#101 2007-10-20 23:07:13

Zookeeper wrote:

"I am Horse!  And so is my wife!"

Christ, it's beginning to sound like that scene in Spartacus.

#102 2007-10-20 23:32:35

Montecore wrote:

Zookeeper wrote:

Glad to see someone got the reference.

#103 2007-10-23 13:46:42

rcade wrote:

Who posted as my Catholic grandmother and the Atomic Clock to let me know my 15 minutes of fame were up? Those were two of my favorites.

I am very flattered and also surprised.  I would always link to Cruel as the U.S. Naval Observatory Atomic Clock and figured you would have checked IP logs against Cruel to figure out who it was.

Glad you got a chuckle out of it.

Man, this just made my day.

#104 2007-10-23 14:02:11

Zookeeper wrote:

Montecore wrote:

Zookeeper wrote:

Glad to see someone got the reference.

Sheesh. Get a room.

#105 2007-10-23 14:06:54

scsotdc wrote:

rcade wrote:

Who posted as my Catholic grandmother and the Atomic Clock to let me know my 15 minutes of fame were up? Those were two of my favorites.

I am very flattered and also surprised.  I would always link to Cruel as the U.S. Naval Observatory Atomic Clock and figured you would have checked IP logs against Cruel to figure out who it was.

Glad you got a chuckle out of it.

Man, this just made my day.

I am glad to know that Rogers wasn't offended when his catholic grandmom showed up... I was a tad worried.  har har.  I thought the atomic clock was hilarious myself.

#106 2007-10-23 15:33:47

Roger_That wrote:

I am glad to know that Rogers wasn't offended when his catholic grandmom showed up... I was a tad worried.  har har.  I thought the atomic clock was hilarious myself.

Oh, please.  The next thing you know you guys will be singing Auld Lang Syne and taking up a collection for Meg's latest crisis.  How is it that all you former cunts have suddenly become a bunch of pussies?

Hi Roger!  Hi Choad!  Hi Ops!

Oh, edit function.  Fucking sweet.  Hi Monty!  Hi Jew!  Hi Scotty!  Hi George!

Last edited by tigerlily (2007-10-23 15:35:20)

#107 2007-10-23 15:37:49

tigerlily wrote:

Lil!!!  I think I just developed priapism.

#108 2007-10-23 15:38:49

Hi Tiger!

#109 2007-10-23 15:49:09

scsotdc wrote:

Lil!!!  I think I just developed priapism.

Ah, Scotty, I'm getting a little wet here myself--I'd forgotten you called me Lil. 

And, Jew, I'm going to assume you are strangely overcome by my presence and have become finger and tongue-tied.

Last edited by tigerlily (2007-10-23 15:49:42)

#110 2007-10-23 16:36:54

tigerlily wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Oh, please.  The next thing you know you guys will be singing Auld Lang Syne and taking up a collection for Meg's latest crisis.  How is it that all you former cunts have suddenly become a bunch of pussies?

Hi Roger!  Hi Choad!  Hi Ops!

Goddamn, some day sarcasm will show through here properly.  If I gave a fuck what Rogers thought of GrandmaCadenhead, I wouldn't have baited Meg Kelso in the last week of cruel.  She even emailed me.  That makes me feel so special.

Hi TIGER!

#111 2007-10-23 16:41:56

Hi Tigger!  Glad to see you finally made it.  Have you been hanging around that damn drudge hole again?

As you can see, we're attracting a lot of the old redheaded stepchildren around here.  Some are quieter than they used to be.  Probably something to do with trying to not piss off 15 admins :)

#112 2007-10-23 16:43:49

I don't have many cruel games to confess.  I did sort-of try to talk ES and I-can't-remember-who-else not to post their tits.  When they told me to go ahead anyway, I did.

Oh and I doubt that I am alone in this one - my significant other knows nothing about cruel (or high-street), and my participation there (and here) would have been the source of some fireworks.

Finally, in and among all my lies, I sprinkled far too much truth about myself in my posts.  Anybody else do that?

#113 2007-10-23 16:46:48

sissy wrote:

Oh and I doubt that I am alone in this one - my significant other knows nothing about cruel (or high-street), and my participation there (and here) would have been the source of some fireworks.

I'm with you on this one (current SO), but not the latter.  I only shared info on the old sekret tag board with certain peeps.

#114 2007-10-23 16:46:52

sissy wrote:

I don't have many cruel games to confess.  I did sort-of try to talk ES and I-can't-remember-who-else not to post their tits.  When they told me to go ahead anyway, I did.

