#2 2007-10-19 16:10:53

Nah. It was to find the other half of some woman from early in his career, when he had an "oopsie."

#3 2007-10-19 16:20:39

I heard on a radio broadcast this morning that the feds found $2 million in cash he had stashed in a Las Vegas warehouse.  Add this to the rape charge, and maybe he had better vanish into thin air.

#4 2007-10-19 17:32:55

What, we can't merge this with your other thread?

#5 2007-10-19 17:44:04

pALEPHx wrote:

What, we can't merge this with your other thread?

Guess Phreddy doesn't check the other posts....

#6 2007-10-19 17:50:55

Isn't he married to some supermodel?

#7 2007-10-19 20:02:59

lurker wrote:

Easy on the trigger there Lurky.  I wear my asshats proudly when I deserve them, but I see nothing in your linked story about Copperfield being charged with rape.

#8 2007-10-19 22:47:22

Roger_That wrote:

I thought it was Claudia Schiffer ('memmer huh?). I also thought she was an elaborate beard. Copperfield has always creeped me out.

#9 2007-10-19 22:59:49

pALEPHx wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

I thought it was Claudia Schiffer ('memmer huh?). I also thought she was an elaborate beard. Copperfield has always creeped me out.

Yeah that was it.  Claudia Schiffer.  Weird indeed.

Just like isn't it, Heidi Klum who's married to that guy Seal with the scarred up face...?

It was Heidi Klum, wasn't it?  Who knows, I don't keep up with super models much.

#10 2007-10-20 07:08:37

Schiffer divorced/separated from him in '99, or so someone on my site informs. Klum is married to Seal, who's as lucky to have her as any man with LSD-induced facial trauma and no original material since 1991. He clearly wanted her badly enough to (A) Ignore a voice that would piss off howler monkeys; and (B) Accept the bellyfruit of a philandering racecar driver who wouldn't have the rest of her for keeps.

#11 2007-10-20 09:40:46

Phreddy wrote:

lurker wrote:

Easy on the trigger there Lurky.  I wear my asshats proudly when I deserve them, but I see nothing in your linked story about Copperfield being charged with rape.

It's the same damn story, just updated....

#12 2007-10-20 14:17:54

pALEPHx wrote:

Schiffer divorced/separated from him in '99, or so someone on my site informs. Klum is married to Seal, who's as lucky to have her as any man with LSD-induced facial trauma and no original material since 1991.

Hey, hey . . .  You might want to be aware of other people's feelings before you go throwing around such comments.  I'll have you know that I, good Sir, suffer from LSD induced facial trauma.  So, just mind your . . .  Okay, so . . .  It was actually vodka . . .  And, I walked into a cabinet door scraping my brow; But, that doesn't mean that I'm any less sensitive to . . .

#13 2007-10-20 16:46:28

Decadence wrote:

I'll have you know that I, good Sir, suffer from LSD induced facial trauma....It was actually vodka...

Meh. Who hasn't done that one, yet. I think it's about as common as guys who have that bald spot just under their chins from some sort of skateboarding/sports/rough-housing incident when they were children.

Unless, of course, your partner is beating the crap out of you and you're just lying to cover it up because you don't wanna look like a wuss.

As for Seņor Sealhenry, the scarring--or so I was told around the time his first album came out--was related to the lyrics of "Crazy," which supposedly describes some kind of acid trip gone bad. It may be totally apocryphal. I've also heard it was a car accident, but that doesn't preclude "a car accident...while high off his ass." He's still a handsome fellow, beneath it all, but even though I know some African tribes regard similar scarification as a beauty ritual, if I had his money, I'd get me hence to a dermabradery.

#14 2007-10-20 16:48:47

pALEPHx wrote:

Decadence wrote:

I'll have you know that I, good Sir, suffer from LSD induced facial trauma....It was actually vodka...

Meh. Who hasn't done that one, yet. I think it's about as common as guys who have that bald spot just under their chins from some sort of skateboarding/sports/rough-housing incident when they were children.

Unless, of course, your partner is beating the crap out of you and you're just lying to cover it up because you don't wanna look like a wuss.

As for Seņor Sealhenry, the scarring--or so I was told around the time his first album came out--was related to the lyrics of "Crazy," which supposedly describes some kind of acid trip gone bad. It may be totally apocryphal. I've also heard it was a car accident, but that doesn't preclude "a car accident...while high off his ass." He's still a handsome fellow, beneath it all, but even though I know some African tribes regard similar scarification as a beauty ritual, if I had his money, I'd get me hence to a dermabradery.

It was from a childhood bout with lupus, you sillies.

#15 2007-10-20 17:17:03

sofaking wrote:

It was from a childhood bout with lupus, you sillies.

You don't shave under your jaw because of lupus? Gee, we learn something new about you every day, Sofie.

But yeah, that was the other, more-likely-yet-far-less-interesting explanation. Still, it makes one want to bring the name of that charming 19th C. profession of vitrioleuse back into the vernacular.

http://taxalicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/burn_eyes.jpg

Board footer

cruelery.com