#2 2007-10-19 20:21:47

Fuck Canada I can't remember the last time I was up there when they didn't piss me off.....  Even their cities are crappy and backwoods....  Which is a lot coming from me seeing as I'm from the Dakotas.....  I think it's funny how the Canadian border patrol thinks that Canada is a real country!!!  Hah!!  Like any self-respecting terrorist would ever plot to do anything there!!!

#3 2007-10-20 03:47:53

One thing I’ve never understood is how the US or Canada is able to press charges for sex crimes committed by their civilians that take place in another country.  If someone is in Thailand diddling a Thai child, how can they possible be charged under Canadian or US law when Thailand isn’t subject to the laws of these countries?  After all, New York has no jurisdiction if one of their residents diddles a child in Tennessee. Headkicker?

#4 2007-10-20 03:54:47

Because there is specific provisions in the law that applies those laws extra-territorially. Specifically sex-tourism, smuggling, wire-fraud and such. Same way they were able to convict Noreiga for drug smuggling.

#5 2007-10-20 04:15:15

I'm going to.....

I'm trying... well yeah I'm going to agree with Fnord... My opinion is I don't give a fuck where he is from why are they trying to send him here? I mean I'm fuckin 100% sure what the slant eyes do to this fuck would be worse than us...

put him on trial there... I'm sure there would be a public genital mutilation...

I'd find the pics

Last edited by Dreadw0lf (2007-10-20 04:15:28)

#6 2007-10-20 10:15:47

fnord wrote:

One thing I’ve never understood is how the US or Canada is able to press charges for sex crimes committed by their civilians that take place in another country.  If someone is in Thailand diddling a Thai child, how can they possible be charged under Canadian or US law when Thailand isn’t subject to the laws of these countries?  After all, New York has no jurisdiction if one of their residents diddles a child in Tennessee. Headkicker?

They tell you in the article...

The allegations also stretch to dozens of Cambodian and Vietnamese boys. Thailand is the first country to bring charges against Neil. Interpol's "Red Notice" requests the subject's arrest for extradition.

Under Canada's Criminal Code, there are provisions to charge someone in this country for certain offences committed abroad, including crimes that fall under the category of "sex tourism."

Canada has an extradition treaty with Thailand, which could allow Neil to be tried here.

As Orange correctly pointed out, there is international cooperation in prosecuting certain types of crimes, but in this case, Canada also has a specific statute allowing it to prosecute it's citizens for crimes abroad.  Now if I remember correctly, Gary Glitter had to serve his sentence in the country of the children he was diddling.

#7 2007-10-20 10:54:55

orangeplus wrote:

Same way they were able to convict Noreiga for drug smuggling.

Bad example. That was a SERIOUSLY fucked up prosecution.

#8 2007-10-20 15:36:43

Oy. Gary Glitter. Wotta ghoul.

http://illuminati-news.com/graphics/GlitterGary(2).jpg

Opie and HKGirl are correct, but I do personally agree that he should be left to rot in a Thai jail instead of some relatively cushy Canadian pokey. I wonder if the populations of Canuck pens have the same attitude toward "short eyes" as they do south of their border.

#9 2007-10-20 15:49:24

pALEPHx wrote:

Opie and HKGirl are correct

I am?

BTW, Opie is Montehorse's pet name for me... you don't want a piece of that tarbaby.

#10 2007-10-20 16:54:09

opsec wrote:

you don't want a piece of that tarbaby.

Yer prolly rite. I wrote that one too fast. I usually call you "Ops" and Orangeplus "OJ+." Didn't mean to confuse, especially not in that d'rection.

I think I'll put a stopwatch on which one of y'all replies [pacino]"I have so many NAMES."[/pacino]

#11 2007-10-20 17:09:09

Orange an evil super geek and I like goats so it's common we're mistaken for one another.

Montecore, if you're not familiar, is the man we call horse.  I don't think he's actually horse (though I seem to be in the minority on that one), but it pisses him off so successfully that he will always wear the bridle and bit.

Hi Jew!

#12 2007-10-20 17:11:32

pALEPHx wrote:

Yer prolly rite. I wrote that one too fast.

Now, you know damned well that, the next time that you've a few wine coolers in you (Or, whatever it is that you people drink), you'll be calling him "Dopey Opie," posting images of diseased vaginas, and making off-color remarks about his mother; So, let's save everybody a bit of time here.

#13 2007-10-20 17:21:35

opsec wrote:

Montecore, if you're not familiar, is the man we call horse.

Not that my opinion in this particular matter counts for much, but I'm also not seeing the resemblance. It's very hard to alter your writing style, even when one is trying to "lay low and pop out of the box like an evil clown at some later date, surprising no one." I will be sure to mind the Invisible Fence when my collar goes off.

http://www.tarantula-records.com/bilder/img32.jpg

Board footer

cruelery.com