Finally, in and among all my lies, I sprinkled far too much truth about myself in my posts.  Anybody else do that?

I already said hello in the other thread, sissy, but as far as other people in my life knowing about Cruel and my involvement I have lost friends because of things I have sent them from Cruel.

#115 2007-10-24 02:46:04

tigerlily wrote:

Hi Monty!  Hi Jew!  Hi Scotty!  Hi George!

By God, it's Tigerlilith!

Glad you've found this place.  It's been too fucking long.

#116 2007-10-24 03:21:00

Hey I just figured out how to turn all the time spent on cruel into a 6 figure income. Here you thought you were wasting precious hours pursuing your baser sociopath tendencies and all the while you were getting schooled.

Tell me if this does not sound familiar:

"The absence of a strict hierarchy makes it pretty easy for a cunning person to mix among the terrorists. So she poses as a potential al Qaeda soldier looking for like-minded comers. She creates multiple characters and uses her older and more respected personae to invite the new ones into private forums...

Her characters come complete with distinct personalities and detailed biographies that are as richly conceived as any protagonist on an HBO series. She keeps copies of everything, time-stamps files, and takes screenshots."

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/10/s … r-bes.html

God bless America and GWB.

P.S.  Hello Miss Lilly, If you promiss to visit more often I will write you a poem.

Last edited by Johnny Rotten (2007-10-24 03:31:08)

#117 2007-10-24 04:02:51

Hi guys and gals. I don't have a confession to make. I was a member at the other site for a lil' while under the same name here (rider). A chick I knew at work put me on to it because she used to post there - she  called herself Grey, I don't know why, she never had grey hair or nuthin'.

Anyways, nice to have a new site.

Last edited by Rider (2007-10-24 04:03:55)

#118 2007-10-24 11:46:01

Nice try horse.

#119 2007-10-24 19:45:28

opsec wrote:

Nice try horse.

I heard about horse, he was some badass dude, but grey apparently got to like him and I think they even met up. She doesnt work here anymore so I can't ask her. I read some of his stuff but I didnt quite get it.

#120 2007-10-24 19:57:01

Johnny Rotten wrote:

Hey I just figured out how to turn all the time spent on cruel into a 6 figure income. Here you thought you were wasting precious hours pursuing your baser sociopath tendencies and all the while you were getting schooled.

Tell me if this does not sound familiar:

"The absence of a strict hierarchy makes it pretty easy for a cunning person to mix among the terrorists. So she poses as a potential al Qaeda soldier looking for like-minded comers. She creates multiple characters and uses her older and more respected personae to invite the new ones into private forums...

Her characters come complete with distinct personalities and detailed biographies that are as richly conceived as any protagonist on an HBO series. She keeps copies of everything, time-stamps files, and takes screenshots."

Holy shit.  I'm putting in my 2 weeks notice tomorrow... where do I apply?

#121 2007-10-24 19:57:50

Rider wrote:

Hi guys and gals. I don't have a confession to make. I was a member at the other site for a lil' while under the same name here (rider). A chick I knew at work put me on to it because she used to post there - she  called herself Grey, I don't know why, she never had grey hair or nuthin'.

HHAHA Gray was a girl????  HAHAHAHHA

or was that actually a different person (Grey vs Gray)

WTF? haha

#122 2007-10-24 20:09:11

I find it difficult to believe Gray was female.  His purported pictures tell a different story.  I don't remember a Grey.

Rider's ip is coming from the proper continent, but damned if I didn't detect a whicker.

#123 2007-10-25 01:47:17

Yeah thats right, Gray with an a. She was pretty cute too for an older chick - about 35 or so I reckon. Wicked sense of humour.

Roger_That wrote:

Rider wrote:

HHAHA Gray was a girl????  HAHAHAHHA

or was that actually a different person (Grey vs Gray)

WTF? haha

#124 2007-10-25 15:02:53

Rider wrote:

She was pretty cute too for an older chick - about 35 or so I reckon.

Damn I am getting old if 35 qualifies as "an older chick".

#125 2007-10-25 15:20:26

Zookeeper wrote:

Rider wrote:

She was pretty cute too for an older chick - about 35 or so I reckon.

Damn I am getting old if 35 qualifies as "an older chick".

And gullible, too. Come on, Zookeeper, you know this crowd well enough to realized when they're pulling your pud.

