:07

There are some other products to consider, in addition to the Epilady. 

Actually, I've known several ladies who like a shaven sack.  They say it makes a swift kick that much more effective.

Last edited by Fled (2008-12-05 13:28:28)

#48 2008-12-05 16:58:27

icangetyouatoe wrote:

By the way, remember epilady?

No.  No one in this thread remembers the epilady.

#49 2008-12-05 18:19:36

Scotty wrote:

icangetyouatoe wrote:

?

#50 2008-12-05 23:21:48

tojo2000 wrote:

Scotty wrote:

icangetyouatoe wrote:

?

I think it's some sort of insult but I'm not exactly sure. Kind of like my mom when she flipped someone off by waving her index finger at them. (I was 16 at the time, just totally mortified- "Mom, what are you doing?" Poor thing.  She was confused.)

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2008-12-05 23:22:40)

Board footer

cruelery.com