#126 2007-10-26 03:25:23

opsec wrote:

I find it difficult to believe Gray was female.  His purported pictures tell a different story.  I don't remember a Grey.

Rider's ip is coming from the proper continent, but damned if I didn't detect a whicker.

Ok, I know I will be roasted for this. But whats a "whicker"??????

#127 2008-02-05 15:22:50

CaptAhat not an alternate personality of anybody's?  Well, in the beginning there was CaptAhab, who begat CaptAhat, who begat Ahat, who turned into the Wells everyone grew to know and love.

Oh, and I spit in your mouth when you're asleep.

#128 2008-02-05 15:27:55

Fucking a....

#129 2008-02-05 16:07:20

Wells wrote:

CaptAhat not an alternate personality of anybody's?  Well, in the beginning there was CaptAhab, who begat CaptAhat, who begat Ahat, who turned into the Wells everyone grew to know and love.

Oh, and I spit in your mouth when you're asleep.

HI AHAT!  Where'ya'been?

Bout time you came out.  Still engaged? 

RT

#130 2008-02-05 17:16:13

Well well Wells.  Revived the corpse, didja?  Get any onya?  Heeeonnnk.

#131 2008-02-05 20:26:47

I get the sense not everyone here has really unburdened themselves and come clean.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#132 2008-02-05 21:31:32

choad wrote:

I get the sense not everyone here has really unburdened themselves and come clean.

And I would reckon not likely all will either...

#133 2008-02-05 23:25:59

choad wrote:

OK, OK, you got me. I'm really Lurker. You didn't anyone could really be that annoying without trying, did you?

#134 2008-02-05 23:32:39

Taint wrote:

choad wrote:

OK, OK, you got me. I'm really Lurker. You didn't anyone could really be that annoying without trying, did you?

Allright, I 'fess up.  I'm Taint, being Lurker, being Taint...shit. Now I'm confused... but I have better grammar (that's just to throw you off)  I also recall fooling alla youse wit Pottymouth...ah good times....actually, Sofie scared the living shit outta me with her precious rant about the "tears of mothers of dead african AIDS babies"  Not so good times.

Last edited by Lurker (2008-02-06 06:57:30)

#135 2008-02-06 08:01:15

choad wrote:

Cathater??

Me want cat LOVER!

#136 2008-03-07 15:10:35

Ah, the love the love the love.  It does moi's heart ample alfalfa-laced goodness to see all of the pretties still out and about.  Know all of you that I dearly love and miss you.  -- Know also, friend Ops, that you were never the irritant that you fancied yourself (see prior entry, this thread, yawn!) ... Know further, dear friend Lechero, that it was your very inability to resist reacting to moi that fed moi's strength like spinach to Popeye.  You were a good pretty puppet, in fact one of the very finest.  The library stuff was all a gag (well, except for the Dunsany plays... but I kind of expanded on that cuz it felt like a riff).   --- Choad, I never got that pie.   NYJ's news that he wrote the *savored ooze* snippet was not news to me, as we frequently correspond and he wrote me a formal apology about a month before the first time we got together to jam on our Martins down at his place in Brooklyn last spring  (and J, I will *never* forget them bagels, man .. )
NYJ now has found gainful employment as the mascot plastered all over our wonderful Subway system for New York Lottery.  You may have seen him:  His handle is "Little Bit O'Luck".  And Shy's never looked better.

LUV to
RT!  How's my wine-sipping pretty-footed hot babe?  You dump that aussie bitch yet?

#137 2008-03-07 20:30:53

I'm all of you.

#138 2008-03-07 21:55:27

icangetyouatoe wrote:

I'm all of you.

I was wondering why I haven't been feeling myself lately....

(bring on the fapping jokes.....)

#139 2008-03-08 20:15:43

Little bit o'luck, huh?

The gringo gentile said... 

So annoying I HATE THAT CREEPY ASSHOLE!

His name is Brett Gelman... can anyone confirm?  Choad?

#140 2008-03-09 01:28:33

If this person turns out to be our NYJ, here are a bunch of pictures of him to mess with.

http://i29.tinypic.com/1zpjn0k.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/ravm9u.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/mb2xd2.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/1oaqva.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/30veyl2.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/2m2i8fr.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/n4icmx.jpg

#141 2008-03-09 12:10:49

fnord wrote:

If this person turns out to be our NYJ, here are a bunch of pictures of him to mess with.

http://i29.tinypic.com/1oaqva.jpg

Looks a lot like someone of Arabic descent....

Board footer

cruelery.com